Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (43431 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by axcer: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2017

The duo were on set this past week for the film “The Bridge”; a Lasun Ray movie directed by Kunle Afolayan.

GistMore https://www.gistmore.com/chidinma-shares-make-free-photo-boo-demola-adedoyin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by axcer: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by famifox: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Go well.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okusman(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2017
My crush from day 1. So na this dude stole her heart from me...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:45am On Oct 30, 2017
See how the igbo appearance came out

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by segebase(m): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by emaxjey(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2017
lol..she dey fight with her camera or nah her phone she dey fight with or nab may be the guy sef.wetin consign me sef..I comment my reserve jawe wink
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by nero2face: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Fine face, small body... Nice looking.. But not my type

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Partnerbiz3: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2017
O didn't see the pic. But i know she will be a belle.

God bless us all.

See below for data..
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2017
okusman:
My crush from day 1. So na this dude stole her heart from me...

U wen ur prik neva strong

U won still lash elderly men food

Naa plier I go use cut dat ur okro grin

Naaa really STOLE grin

Naaa joke I de oh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2017
hmmm nice one
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Kizyte(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Here are ladies before and after make-up

25 Likes

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by emeijeh(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Gone are those days when things were hidden and hardly spoken of.

See how the society now glorifies a boyfriend.

#shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by ChewingStick(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Attink you know say...

You can lie for Africa? Did she not rub powder? ehh grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by tstx(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2017
Fine gal
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by jonnytad(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Another chidimma going out wt Kunle..... I thought Afonja girls are dirty? cheesy
Dey sha like Us..... cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Gkemz: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Make the relationship end in marriage
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Lovely
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by adepeter2027(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Lalasticlala and celebrity news just like 5 and 6.
Few comments, thread already on fp.
How this news take important abeg

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by IamLaura(f): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2017
I've never liked this girl.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by hollamanng(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
R
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by tonaydo(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
so snapping with her natural face without colours is now a big deal
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by maxiuc(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Ayo4251(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
So that's the pelzin greazing ya punna wink
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by ikorodureporta: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Y she do face like afta sx
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by vioment: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Mustache gang. She still fine sha.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Boyooosa(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Its only one day a lady will stop calling herself a virgin...
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by hezy4real01(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2017
issokay and she still fine oooo some go soon paint their live comot
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by oshe11: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Chimmooooshocked

FLAVOUR HAS FINISHED HER NUNU

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Chevalier(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:
I've never liked this girl.
She might not like you either undecided

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by hollamanng(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
KeDICKe grin

hollamanng:
R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School / Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.