Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) (40102 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Sall(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Idol worshippers......just look at his face so scary

Your point.
Come ooo, are you sleeping and dreaming of naira land. Lalastica should have deem you fit for an award for always been the first to comment on every tread.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by vertueptime: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Never in your life quote me again

Lol if the d guy quote you wat will u do? Report him to the mods? Lol
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by okenta2017: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
Idol worshippers......just look at his face so scary

Nigerians will cave wood and worship it, people who has spiritual power neither worship human nor wood carved

by human nor pretend to be man of God who are just business men.. They are Awonti aogbodo se
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by hahn(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Only Jesus gives true peace!!

Is that why Christians drink his blood and eat his flesh?

Bloody vampires angry
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

you must be bllind.
thank you.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
what a waste of fresh meat. tongue
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
A man takes a piece of wood, carves a humanoid shape, dresses it with cloths that won't size a 2month old baby and then prays to it. It's his religion I guess he is entitled to it but what I wonder is d rationale behind veneration of the product of human expertise?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
gypsey:
what a waste of fresh meat. tongue
In this 21th century and they still don't act normal? Jeezzz
I need to see d damm bad ass man
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by weezyk(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man based in Germany, Oliver Emeka Nwokedi, is over the moon after fulfilling his pledge made to his god traditionally at his village in Anambra state last year. The hardcore traditionalist who has always expressed his beliefs with delight publicly - revealed the items he used for the sacrifice and how the native doctor confirmed the acceptance of the pledge.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

We went to pay udo ngwu my promise of last year on Tuesday.one goat and one RAM. Plus 12 cockerel, 6 nnekwu Okuko.the Dibia confirmed the acceptance by udo right there that my gift was accepted.Traditional Nwokedi the voice of Umu Udo in Biafra Land.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/german-based-nigerian-traditionalist-offers-sacrifice-fulfill-vow-made-god-photos.html

who will eat the sacrifice and the money
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by MrMoney007: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
biacan:
I thought I once warned you to stay clear off me........ focus more on sambisa.......terrorist are on the rampage there not here..... so WTF are you doing here run away army
Don't mind the buffoon that slaps women for a living
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akathriel:
Nice one! May the irunmoles reward you for feeding them with this bountiful sacrifice.

The only thing is that, you should have brought along a brown & black-coloured German Shepard - and offered it to Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale so that he can help you clear all the obstacles like the German Police & Immigration who may want to disturb your drug-trafficking or Yahoo-Yahoo business. grin

Last week, I lost my very-loving & virtuous fiance because she found out that I have an "Ifa" (Oracle) that I make sacrifice to every 3 months. She said I must either give up my ifa or be ready to lose her. It was a very difficult decision to make but ......... I chose my ifa.

That ifa is my only invisible & invincible Voltron & Optimus Prime that has been fighting my battles & making ways for me - unlike some fairy, jewish non-existent gods that are being used to extort money from some brainwashed-simpletons (no offense).

I surely will miss my fiance but I will worship my ifa till the day I die!

Ase

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
you mean the sun of God?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
itsIYKE:
The Dibia in charge go chop meat tire this period grin
you mean as your pastor/Imam dey chop after Sunday services.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
chiddyok:

You suddenly become evil the moment they find out.

Lol true
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by lumeneng22: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
No be ibo? abi na Biafra.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
All this sacrifice to thank his god for this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6175844_felk5_jpga0b30c2e93c2d25d0b7b1c1de1370462

Wonder what he will do for his god when he taste the 'Real McCoy' undecided
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
worshipping fake god.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
Never in your life quote me again

I dnt balme u. I blame the so- called officer for bringing himself out. And descending so low. Actually I HV read ur post on lots of thread whenever I come here to check out some news at night. Nd its either u r fighting someone or someone is fighting u. And ur comments always conotes who u rili her. Anyway, dz by d way who am i to judge u. N apart I HV dz feeling u just choose to be of dz personality on social media. Might not Rili be the real u. Whatever, Wish u well. Do whatever rocks your boat. Its ur parade. And u r d parade commander.

Oga 2chainzz abeg allow the sarma. If uve read thru her post here on NL u will know the kinda person she is and pple like that r meant to be snubbed. HV a great day sir.
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
is Jesus God?

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Gracesofar:

I dnt balme u. I blame the so- called officer for bringing himself out. And descending so low. Actually I HV read ur post on lots of thread whenever I come here to check out some news at night. Nd its either u r fighting someone or someone is fighting u. And ur comments always conotes who u rili her. Anyway, dz by d way who am i to judge u. N apart I HV dz feeling u just choose to be of dz personality on social media. Might not Rili be the real u. Whatever, Wish u well. Do whatever rocks your boat. Its ur parade. And u r d parade commander.

Oga 2chainzz abeg allow the sarma. If uve read thru her post here on NL u will know the kinda person she is and pple like that r meant to be snubbed. HV a great day sir.
That sama thinks she can test my confidence. Don't have her time, Broza Arm of service ?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by butterflyy(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2017
This is the kind of man I will love to marry, not him oo. I love tradition
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2017
2chainzz:
That sama thinks she can test my confidence. Don't have her time, Broza Arm of service ?

NA. By his grace. Arm of unit and corp?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Gracesofar:

NA. By his grace. Arm of unit and corp?
1div, Armour.... You ?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2017
2chainzz:
1div, Armour.... You ?

82 div Infantry

How z the job over there in Kaduna?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Gracesofar:

82 div Infantry

Arm of rank ?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
OtemSapien:
the proof I have is that before they become pastors, they own no private jets. Yes, people have complained to me that their pastors duped them, e.g JesusChrist419. Yes they have eaten out of my money in the past when I haven't realised myself as a god. I am not disturbed seeing pastors prospering, but when they use the money of the poor to enrich themselves, I become concerned. Pastors are thieves.
hahahahahaha. Yes boss. Pastors have defrauded me several times in the past.

1 Like

Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
2chainzz:
Arm of rank ?
2Lt. Became an officer sept DX year. U?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gracesofar:

2Lt. Became an officer sept DX year. U?
you can't put sir ?. I'm course 62. you're a colitos ba ?
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 3:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Gracesofar:

82 div Infantry

You're lucky to be in Enugu, I thought 64rc officers are in Yobe state
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 3:17am On Nov 06, 2017
2chainzz:
62rc? I know a nairalander here who's also a member of 62rc
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
2chainzz:

Course 62!! Wow morning sir sir u r our rumz. Sir am not a colito. Am a full blooded mogese.

Wow sir wh batallion were u back then
Re: Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
NNAMDIII:
You're lucky to be in Enugu, I thought 64rc officers are in Yobe state

And where did u hear that from? I even know some of my Co dep in jaji

Anyway either way it is, remember there is always something called grace. But ur speculation z wrong though. And u Arm of bars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.