Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? (1685 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by winta2007(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
There is this girl that is my friend she is also a Graphics designer and programmer. We do discuss things as regards to our business. We do chat. She comes to my house and will stay for long. All our discussion centered on our trade. I have not yet defined my relationship with her. Everytime she keep on telling me to go and get married.

There was a day my mum called me on phone and asked me who is speaking behind the background. The girl tried to voice out. Yet I have not told this girl anything about relationship. I cannot bring any girl on her presence because I feel it may not be normal.

What do you suggest?
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by hardebayho(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
winta2007:
There is this girl that is my friend she is also a Graphics designer and programmer. We do discuss things as regards to our business. We do chat. She comes to my house and will stay for long. All our discussion centered on our trade. I have not yet defined my relationship with her. Everytime she keep on telling me to go and get married.

There was a day my mum called me on phone and asked me who is speaking behind the background. The girl tried to voice out. Yet I have not told this girl anything about relationship. I cannot bring any girl on her presence because I feel it may not be normal.

What do you suggest?

There are two things you can do... First, you can tell her if u like her. Secondly, you can just give me her number.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
if you want to be in a relationship with her tell her I don't see anything bad in telling someone your feelings and if you don't like her set her free
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by ifex370(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na d day wey she go taya for you na e your eye go clear...

Learner

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by guru03(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
You better come out and tell her or you risk losing her. Sometimes we are reluctant to ask friends for date, especially platonic friends and we forever lose them.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by wtfcoded: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some people can fall hand ehn. She's giving u what they call green light. If u like this gal, let her know. If u don't, then curb the 'too much' visit 4rm her. undecided
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by IamOlusa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
winta2007:

What do you suggest?

Firstly, Pray to God about it.
secondly, ask her out if you love her.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by dollyjoy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some guys are just so dumb!!! In fact give them all the green lights, purple light join sef dem go still behave like zoombie. undecided
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by nickvanilla(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are just so dumb!!! In fact give them all the green lights, purple light join sef dem go still behave like zoombie. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
So, you want the lady to strip herself unclad and lie on your bed before you know she likes you abi? undecided
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by joseo: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
I suggest u are in love with her.....just tell her instead of asking her out.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by GOFRONT(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
If u love sombody walk up to her and tell her u love am....AFRICAN CHINA
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Platonic friends make the best girlfriends/wives.op e dey obvious dis babe dey dig u from wetin u yarn.biko no dull ..if u like her then ask her out.95 percent chance she might say yes.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by hardebayho(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
dollyjoy:

I no wan cause fight ooo, but... Not everybody is "smart enough" to read you people's minds.

Girls that can do one thing, and mean another thing. Girls that their yes means no. Girls that when they say, "I'm fine" it actually means they're not. Abi no be una?

So how're we supposed to read your minds? If there's a course on that, kindly point me to it so that I can glance through it.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by Macgreat(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
winta2007:
Everytime she keep on telling me to go and get married.

She is "the girl" in your life. . . weather you ask her or not she is already in a relationship with you. . . and you are too. Don't ask her, you'll be taking it back a mile. Just flow with and marry here if she is the girl you want.

The above qoute - she's trying to tell you "guy I am here and available for marriage." She is aware you don't have a girl friend. If you have one she will never tell you this because your thoughts will be to marry the girl you are dating.

Take her out. . . and stop talking too much about business all the time.

Get personal - a little more personally.

She's trying to let your mum know there's a girl here.
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by iamJ(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
hardebayho:

There are two things you can do... First, you can tell her if u like her. Secondly, you can just give me her number.

U havent seen her, u don't know her

U want number, u go say na play

But we know say na desperation

Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by hardebayho(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:

Yeah... Your stupidity level duly noted
Re: Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship? by ubunja(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:

take it easy.the guy was joking. yhoo.no wonder u are so simply minded

(1) (Reply)

A University Of Benin Female Student HOT Birthday Photos / Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby / If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.