Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (69158 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Tales
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2017
delexy123:
The discoverery of quantum partiicles puncture a hole through what we view as the 'law of nature'. This 'law of nature' is what WE HUMANS have observed (and tested to be working overtime) around our environment BUT it doesn't tell us ALL about nature and there are still may puzzles to be unravelled. Saying an occurrence is impossible does not sound well in the science world as it close the door for further experiment and findings. A true scientist will only tell you that a phenomenon is HIGHLY IMPROBABLE for with the discovering of quantum 'unnatural' properties, the science world has learn better than to dismiss any occurrence as IMPOSSIBLE...on a side note...even as I write, there are top scientists still making research on possibility of pairing a man with a chimpanzee in order to get clear picture of how the ancestor of both primates look like and this is what they have dedicated their life to doing... so good luck trying to convince them that it is impossible.

Everything about quantum physics is not outside the law of nature. Stop painting science black. Science has drawn a line and it is called speciation. Science is not a clueless practice, it is definite. Nothing has been said in science that has been unsaid, rather things have been unveiled and based on the things known before. If a human and a goat can reproduce successfully, what language will the being speak? You people should manage to use some brain na. There is an impossibility in science, and it sounds so well. Science is the study of the physical world, and it doesn't go beyond that because there is no beyond that anywhere. Even quantum is more physical than you sef

2 Likes

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Hushpupi(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2017
This serious
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2017
That side of the country . People don dey f**k goat this days and them dey release inside
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Donald50: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Abortion...maybe the pregnant goat ate grass that contain substance that can cause abortion or maybe it is through infection...the goat is a premature goat,not human¡!!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by delexy123: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Everything about quantum physics is not outside the law of nature. Stop painting science black. Science has drawn a line and it is called speciation. Science is not a clueless practice, it is definite. Nothing has been said in science that has been unsaid, rather things have been unveiled and based on the things known before. If a human and a goat can reproduce successfully, what language will the being speak? You people should manage to use some brain na. There is an impossibility in science, and it sounds so well. Science is the study of the physical world, and it doesn't go beyond that because there is no beyond that anywhere. Even quantum is more physical than you sef
Common man, did I hit a nerve? Why attack me rather than refute my statement? When do you think science began?Ohh.. the 21st century right? Should I start listing previously esteemed scientific theories that have been toppled by new findings? Why do you think Eistein's theory of relativity gain notoriety? How many of once popular Isaac Newton's theories are still standing? Mind you, even quantum theory Pierce right through some of them. Oga, science EVOLVES and Some theories elite scientists and philosophers in the previous centuries proposed are now being slyly adjusted or outrightly refuted...again, Science EVOLVES and will continue to do so until we know ALL about our universe.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Always happens in the North!
Why?
And when people say sheep fnck*r, some people get angry?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by searay(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2017
osabiggy:
. Please mind what you say & how you call stupid. The fact that you don't know does not make others stupid. Now see; Goat: Animal - Animal, Man: Human - Animal. Commonly both ANIMALS. DNA will definitely not match 100% however, 1 or 2 that have LIKE (in common) animal will hook up leaving the others on their own, hence the unaligned kids on the post. Confirm this from an expart.

I disagree with you. It is not yet possible. Look for literature on the Russian "Humanzee" project.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by swizzdre(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Jimohdd:
One happened IN adankolo that year
I remember that year for Adankolo, near st luke
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2017
MONITZ:

Thank u so much for this piece of information,in the first place I don't even see the male and female gametes uniting because the male gamete won't be able to fuse with that of the female because of differences in their receptors which are actually meant for their own kind of specie only and this would in turn make each gamete not to recognize the other gamete...
.....then what would you say about a lion fertilizing a tiger to form a LIGER
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by newoffer: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Tramadol boys climbing goat
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Are things like these real or made up?
Human Beings that Fúck animals, are they real.??
Even though genetically, human sperms can only fertilize eggs of fellow human.. That is why I get confused why animals give birth to human-like offsprings..
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by zolapower: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
dainformant:
There was commotion after a goat gave birth to two creatures, which look so much like human being. It was gathered that the residents were thrown into shock after the goat allegedly gave birth to the baby goat in ‘human form’...

Residents were alleging that the owner of the goat may have had sex with the goat.

The shocking incident was said to have happened recently in Potiskum Local Government Area in Yobe State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/shock-goat-gives-birth-human-children-yobe-state-photos.html
After watching the pictures without reading the post I concluded that the goat was raped countless times before she became pregnant.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Jimohdd:
One happened IN adankolo that year
what part of adankolo ?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
holy Moses. .Sodom and Gomorrah!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Really
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by jayriginal: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44:

A goat DNA and human's own are not compatible.

