Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (79087 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by GistLivePro: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2017
The beef between Hushpuppi and Mompha was silent for two days but now it seems its back on.

Mompha has just released a chat he had with a woman who claims to be the mother of Hushpuppi’s 4year old son in the UK and Momph seized the opportunity to lash out at his one time friend once again.

Huspuppi has a 4yr old son that he

See what he wrote below…

Dear Ramoni AKA Hushpuppi Instagram celebrity. You claimed on ur previous post that i snitch on G boys and i launder money for politicians which u dont have any proof to back it up and For u also to say u gave me 70million still no proof and the other Dirty Stuffs u said i did Listen very Good i had a chat with the mother of ur first child yesterday cos i cant call her ur baby mama cos she is married now.

You said u bought food for my wife and my son, So how come u couldnt take care of ur own Son for the past 3 to 4years why is it that its another man that is taking care of ur own son over my dead body another man to take care of my responsibility while am alive. I wont call ur child bastard cos i dont have any bastard outside.. For those of u supporting him calling him ur role model, is this the kind of Father/Son u wanna be to ur own family.. Olorun maje.

How will a grown up man say he wanna buy property in my name am i ur father nor ur family member, ur 43.5m in january only stayed for 2days in my acct which i transfer to the company that wanna sell the house for u. Have told u am the wrong person u will ever try this wit cos i may be cool but am dangerous once am angry For now i have to stoop so low to ur level cos i wanna deal wit u, Have told u dubai will be Very hot for u omo ale jatijati… God save u am still in indonesia Less i forget u said i bought my Range Rover on loan which u knw i got the receipt which have posted also.

Never in ur Life bite a Finger That feed u… u must Hear Word Cos u knw say i sabby u wella, Internet warrior Na now u go knw say i be mortal kombat Finish Him!!!! Brutality.. Nigga Stop lying About the private Jet Stuff and the helicopter and facial all was paid by @abudhabifargo, Same abu fargo blocked u when he found out that u a fake nigga always begging him for money Stop all this fake lifestyle and Take care of your Family… For those calling me snake, Snitch I pray to God u will all end up like him Cos omo ti ko ba toju obire yo parun ni ooo… All the burj arab and versace hotel u claimed u lodge u forgot in burj arab u only slept in the parlour cos the room was paid by ur friends.

See more leaks>> https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/scandals/hushpuppi-has-4-year-old-son-mompha/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Priscy01(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Atiku2019: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Mompha grin

6 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by 2dice01: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2017
So we should fry kunu huh

21 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by yungmoney447(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Nowadays no girls on socia media has PIMPLES again. God Is Great....

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by hola106(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
nonsense
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by xreal: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
You both are the same.

188 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by jerryunit48: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2017
These guys just dey use una dey popular small small

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by dyadeleye(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2017
All this English sef, I don get headache already!..

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by OkuFaba(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2017
Mompha trying to grow his popularity like Hushpuppi. Remember how hush started by trolling celebrities.. This is just a show to attract popularity

38 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2017
These guys the use us catch trips

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by emerged01(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2017
These people are acting up. You called somebody fake and a broke guy and you just confirmed he deposited over 43m in your account.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Yeligray(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Uncle two fighting akara #220

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by kunlesufyan(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Kids!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by hardywaltz(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Am I the only person who is tired of this Husspuppi and Mompha bullshit

16 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
What's the matter with these two old men? undecided
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Kizyte(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Make una leave this guy alone

1 Like

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Arian11(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
**spreads mat** **grabs popcorn**
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by laurel03(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
hushpuppi name is Ramoni....

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by MirJay: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2017
This dudes are millionaires and are using this feud as a stunt to let us all know their worth.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by castrol180(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
ok
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by BlueRayDick: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Please can they release Evans for just a week so he can kidnap these two adult babies so we can all have peace?

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Exclusive32: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
nairaland can promote nonsense.
Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by kullozone(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Me I wan fvck oh!

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by kolnel: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Dudes behaving like run girls who bring themselves down

I bet they ain’t busy with work

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Hushpuppi, Mompha, the woman, OP and most importantly the mod that moved this shît to frontpage are all mád.

Mtcheeeeeww

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” by Tbillz(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Social media Takam Vs AJ. Hushpuppu bleeding profusely.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.