Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (45996 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by shege45: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

Is there anyone that can explain probable cause of this strange behaviour?
Two words "bipolar disorder '
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by free2ryhme: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:
I met a girl five months ago. She is a graduate, in her late 20s and very beautiful. Being that I am eagerly looking for a girl to marry, I made my intention known to her immediately we met. She did not say ''yes'' or ''no'' but rather advised that we should let the relationship run its natural course as answer will come naturally.

Being that she's beautiful, sexy and both of us are no longer kids, we allow sex to take place in the relationship. Although I like the sex part of it, but I observe that she reacts differently to me, as in she reacts in a particular way in one part of the month and in opposite way in the remaining part of the month.

For about two weeks in a month, she will be too friendly, lovely, demands less in terms of materials thing, cares much more, and above all demands for too much sex to the extent that I begin to wonder if she is human.

For the other two weeks, she is opposite of what she exhibited earlier. This is when she will recognize my supposed flaws like not being a fashion freak, not concerned about her materials needs, etc. She will never allow me to even kiss her and she prefers we see each other less this period. This is the period she will even prefer traveling out of the state to buy goods for her business. Towards the end of this ''two weeks sojourn'' there will be gradual change of attitude and the whole things will become normal again.

I have been trying to know why these changes but could still not be able to get reasonable answers. She is from Edo State while I am Ondo's.

bipolar disorder
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
This comment tho.....
Nairaland and strange funny people�����
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by femifemi1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
musa234:
She may be double dating, she dates you for two weeks and date the other guy for another two weeks, when she travels she visits the other guy ..

You must be a genius...she doesn't have a mood swing ,she is always not available when the other guy is around...may one of you is her spare tyre

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Damfostopper(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
she is a seasonal occurrence.... lunar eclipse which is friendly and solar eclipse which is hotter

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Damfostopper(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
femifemi1:

You must be a genius...she doesn't have a mood swing ,she is always not available when the other guy is around...may one of you is her spare tyre
exactly

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mood swing op
I call the sweet part ie ist week, when hormones are high, omo body go dey do u totorito or nwatiniti or shoki any one
That periods she needs sex she is getting close to her ovulation.... take easy ooh before you turn father by force
When she is not happy, progesterone are high, go and ask pregnant women how market that period. So the hormones are changing and she is changing. She must have lots of hormone in her body oohgrin
Lastly op, On no account shd u guys have sex again, do you hear me.......
# wait till you marry her # No sex before marriage#
Op did u get me.
Thank you.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing like mood swing here. She is cheating on you

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ur post is quite funny but I am not here to make fun of you. With the little u have said about her, I think I might have an idea as to what she is, but I don't think its right if I should tell u cos der isd possibility dat I am wrong. But I will only give u one advice"look b4 u leap".

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by nefertitiram: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its called PMS.

If you want it to stop. Give her belle

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Sirme411(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:

I know Gals Are Hot & Cold.....buh my Brother...I don't know what's with Edo Gals.....Atyms I thought my Ex Was a Witch or Sumtin....A min she'll call telling me she's.cuming over....happily on d.Phone....nd wen she gets to my place she.will jez be opening eye for me....it was rili frustrating my Brother

Edo Girls....No Offence...It's my Opinion it Shouldn't bother u...

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Abbeywest(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:

Are you okay ?
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:

grin its her period that's the cuz.. Op Dont go close oo.. Its so pain full. My cousin's gf use to be like that.. Kai I no dey near her once I notice am..
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by olawonder(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
They’ll claim its normal ‘mood swing’ as if it’s their birth right! Bring one kind yeye mood come near me and u’ll get my normal backhand swing!

6 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by potent5(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's lunacy. It's tied to the different stages of the moon (lunar).

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by apharm(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
I smell spiritual problem.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Zhahovic(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
women..Lol...they are like that mutant girl called mystique.....always changing...always....don't waste your time trying to understand them

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by chumchim86cb(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op, it may be due to hormonal changes. Or her post-menstrual reactions.

Anyway, check my signature and u will be glad u did
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by jellow(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
This is what we called mood swing.that time she distant herself from you is when she is on her dry period and it takes 11 to 14 days.secondly the time she need sexx like tomorrow no they is when she is on wet period lipsrsealed
the truth of the mater, you said my mind
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
cummando:
So we be like human behaviour analysts? I no understand. You wey dey see am no get explanation na we wey dey far go get?

Receive sense

My Belle Ooo. Buh Aburo u no read for Bible wey Jesus yarn say Blessed are you that do not see n yet believe (u wey no see na u fit understand)
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Silumi(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its the phases. Hormonal changes during ovulation premenstruation and menstruation.deal with it.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by jonadaft: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eniitan19:

Lol
THIS GUY IS SO STUPÎD grin

A sharp guyman would know that the other period is the time she meets with 'other guy'....

Use your brain man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Normally, pre-menstrual /post-menstrual syndromes could cause a lady to be temperamental and hot-blooded.
And these syndromes normally least at least two weeks. Mind you, it reduces with the coming of a child till she'll no longer experience after having about three or four kids.

You've just got to bear with her and try to be hyper-romantic during these period of the month, don't try to talk to her or reason with her as dis may pass another message across.

Personally, anyone that tries to talk to me in a voice that is too gentle during my monthly ailment resembles someone trying to talk sense into a lunatic nd i end up crying like the pains 're gonna subside with the flow of my tears.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by JejeIsLife: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Guy u need to have more the two ladies in your life so that u won't b her pet.
Though there meant to he pamper at the same time u need to let her know and understand that u also have feelings.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Maybe her spiritual husband is around and she can't divide her time between you both.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dollarnaira: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op please check the week and dates of her menstruation.Do the math before and after then relate it to those usual and unsual times of her behaviours.THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by dollarnaira: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
zinnyzee:
Normally, pre-menstrual /post-menstrual syndromes could cause a lady to be temperamental and hot-blooded.
And these syndromes normally least at least two weeks. Mind you, it reduces with the coming of a child till she'll no longer experience after having about three or four kids.

You've just got to bear with her and try to be hyper-romantic during these period of the month, don't try to talk to her or reason with her as dis may pass another message across.

Personally, anyone that tries to talk to me in a voice that is too gentle during my monthly ailment resembles someone trying to talk sense into a lunatic nd i end up crying like the pains 're gonna subside with the flow of my tears.

You get sense.Nice one.Op this is your ans.QED.
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
I have a girl with that behavior and I have studied her very well,the worse is that during this period she less talk and give you any attention so when I notice it I will just give her space and after she will say why I am not talking to her lol.

op seems we are dating same girl ooo cheesy
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op! Come knack ds guy's head 4 wall
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by elderakabueze: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
following..........
Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Yorubaangel(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
3 reasons...
1. menstruation or
2. She's possessed (Edo connection) or
3. She's a confused being... sit her down and discuss the issue with her if it's no 1, she'll surely tell you if not.... run for your life

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month by Samotobor1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=musa234 post=61914072]She may be double dating, she dates you for two weeks and date the other guy for another two weeks, when she travels she visits the other guy ..clear case here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.