Where do you find these kind of people? There should be a small IQ test before NL registration is confirmed.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by AJORE(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
CEEcey:
I refuse to believe that some men can stoop so low to the extent of sleeping with a goat

Doctors in the house should please explain if this is scientifically right
Ritual alert... .Hausa uses it to make money ritual
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2017
delexy123:
I think we need to make a distinction between Nature itself and what WE term 'the law of nature'. The discovery of quantum particles puncture a hole through what we view as the 'law of nature'. This 'law of nature' is what WE HUMANS have observed overtime from our OWN perspective(and tested to be working) around our environment BUT it doesn't tell us ALL about nature AND there are still many puzzles to be unravelled. Saying an occurrence is impossible does not sound well in the science world as it close the door for further experiments and findings. A true scientist will only tell you that a phenomenon is HIGHLY IMPROBABLE for with the discovering of quantum 'unnatural' properties, the science world has learn better than to dismiss any occurrence as IMPOSSIBLE...on a side note...even as I write, there are top scientists still making research on possibility of pairing a man with a chimpanzee in order to get clear picture of how the ancestor of both primates look like and this is what they have dedicated their lifetime doing... so good luck trying to convince them that it is impossible.

you do not understand the concept of science ,if you do,you wont write what you wrote down.

there are some things that are just nature,science just explain why they are like that

e.g when you throw something up it must come down has been there for many years even before newton

Newton just explain through science why it happens,that made newton discover gravity and form his own laws and no further science can disprove it because it is normal and it is part of nature

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
delexy123:
Common man, did I hit a nerve? Why attack me rather than refute my statement? When do you think science began?Ohh.. the 21st century right? Should I start listing previously esteemed scientific theories that have been toppled by new findings? Why do you think Eistein's theory of relativity gain notoriety? How many of once popular Isaac Newton's theories are still standing? Mind you, even quantum theory Pierce right through some of them. Oga, science EVOLVES and Some theories elite scientists and philosophers in the previous centuries proposed are now being slyly adjusted or outrightly refuted...again, Science EVOLVES and will continue to do so until we know ALL about our universe.

I did not attack you at all, why see it like that?

I am glad you say science EVOLVES, which means 'develops gradually' When something develops, it doesn't mean change. Anything that develops becomes more advanced with the template still being relevant. Why do you think they still teach Dalton's theory of atoms in schools as the basis before J.J Thomson's, Rutherford's and others? Science did not start in the 21st century, it did fully in the 18th century. Scientific theories were not toppled, we don't use that term, it's better to say modified and evolved. Even Einstein's theory was based on earlier theories, Einstein himself cannot say what you just said. Isaac Newton's theories are still relevant until tomorrow, we have only advanced them as the physical world becomes clearer. I am even glad you said Adjusted again, and again this does not mean change. Science evolves, yeah and that's it. No new scientific works cancel earlier works, we just adjust as we learn more, we don't nullify in science. You really need to know how it works. So in Science, speciation has been defined, and that's the most natural thing that can happen. Some scientific facts can never be changed nor evolve, such is speciation because it is the basis of our existence. A human and a goat cannot produce offsprings, even though they are both animals.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
.....then what would you say about a lion fertilizing a tiger to form a LIGER

Lion and tiger belong to the same family and species. Family -Felidae and Species - Feline

Humans belong to the family Hominidae and goats the family Bovidae. That difference makes it impossible to produce offsprings.

You people should manage to read and comprehend.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
tk4rd:
Human Beings that Fúck animals, are they real.??
Even though genetically, human sperms can only fertilize eggs of fellow human.. That is why I get confused why animals give birth to human-like offsprings..

Humans are mammals, same as goats. And it only means they have similar properties in how they conceive and care for their young ones. For instance, they both carry them in their wombs and breastfeed them. In light of this, despite they are both different morphologically, they have similarities in the development of their fetus. So, until 3 months, the embryo of all mammals look very identical. But in the real sense, what do you have that a goat does not have? Mouth, ears, nose, hands, dick, breasts, name it. So if a goat gave birth to premature goats, why on earth must you people always think it was raped or fucked_ by a human being? That's backward.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:

you wanna act intelligent but your view point says otherwise,infact you do not understand the concept of science.

the above situation is not about science,it is about law of nature

science just explained why it is impossible
but you qouted 'science'. Please don't tell me you believe laws o, cos unimaginable things happen everyday that break all laws. Can you imagine a baby growing outside the womb for instance in the liver to be precise. Our job as humans is try to decipher what nature gives or shows us and not to dictate to it!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
searay:
I disagree with you. It is not yet possible. Look for literature on the Russian "Humanzee" project.

