Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

House of cards actor, kevin Spacey accused of molesting fellow actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / House of cards actor, kevin Spacey accused of molesting fellow actor (445 Views)

Banky W's Giuseppe Zanotti "Spacey" Shoes Worth $795.00 / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House of cards actor, kevin Spacey accused of molesting fellow actor by MeloGist(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
This is not a good story for Kevin Spacey He molested young Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp who claimede he was left traumatised after Spacey lay on top of him during evening at actor’s apartment 31 years ago

Kevin Spacey has responded to allegations he made unwelcome sexual advances towards a 14-year-old actor, saying he did not remember the incident but if it did happen it was likely “deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour” for which he sincerely apologises.

The Star Trek: Discovery star Anthony Rapp has accused Spacey of traumatising him after a party in New York in 1986.

In an interview with BuzzFeed, Rapp alleged that Spacey, then 26, invited him and a 17-year-old friend to a nightclub, despite both being visibly underage, during which they were entertained in the VIP area by Spacey.

Rapp said Spacey then followed up with an invitation to a party at his Manhattan apartment, which Rapp attended.

Rapp said he spent much of the party “kind of bored” and watching television in the bedroom until late into the night, before noticing Spacey standing at the bedroom door and realizing all the other guests had left the party.

He said Spacey “sort of stood in the doorway, kind of swaying. My impression when he came in the room was that he was drunk … He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold. But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me.”

Via: https://www.24buzzng.com/kevin-spacey-comes-gay-allegedly-accused-rape-anthony-rapp/

Cc; lalasticlala, farano, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Arrives In Nigeria With Their Second Daughter (photos) / Yemi Alade's 'johnny' Is The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Davido - FIA Official Video Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.