Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One (17883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please guys..
Apart from a Sega mega drive.. I've skipped generations in the gaming line.. I couldn't buy a ps1..or ps2.. Or ps3 .. 0r Xbox gan self... But hoping things change soon.. I would be saving this period. Hopefully b4 the end of the year. I'll have up-to 50k... I now want to know. Would I be possible to get a second hand Xbox one for 50k.. Either at CVillage ikeja or jiji.. Or olx... Please guys help
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Spidermon: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mrviktor:
Please guys..
Apart from a Sega mega drive.. I've skipped generations in the gaming line.. I couldn't buy a ps1..or ps2.. Or ps3 .. 0r Xbox gan self... But hoping things change soon.. I would be saving this period. Hopefully b4 the end of the year. I'll have up-to 50k... I now want to know. Would I be possible to get a second hand Xbox one for 50k.. Either at CVillage ikeja or jiji.. Or olx... Please guys help

In my own opinion, a used launch model XB1 isnt worth more than 50k.
But I will advice u save extra and get a ps4 instead.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Spidermon:

In my own opinion, a used launch model XB1 isnt worth more than 50k.
But I will advice u save extra and get a ps4 instead.

OP listen to this man

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Darksider131: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gaming have changed

This consoles can consume your pocket more than drugs

*Spend wise*

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by onosprince(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Save enough money and get yourself a brand new PS 4... Anything used will always look old and might have a fault.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by PanteonQube: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mrviktor:
Please guys..
I do not recommend to purchase Xbox 1. This is the last century. You can take Xbox one on Jiji with a small surcharge.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Forget the idea of getting a ps4

Get a hacked xbox 360 loaded with gamez

Or a ps3 equivalent

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 1:55am On Nov 19, 2017
You will hate ur life when you eventually realize(like most of the neighbourhood swappers already have)that buying a now gen console was only half the journey. grin

Get urself an xbox 360 with hacked games to keep u occupied

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Spidermon: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:
You will hate ur life when you eventually realize(like most of the neighbourhood swappers already have)that buying a now gen console was only half the journey. grin

Get urself an xbox 360 with hacked games to keep u occupied

You have a point but i will rather he buys a ps3 slim hacked than a Xbox 360

Personally, if not because of the newer fighting games like Mk XL and online multiplayer, i wont think too much about an upgrade.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by samsard(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
The only games I care about, are sports simulation games. An Xbox One would suffice for that.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Me too oh.. Only soccer.. Call of duty and gta
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Spidermon:

You have a point but i will rather he buys a ps3 slim hacked than a Xbox 360

Personally, if not because of the newer fighting games like Mk XL and online multiplayer, i wont think too much about an upgrade.

Ive been using the Xbox one for a while now and its serving me well.
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Spidermon: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:

Ive been using the Xbox one for a while now and its serving me well.

But in that generation of consoles, the best game titles were on the PS3. Most of the after school games houses then were on PS.

And personally, I prefer the Playstation controllers to the XBox's.

Plus, BluRay!!
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Spidermon:

But in that generation of consoles, the best game titles were on the PS3. Most of the after school games houses then were on PS.

And personally, I prefer the Playstation controllers to the XBox's.

Plus, BluRay!!
Bro u getting it wrong..
Xbox one and xbox 360 is current gen.
Xbox 360 and ps3 is last gen.
Ps1 and Xbox is old gen.

Xbox one uses bluray disc.
Same graphics with ps4
Only downfall is hjfh cost of disc's in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
People dont know about Xbox thats d ish.
All PlayStation games dat u see are on Xbox except Sony only games

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:
People dont know about Xbox thats d ish.
All PlayStation games dat u see are on Xbox except Sony only games

That's correct viktor

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

That's correct viktor

Or is it because we dont brag about gears of war , and halo.. And titanfall 1..or sunset overdrive. Great games. With great stories. but here in 9ja majority carries the vote so what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:

Or is it because we dont brag about gears of war , and halo.. And titanfall 1..or sunset overdrive. Great games. With great stories. but here in 9ja majority carries the vote so what to do.
lol Xbox owners are always quick to mention halo and GOW,for every Xbox exclusive Microsoft have the Playstation have 10. grin I miss my console mehn

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
justscorchone:
lol Xbox owners are always quick to mention halo and GOW,for every Xbox exclusive Microsoft have the Playstation have 10. grin I miss my console mehn
Quality not quantity

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:

An honest reply.... as compared to iamchals grin
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:

Quality not quantity

No game in xbox is upto horizon zero dawn of last year or god of war standards this year.

