Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? (1012 Views)

Can I Trademark My Name? / My Name Is Temitope | I Am Into Bag Making | Check Out My Products And Services / Is There Any Online Store To Advertise My Products Without Any Charges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Boyooosa(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Pls I need ur urgent advice, I have some already made products like soap, shampoo, conditioner and body oil and I want it to be registered with nafdac in order to avoid ban. Getting to their office, they said I should trademark the products first and I enquired about the process and the woman was like: 'no idea o'. Pls anybody with any idea of the requirements, procedures and cost should pls advise. Thanks.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by light101: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Boyooosa:
Pls I need ur urgent advice, I have some already made products like soap, shampoo, conditioner and body oil and I want it to be registered with nafdac in order to avoid ban. Getting to their office, they said I should trademark the products first and I enquired about the process and the woman was like: 'no idea o'. Pls anybody with any idea of the requirements, procedures and cost should pls advise. Thanks.

I think I did mine 55k through Nafdac official early this year.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by miltonchux(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
With 150k you can register your trade mark. Contact me on 08033672401.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Boyooosa(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
light101:

I think I did mine 55k through Nafdac official early this year.
Wow! That's much. Pls is it for each product or how? Can it be done in nafdac too?
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Skyfornia(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
OP don't mind some of the comments here. They are misleading..just visit any CAC office and carry out your trademark. It won't cost you more than 20k

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Boyooosa(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Skyfornia:
OP don't mind some of the comments here. They are misleading..just visit any CAC office and carry out your trademark. It won't cost you more than 20k
CAC or Trademark office? Thanks anyway.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Boyooosa(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2017
miltonchux:
With 150k you can register your trade mark. Contact me on 08033672401.
I saw something similar online in Lagos but that is outrageously too much.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Skyfornia(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
To register your product with Nafdac, the first thing you need is a business name, then logo or trademark if necessary and all these can be done at the Corporate Affairs Commission office near you. Check my signature if you need my services.

Boyooosa:

CAC or Trademark office? Thanks anyway.
Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Skyfornia:
To register your product with Nafdac, the first thing you need is a business name, then logo or trademark if necessary and all these can be done at the Corporate Affairs Commission office near you. Check my signature if you need my services.

It was when I showed my certificate of incorporation at nafdac office they gave a copy of their guidelines. CAC don't handle trademark, min of trade (commerce & industry) amd Investment does.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by shedyman: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Contact Barr. Ify on 07068861810. He helped me in registering mine for 70k only.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will It Take Me To Trademark My Products? by kudosamass(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Trademark is registered at the Commercial Law Department, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment. There are 10 things you need to know about Trademark Registration in Nigeria. See this Nairaland post: https://www.nairaland.com/4302821/trademark-registration-nigeria-10-things#64387536

(1) (Reply)

New Invotide Advertising Service Now Available / I Need Help!!! / How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.