Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (43429 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by hollamanng(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
K
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by jaheymezz(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Sheyb Na person wey Don eat go see person wey no apply makeup for face.... all that am seeing is empty plates abi na my phone no clear?
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Greystone: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
nero2face:
Fine face, small body... Nice looking.. But not my type

You are also not her type.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Boyooosa(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
jonnytad:
Another chidimma going out wt Kunle..... I thought Afonja girls are dirty? cheesy
Dey sha like riding Us..... cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Lol!
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Muzanga(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
See how the igbo appearance came out
yea we are always cute like that.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by pennywys(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Make-up d make women fine-oooooooo
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Slayer2: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2017
So without make up girls can't look good like we guys? Smh
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by maykam(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Gone are those days when things were hidden and hardly spoken of.

See how the society now glorifies a boyfriend.

#shame

Though I still hide mine from my parents.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Dollabiz: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Antoeni(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2017
So na Afonja Chidimma dey Date,dis girl fall and,i pray he dont grind ur hrt to powder

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by jonnytad(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2017
tonaydo:
so snapping with her natural face without colours is now a big deal

Yes, it is oooooo..... I don't knw ur sex, i for like ask you when wen last u comot without makeup or when last ur boo visit without makeup? As if U no knw say lower chamber don pass bill to add professional makeup courses to university curriculum.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Pidginwhisper: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:
I've never liked this girl.
No be your fault dear..Na woman thing to dey envy una self

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by jonnytad(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Antoeni:
So na Afonja Chidimma dey Date,dis girl fall and,i pray he dont grind ur hrt to powder
Sorry for your loss bro.... cheesy
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by talk2percy(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Oh..she now has a boyfriend..I thought she is still a virgin.
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by sirdjay1: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by fyneguy: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:

Hmmm does anyone like you?
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Chevalier:

She might not like you either undecided

He doesnt want her to like him. Thats life, like me or not, I dont give a forrk
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Chevalier(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
kingthreat:

He doesnt want her to like him. Thats life, like me or not, I dont give a forrk
Who cares undecided
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by happney65: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:
Kuku kill yourself and run away..Ode..#teamchidinma all the way..
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Chevalier:

Who cares undecided

Exactly. no one should
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Ojuororun(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
And so what again!! mthewwww ndiara
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by tonaydo(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
jonnytad:

Yes, it is oooooo..... I don't knw ur sex, i for like ask you when wen last u comot without makeup or when last ur boo visit without makeup? As if U no knw say lower chamber don pass bill to add professional makeup courses to university curriculum.
am a guy, it is clearly indicated. am attracted to girls that are natural not anyhow make up
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by wildchild02: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Omo yi fine

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2017
IamLaura:

Yeah, most girls don't like pretty & successful girls.

Moreso if you cannot also relate to her professionally or ethnically. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by weezweezweez(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2017
axcer:

The duo were on set this past week for the film “The Bridge”; a Lasun Ray movie directed by Kunle Afolayan.

GistMore https://www.gistmore.com/chidinma-shares-make-free-photo-boo-demola-adedoyin

Yoruba boiz be chopping igbo girls since 1805...
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Taiwo20(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2017
she no too fine......na make-up dey deceive me
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by okenwaa(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Leave all the ndi Igbo wey sabi shine Congo well well go dey follow yoruba boy wey no go last past 30seconds sad

1 Like

Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by kaystick86(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2017
aunty Chi, pls where is bro flavour
Re: Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by poksmahn(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
See how the igbo appearance came out
what is the Igbo appearance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruger Rocks A Pretty Lady On Stage (Video, Pics) / Mercy Johnson Wows In New Beautiful Photo / Funke Akindele's Husband Surprises Her On Christmas Day (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.