Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (67479 Views)

Meet A Nigerian Young Lady Who Drives A Trailer For A Living / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
As shared by Ukre.....

'WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO IT BETTER'

Here is Mrs. Josephine. She is a luxurious Bus  Driver for God Is Great Motors (GUO), running from Lagos to Ghana. She drives 15 hours from Lagos Nigeria to Accra Ghana and drives another 15 hours back the next day.

She drives so carefully that all her passengers shower her with praises. She treats all her passengers as ONE family.

When she gets to the borders, all the Immigration and custom officers all smile and compliment her because she does what many women cannot do.

In this time of recession, many women would have taken into prostitution, sell their body for money. But this woman stood her ground as a strong woman. She has proved herself beyond reasonable doubt. No wonder the GUO company employed her as one of their Best Drivers.

We must appreciate good women especially when they are alive. She is  a good woman worth celebrating'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-how-this-lady-makes-moneyphotos.html?m=1

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
She has my deep respect.

But can I be at ease when a woman is driving a heavy duty vehicle?

I don't want to be honest with the answer cos I don't want to discourage the brave women.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by xreal: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
She looks masculine.

The person above me describes this type of bus as a 'heavy duty vehicle'; not knowing the type of HiTech hydraulics, power steering, breaking system and co on such bus.

This is not a 1970 Toyota Liteace bus.

Anyway, carry face...I wan throway salute for her.

[img]https://media1./images/ebb81d41dc5d654f0f2b6ca5ff6d766f/tenor.gif?itemid=7206255[/img]

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
BUT MANY LADIES ARE SITTING WAITING FOR ONE MUGU TO MILK DRY AND RUN AWAY.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Great woman,God bless you,slay queens are fools!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
abdelrahman:
Great woman,God bless you,slay queens are fools!
You took the words out of my mouth, the silly ones are on facebook slaying.
She's really trying, on the road for 30hours in two days.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Respect to all the hardworking ladies.

More money in our account. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by dan9ice(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Woman in man form... I didnt min the physical structure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice but her face doesn't look like some one who is friendly like Op said...... Ghana dey use coins??

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
I respect hardworking women. But I don't know about a woman driving a bus long distance though. Too much stress... You can see she is already looking masculine.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
earn money in dollars, check my signature to start

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
See don dey turn man sef..I no go surprise if she dey earn pass bankers grin.

30hrs straight up no bean. Me wey be say to drive for 1hr sef hard me sometimes

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by tyanan: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
African women are strong

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Interesting lady
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by jovialebony(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
More Grease to her elbow. God bless her hustle.

My own Signature puts food on my table.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Let's face reality, Igbos train there daughters to be tough.
They don't overly pamper their daughters, in many Igbo families, girls are treated equally as the boys growing up.
The boys are expected to wash plates and clean the house just like the girls are expected to go to the farm, to the shop and do every job that the boys do as long as money can be made from it.
That's why an Igbo man by his upbringing with his sisters can give his multi million naira bus to a woman even if she is Yoruba or Hausa as long as she can prove her ability to deliver and bring in the money.

Other tribes who marry Igbo ladies lose their sense of fear to challenge any situation, ask Fani Kayode since that lady came into his life, he has become Nigerias number one opposition party, Akeredolu, Akpabio, Odili, Gowon, etc Igbo ladies will push you to your limit and make you become a trailer driver against your plan to become a Keke driver grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Strong woman
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
tyanan:
African women are strong

strong for mouth

Go see white woman wey be explorers travel from one continent to another and living in jungles

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Brillantman: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wow, this is the real woman not woeman
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Flashh: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
No big deal. Thousands of men do more than that.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe na retired captain for Ghana military
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Her husband go fear am like...
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg check am well, perhaps she is a man smiley

single but searching? check my signature
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is what buhari caused
Hardship everywhere
With this rate.... Evolution will soon take place in Nigeria and Women will be urinating while standing

Buhari sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
I commend her courage and determination. She had a goal and objectives. Lagos to Accra, the road is smooth immediately after Nigeria boarder that makes driving more easy. There are many woman out there who had this 'brave-heart' attitude too.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
God is your strength. Journey mercy always.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why is the driver's compartment so tight like that in a luxurious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Okay...so transport companies should begin to employ females as drivers from now henceforth
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rinsola32:
Respect to all the hardworking ladies.

More money in our account. kiss

Including those using their Pucci? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD / Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.