Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors (1809 Views)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by BankeSmalls(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
horsepower101:

Well said. They keep using statistics to destroy their future. Its like how they lied for years about being the most educated.. Notice how they don't make that claim anymore. Its easy to use statistics to hide your problem but reality has no mercy when it strikes

South west has a professor in every red mud building with brown roof - source, NBS (Nigerian bullcrap statistics) grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by horsepower101: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
"To me personally, I believe that Sw it's the least progressive region in the country despite all their claims. My reasons being they literally the only region that didn't have any hindrance ( something they pride themselves with) yet all the regions that did (ss, se and north) are literally neck to neck to them in all the statistic provided. That's speaks alot sadly, especially we now see they decorate the poo out of their papers before presenting it. A shame if you ask me."

This statement by ikechuob is the real reason I dont take SWers serious when they try to compare themselves with igbos. Imagine the only region that didnt experience war in Nigeria. They should be on a level of development of some south african medium sized cities or some north african citiies. Ikechuob, you really exposed the incompetence of these people.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by MyNewJackeT: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
yes
Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by EternalTruths: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

guy you like this your CIS... cheesy

Because it is what will reduce poverty in the East.
Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by ayzTIGER: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Ikechuob:

I remember starting this to a Yoruba who claimed " you can't argue fact on stats".

It's a shame SW always do paper decoration to try and save face and appear "most developed and most progressive" they delude themselves with. What's the benefit of having high IGR on paper, decorating your rot with beautiful numbers, yet starving? It's like a man showing pictures of gorgeous houses, cars, clothes, etc but yet not having any money to feed himself. Who does it benefit to lie to yourself? Who does it benefit to form? It's like they are too ignorant to realize they are harming and mocking themselves, noone else.

After all, let's look at now. We all keep wondering what happens to their high IGR. Most don't believe they shouldn't be helped because their leaders claims they are sufficient enough to take care of themselves based on the reported high IGR. Then you have others whom don't believe their figures anymore as it rarely matches their reality/what's on ground and then you the set that flat out believe the stats but now see them as the most corrupt set in the country since almost all their reported IGR seems to be embezzled. In end the paper decoration does nothing but damage their image and make them a laughing stock yet they still continue. What a shame. I once said that only God knows the real figures of SW states and I still believe that.

To me personally, I believe that Sw it's the least progressive region in the country despite all their claims. My reasons being they literally the only region that didn't have any hindrance ( something they pride themselves with) yet all the regions that did (ss, se and north) are literally neck to neck to them in all the statistic provided. That's speaks alot sadly, especially we now see they decorate the shit out of their papers before presenting it. A shame if you ask me.
Nice one bro. I like it when they do the paper decoration just to win the e war and most likes while their region keeps going down. The last time Fayose's brother pointed out how dilapidated Ibadan is they fiercely attacked him just to save face.

I think its time we leave these people to wallow in self deceit with every of their concocted statistics so that with time they will see what they have done to themselves .

Even in Education they are now dragging last position with Northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by MyNewJackeT: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by prodigy24: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2017
You will never see them on this platform, unless they are banding figures up and down

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by Ikechuob: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Nice one bro. I like it when they do the paper decoration just to win the e war and most likes while their region keeps going down. The last time Fayose's brother pointed out how dilapidated Ibadan is they fiercely attacked him just to save face.

I think its time we leave these people to wallow in self deceit with every of their concocted statistics so that with time they will see what they have done to themselves .

Even in Education they are now dragging last position with Northerners.

Who else does it hurt but them. In few years while every region surpassed each region is currently reporting, they'll still be doing the paper decoration in other to look "most progressive" while hunger and poverty kills them.

I recall reading here that during the beginning of the recession, they were the only region were people were literally breaking into neighbors home just to steal food. It speaks highly on the reality on ground over there. Truly it's a freaking shame.
Re: Osun State Debunks High IGR Rumors by Ikechuob: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
horsepower101:
"To me personally, I believe that Sw it's the least progressive region in the country despite all their claims. My reasons being they literally the only region that didn't have any hindrance ( something they pride themselves with) yet all the regions that did (ss, se and north) are literally neck to neck to them in all the statistic provided. That's speaks alot sadly, especially we now see they decorate the poo out of their papers before presenting it. A shame if you ask me."

This statement by ikechuob is the real reason I dont take SWers serious when they try to compare themselves with igbos. Imagine the only region that didnt experience war in Nigeria. They should be on a level of development of some south african medium sized cities or some north african citiies. Ikechuob, you really exposed the incompetence of these people.

That's why I said I see them as least progressive. They should be MILES ahead of every region in that country due to that single factor. The fact they aren't and aren't even ashamed of that speaks severely on their developmental point. I laugh and smh most times because these are the same set of people that reports their ancestors built this and that, developing blah blah before whites came, and I look at them now, the first thing that runs to my mind is "so what happened to that same prowness they claim their ancestors have.". Even when I look at the Yoruba community in other African country, like the ones in Benin, etc, they equally underdeveloped. Porto Novo ( the one in Benin, not the one in Cape Verde or Spain) belongs to them, yet that City (despite being as capital) is one of the least developed African cities I've ever been in my life. It speaks so much. I honestly start questioning all the stories this people have said about their "developmental" history considering the amount of paper decoration we see them do just to "look good."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians – Lai Mohammed / From Jail For Corruption, Wike Brings Sen.jang To Commission Project In Rivers / PHOTOS: Woman Who Has Been Killing Her People In Abia Caught With Her Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.