Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (69157 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Why won't goat give birth to such a creature when our ppl from dat side of d con3 are found of sleeping with all kinds of animals.
I can bet all I have dat one aboki is responsible for d pregnant of dat goat.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2017
dainformant:
There was commotion after a goat gave birth to two creatures, which look so much like human being. It was gathered that the residents were thrown into shock after the goat allegedly gave birth to the baby goat in ‘human form’...

Residents were alleging that the owner of the goat may have had sex with the goat.

The shocking incident was said to have happened recently in Potiskum Local Government Area in Yobe State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/shock-goat-gives-birth-human-children-yobe-state-photos.html
Mtchew. From the look of it, the fetuses must have been dead and bloated inside her before she gave birth to them.

4 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by FMCASH(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Looks spiritual grin
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Very wrong bro, it's either a mutation occurred this is definitely not goat like. I am a strong believer that science only try to explain or create explanation for occurrences, which always most times end up floored. My point is its possible for a human sperm to fertilise a goats embryo, we can't accepts it's not cos science says so

you wanna act intelligent but your view point says otherwise,infact you do not understand the concept of science.

the above situation is not about science,it is about law of nature

science just explained why it is impossible
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Austin234(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Has it been proved scientifically or u are just thinking?
Mynd44:

A goat DNA and human's own are not compactable.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2017
All these abookki that knack goats....now this is the result
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 2:27am On Oct 30, 2017
CEEcey:
I refuse to believe that some men can stoop so low to the extent of sleeping with a goat

Doctors in the house should please explain if this is scientifically right

You see why we want to have our own separate country....just this is just one of the factors
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by hopilo: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2017
CEEcey:
I refuse to believe that some men can stoop so low to the extent of sleeping with a goat

I have seen video of Hause Fulani, pumping cow as if him wan burst the cow Vigny
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:21am On Oct 30, 2017
CEEcey:

Isnt it obvious? Even my little nephew knows it's not scientifically right.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Na them, Dem no dey use bestiality play...na the result be this...

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Chai!!!!now you guys have confirmed what I always said...95% of nairaland users are illiterates....even with technology,they still can’t use their brain correctly....Even the mod that pushed this to front page is a big dingbat....I am close to tears right now,is this really why they call us blacks?We never seem to verify informations before acting stupid!!!God please come quick,more Nigerians are getting too Stuppid for my liking....Next time when you see read dumb stories,make a quick research using google before coming on here to make a fooll of yourselves

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by DedeNkem: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Lack of science literacy is killing ignorant Nigerians!

1. Birth deformity happens regularly both in the animal kingdom and in humans.

2. Animals CAN'T be impregnanted with human sperm because their bodies will reject the sperm and the same is applicable to humans. Human's body with reject any animal sperm!

That's how nature made it - to prevent crossbreeding. No matter how many times you have sex with an animal or how healthy your sperm is, you can't impregnant anything outside human race!!

The innocent owner of the goat is going through hell right now due to stupid ignorant people!

3 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44:

A goat DNA and human's own are not compatible.
I just hope folks will see your post because it will help reverse the embarrassing misinformation in the many posts above yours.

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2017
DedeNkem:
Lack of science literacy is killing ignorant Nigerians!

1. Birth deformity happens regularly both in the animal kingdom and in humans.

2. Animals CAN'T be impregnanted with human sperm because their bodies will reject the sperm and the same is applicable to humans. Human's body with reject any animal sperm!

That's how nature made it - to prevent crossbreeding. No matter how many times you have sex with an animal or how healthy your sperm is, you can't impregnant anything outside human race!!

The innocent owner of the goat is going through hell right now due to stupid ignorant people!

Your post needs to be somehow pushed to the front page to quell the embarrassing misinformation posted there grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2017
You never seen men self. some go even wan sex snail

Augustap
CEEcey:

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by hush15: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2017
dainformant:
There was commotion after a goat gave birth to two creatures, which look so much like human being. It was gathered that the residents were thrown into shock after the goat allegedly gave birth to the baby goat in ‘human form’...

