Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience (826 Views)

Part-time Job Opportunities For Undergraduate And Post-graduate Students Only! / Volunteer And Internship Opportunities For Graduates, Professionals & Undergrads / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience by Ferlie(m): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2007
, awww - so many Chinese restaurants springing up here and there - no problem - u are lost for choice.
Re: Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience by sample(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
Freelance go to Standard Chartered Bank website and fill in ur CV online they wil want ur friend,cos dey where asking me if i hv been 2 china before and all that. good luck
Re: Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience by she(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
Please tell ure friend to send his cv to joanbuyu@yahoo.com

i could recommend him to a client of ours who is in need of such skills, please if you have more friends that have chinese background, please they should also send their cv's to me.

Thank you
Re: Re: Any Job Opportunities For Someone With Intenational Chinese Experience by she(f): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
yes i received but, but that guy has been interviewed b4, please can u send more

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Based In Ph? This Might Be Of Interest. / Halliburton 2nd Stage Test! / Access Bank Result Of 6th June Held At Woltop Hall,ogba Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.