That's quality.

I told you to have used the money you were begging to buy ps4 now look at how it's hard for you to get game cds

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mrviktor:

Quality not quantity

Lol which of dem be quality? Guy get yourself a ps4 make everything stew for you, las las you no strong head reach bolaji that year when him dey form voltron the defender of the xbox,ever since my guy switch to ps4 he came out the matrix.

I take this back,I was ignorant about a lot of things about the Xbox one due to the fact I never owned one but played a few and read it’s spec online without actually taking my time to own,the Xbox one is a great console and if you are deciding on which console to buy to begin your gaming experience I would suggest it without a doubt.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 1:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

No game in xbox is upto horizon zero dawn of last year or god of war standards this year.

That's quality.

I told you to have used the money you were begging to buy ps4 now look at how it's hard for you to get game cds

Tell me a better racing game than Forza..
My forza 3 is unbeatable
Microsoft focuses on different genera unlike Sony. Action action action... Its not only action man needs.
Microsoft among top 5 in fps (halo)
Among top 5 in 3rd person shooter (gears)
Top in racing (recently released forza 4
Top in backwards compatible (your old Xbox and Xbox 360 games are still valid so basically u buying 3 generation of consoles in one box thats a steal if u ask me.
Yes we dont have fancy titles. But the little we have are making sense
An original Xbox controller last 100* more Dan a ps4 controller (durable)

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 2:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Mrviktor:

Tell me a better racing game than Forza..
My forza 3 is unbeatable
Microsoft focuses on different genera unlike Sony. Action action action... Its not only action man needs.
Microsoft among top 5 in fps (halo)
Among top 5 in 3rd person shooter (gears)
Top in racing (recently released forza 4
Top in backwards compatible (your old Xbox and Xbox 360 games are still valid so basically u buying 3 generation of consoles in one box thats a steal if u ask me.
Yes we dont have fancy titles. But the little we have are making sense
An original Xbox controller last 100* more Dan a ps4 controller (durable)

Gran turismo Sport

Has sold more than forza

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Spidermon: 2:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Mrviktor:

Bro u getting it wrong..
Xbox one and xbox 360 is current gen.
Xbox 360 and ps3 is last gen.
Ps1 and Xbox is old gen.

Xbox one uses bluray disc.
Same graphics with ps4
Only downfall is hjfh cost of disc's in Nigeria..

Sorry bro, I thought it was a comparison between ps3 and xbox 360
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Gran turismo Sport

Has sold more than forza
Seriously will u buy grand over forza 4..
Unluss u havent played forza tho

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Mrviktor:

Seriously will u buy grand over forza 4..
Unluss u havent played forza tho

You haven't bought forza horizon 4 to replace your 3. Why should I buy forza h 4 when even you haven't bought the game. Telling you it'should sh1t

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You haven't bought forza horizon 4 to replace your 3. Why should I buy forza h 4 when even you haven't bought the game. Telling you it'should sh1t
I'll be getting it soon after I get gears of war judgment and gears of war 4 and gears of war ultimate.
If I want it now gan I can just activate my one month free Xbox game pass. I have 6 accounts so six months. Download and play dia games b4 buying.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Mrviktor(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2018
I havent leveled up bks I am still playing forza 3.. In your grand tourism is it open world. CN u challenge other fast cars u see on the road..
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Thegamingorca(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Mrviktor:

I'll be getting it soon after I get gears of war judgment and gears of war 4 and gears of war ultimate.
If I want it now gan I can just activate my one month free Xbox game pass. I have 6 accounts so six months. Download and play dia games b4 buying.

Download and play after which you won't buy grin

Gears of war that is bleeped and old since old gen is what you prefer to forza horizon4. Even you sef think it's sh1t
Re: How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2018
If you are going for the Xbox one ...you need to hang out with Xbox dudes and check it out for yourself first hand . Know the pros and cons . Weigh it up and decide .

But like momma used to say ...anything that electricity passes through ...my son buy it new .

The only thing I can't get over on the Xbox is batteries for the pad and the updates .

Want to get one for BC but all my dudes have discouraged me .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link) / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 / Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.