The claimed Russian Humanzee project is reasonable because humans and chimpanzees belong to the same Family, Hominidae. Goats belong to the family Bovidae. So, it can never be possible.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

but you qouted 'science'. Please don't tell me you believe laws o, cos unimaginable things happen everyday that break all laws. Can you imagine a baby growing outside the womb for instance in the liver to be precise. Our job as humans is try to decipher what nature gives or shows us and not to dictate to it!

A baby growing in the liver? In science? Brother, but why all these lies in the name of science?

These propagandas are put in place to distract human beings and keep them believing there is a miraculous god somewhere. It's not too late to wake up.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

every scientific laws have given birth to all things we use from airplanes,bombs to your smart phones.

that means science works,it makes us understand things that were impossible to understand before and gives us a better view on how to enhance/make use of nature to our benefit.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

A baby growing in the liver? In science? Brother, but why all these lies in the name of science?

These propagandas are put in place to distract human beings and keep them believing there is a miraculous god somewhere. It's not too late to wake up.
Read bro, by virtue of this platform it means you have a browsing phone. Someone said science is still evolving and i agree with that person, Charles Darwin made daring claims that apes are our closest cousins if so why is our genetic makeup so diff, why can't be do intra organ transplant as we can now do with pigs! If Darwin claims they are our closest cousins. The pig thing was just only recently discovered. Who knows that in years to come science technology will help make sand edible! But if you say it now it's laughable. The half human half goat creature is impossible to science now just like the pig to human organ transplant must have sounded just 10_15years ago.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Read bro, by virtue of this platform it means you have a browsing phone. Someone said science is still evolving and i agree with that person, Charles Darwin made daring claims that apes are our closest cousins if so why is our genetic makeup so diff, why can't be do intra organ transplant as we can now do with pigs! If Darwin claims they are our closest cousins. The pig thing was just only recently discovered. Who knows that in years to come science technology will help make sand edible! But if you say it now it's laughable. The half human half goat creature is impossible to science now just like the pig to human organ transplant must have sounded just 10_15years ago.

In contrast, you are the one who needs to read. Humans and Chimps DNA are different by just 1%. Is that what you call so different? Can you define what evolving means? If it means developing gradually then you are wrong by all standards. Charles Darwin was right about Apes being our cousins based on Biochemistry and Biology. Our DNA is very similar and we are in the same Family, Hominidae according to classification. So what are you talking about? I am a certified Biochemist, you cannot tell me what I know. Do you know why the intra-organ transplants cannot be possible for now? Because people like you who believe in so many differences and ridicule other animals are still claiming that it is not what God wants. When people like me take over the world, we will evolve science the more and make the world a better place.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

In contrast, you are the one who needs to read. Humans and Chimps DNA are different by just 1%. Is that what you call so different? Can you define what evolving means? If it means developing gradually then you are wrong by all standards. Charles Darwin was right about Apes being our cousins based on Biochemistry and Biology. Our DNA is
very similar and we are in the same Family, Hominidae according to classification. So what are you talking about? I am a certified Biochemist, you cannot tell me what I know. Do you know why the intra-organ transplants cannot be possible for now? Because people like you who believe in so many differences and ridicule other animals are still claiming that it is not what God wants. When people like me take over the world, we will evolve science the more and
make the world a better place.

You aren the only biochemist her bro, no one said intre organ transplant wasn't possible oga. Just not with 'monkeys'. And as for taking over the world and carrying out unethical research and practices, thats not gonna happen. The meek will rule the earth
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

You aren the only biochemist her bro, no one said intre organ transplant wasn't possible oga. Just not with 'monkeys'. And as for taking over the world and carrying out unethical research and practices, thats not gonna happen. The meek will rule the earth

Well, we shall see about who rules the earth. But I didn't say I was the only Biochemist, I just brought it to your awareness that I am one.

Monkeys are far from humans, and monkeys are different from Chimps. The difference between humans DNA and monkeys is about 4-5%. That 4% is a lot of DNA. We are talking about Chimpanzees, not monkeys, let's be clear on that.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Well, we shall see about who rules the earth. But I didn't say I was the only Biochemist, I just brought it to your awareness that I am one.

Monkeys are far from humans, and monkeys are different from Chimps. The difference between humans DNA and monkeys is about 4-5%. That 4% is a lot
of DNA. We are talking about Chimpanzees, not monkeys, let's be clear on that.
We have a lot more in common to pigs and cows than apes as we currently know
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:
why are people so stupid in this country thinking a human sperm can fertilise a goat

it is impossible for a human to fertised a goat because of different DNA alignment.

that is a premature goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.