Residents were alleging that the owner of the goat may have had sex with the goat.

The shocking incident was said to have happened recently in Potiskum Local Government Area in Yobe State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/shock-goat-gives-birth-human-children-yobe-state-photos.html

Where is that slowpoke that told me it’s impossible for human sperm to impregnate animal eggs and vice versa some months back...? I said it that the rate at which man sleeps with animals and vice versa, these things are bound to happen but that slowpoke said it’s not possible, Atleast not by science.

slowpoke, where are you o.... come and see sience

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by mikehelp: 5:39am On Oct 30, 2017
It is very possible,scientifically there is what is called dna/genetic mutations....the dna is constantly revolving,meaning dna compatibility that was not possible a decade ago can be possible now.....so let us not leave out the possibility of human and animals dna compatibility

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Something funny must be going in that state be animals and northern humans. This type of news is becoming so regular from that side
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by rbgsun: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2017
This is a rare case of hydrops fetalis - a form of abnormal hemoglobin and involves genes but can't be corrected. It also happens in humans (you can google it).

It's not spiritual and not a result of human sperm.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2017
candlewax:
You never seen men self. some go even wan sex snail

Augustap
yes.but these northerners arnt the normal human u have in mind
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2017
How daft can some Africans be heh?? How in the he'll can a human male sperm fertilize a goats ovum?? It's preposterous I tell you.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by scarr: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44:

A goat DNA and human's own are not compatible.

As a mod that know this, you shouldn't allow such topics hit FP with such captions.

Lets help move Africa forward with the right information. You have the power.

Just a case of hydrops fetalis

I'm weak at our ignorance
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2017
the idi*t owner don F the goat...werey undecidedthe idi*t owner don F the goat...werey
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm 100% certain that one he goat in human skin is behind this!! Coz the heart of a man desperately weak, especially in this country!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by blank(f): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2017
If human beings have babies with birth defects, why can't goats have babies with birth defects?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by chidiandre(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2017
it's nothing miraculous, this is the result of having sex with a freaking Goat.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by delexy123: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:

you wanna act intelligent but your view point says otherwise,infact you do not understand the concept of science.

the above situation is not about science,it is about law of nature

science just explained why it is impossible
I think we need to make a distinction between Nature itself and what WE term 'the law of nature'. The discovery of quantum particles puncture a hole through what we view as the 'law of nature'. This 'law of nature' is what WE HUMANS have observed overtime from our OWN perspective(and tested to be working) around our environment BUT it doesn't tell us ALL about nature AND there are still many puzzles to be unravelled. Saying an occurrence is impossible does not sound well in the science world as it close the door for further experiments and findings. A true scientist will only tell you that a phenomenon is HIGHLY IMPROBABLE for with the discovering of quantum 'unnatural' properties, the science world has learn better than to dismiss any occurrence as IMPOSSIBLE...on a side note...even as I write, there are top scientists still making research on possibility of pairing a man with a chimpanzee in order to get clear picture of how the ancestor of both primates look like and this is what they have dedicated their lifetime doing... so good luck trying to convince them that it is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2017
micflo28:
We are too educated to still fall to this village square moonlight tales. There is just no way the spermatozoa of man can fertilize that of a goat. The acid level in an animals egg is quite higher than those of a female human and would kill any human spermatozoa cell upon introduction. Anyone with a rich understanding of biology will identify with what I just said.
rich understanding of biology is not even necessary, basic level biology is enough.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by designVATExcel: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria my country. This kind of story always pop up.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by lunacol(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
In general, two types of changes prevent animals from interbreeding. The first includes all those factors—called "pre-zygotic reproductive isolating mechanisms"—that would make fertilization impossible. After so many generations apart, a pair of animals might look so different from one another that they're not inclined to have sex. (If we're not even trying to mate with monkeys, we'll never have half-human, half-monkey babies. *) If the animals do try to get it on despite changed appearances, incompatible Instruments or sperm motility will never allow that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.