Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose (60633 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Letenwam: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
A beautiful lady and Facebook user, DeAsia Symone, shared photos of herself taking an overdose of drugs as she claimed that her time is up and she doesn't want to live anymore.

DeAsia went further to say that she's better off alone and doesn't need anyone to come look for her. Here are some of her heartbreaking posts;

https://www.lailasblog.com/time-dont-want-live-lady-shares-photo-taking-overdose-drugs/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by uzoormah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
See what she is wearing...don't kill urself o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by wassade: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
One SPANNER loss ko kan aye men.

20 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by SweetWJ(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Person wey won die dey post picture of how e won die?
Attention seeker. That's what she is.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ifex370(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Depression is on the rise

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by harrycoko: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Depression is real cry cry

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by dollyjoy(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please don't give up no matter what you are going through.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by amunkita(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Devil kukuma dey find more slay queen .
Help me greet Abacha nd tell him he was more of a saint than wat he left behind.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by divinehand2003(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
She looks like a junkie

21 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Attention seeker!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Daeylar(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Greenville990: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have a question

CAN THE LACK OF BREAST CAUSE DEPRESSION?

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by obaival(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Congrats RIPieces

7 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by 1Rebel: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Depression or attention-seeking gone too far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by vision2050: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
May be she has anal cancer

1 Like

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by fpeter(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hope she donated her vital organs to terminally I'll patients? ....Iranu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
sad why show us how u wanna die.Do it quietly. God nor go vex.Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by darkmarky(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
But this lady is beautiful na.. Why she wan kill herself ni. Please someone should educate me.. What can make someone to be so depressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by eleojo23: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
I hope she is not trying to kill herself because she could not keep up with the Kardashians. undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Death is not the worst thing that can happen to someone.
We all die someday

I think she has made the decision which she feels is right for her. Depression is really bad. Better dead than live a miserably boring unfulfilling and sadistic life

Rip

5 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Factfinder1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stupidity has taken over her
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ceezarhh(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
attention seeking e-diot...

6 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by wildcatter23(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by PastorOluT(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
sad

Shake my head, peoples life is simple run by social media. If it was possible people will take selfie in the other side of eternity.

4 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by BuhariNaWah: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
she looks like a dog
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by missyb08(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Make she sha no forget to write will down.

2 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Sojijulius: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Trying to get attention abi. ... if u want to die, die and don't disturb us...

2 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by kambili999(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
okay bye

1 Like

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by daremiarchs(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
cry
Aye toto aye akamara.
They've finally gotten this one cry cry
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Onyenna(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akpokwa nke a gini?

4 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by N0T0RI0US: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did i just hear some people call her an attention seeker? May depression not fall on you.

13 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Abfinest007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
may sure u take fuel and matches that d devil will use to light up ur own hell fire for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.