Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31109 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
keep on Blabbing, Shebi na nairaland go return ur capital When u go against any company terms and conditions, surely there is a penalty....keep crying o
Genex is here to stay.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:
Story continues

After several day .they failed again after mr guadualape gave us an affirmation .even after he said the funds over 4.8 million naira has been signed out .no update nothing .when we msg him he didn’t reply

So I raised the issue on the Admin councils which I was a part of and felt it was the right thing to do .i cannot come and die in silence

23rd October .so I asked if you won’t pay the capital back can they pay ROI? .beacause Genex has been trading with this money for a month .by fairness ROI should be paid .since capital no issue

They said No .no esplaination,only mr gwadulape can answer .some other admins started raising consern that why is difficult to terminate an investment since 21 days .

You can see that even the othe Admin was surprised that the money as not been paid before they started twisting terms and condition .just judge for your self

I contact some of the Admin and some of them contacted me and I told them the truth how Oga guadulape was posting us everyday .

I asked very vital question on the Admin group about the capital returning before I knew what was happining Oga Guadalupe removed me from the group .accused me of polarizing his syndicate group all because of this money .

I was shocked .he said why would I be reporting Genex to all the Admin .thats threachry and all sort .i wasn’t even bothered .my own was that they should pay the money .Admin that somebody cannot say his mind

Guess this explained why I was removed .they will never have anything against me .

Was the ROI paid or not?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Was the ROI paid or not?

Please let me blab is it you mouth am using to blab .i won’t answer your stupid question again .

Innocent people here must know the truth .you said I was sacked because I was scam artist and all sort of rubbish .please leave me alone now

Abi is it your dirty linen ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

Please let me blab is it you mouth am using to blab .i won’t answer your stupid question again .

Innocent people here must know the truth .you said I was sacked because I was scam artist and all sort of rubbish .please leave me alone now

Abi is it your dirty linen ?

Then say the truth and truth only. Don't say it the way you have chosen for them to believe. I called you a scam artist and am not retracting it.You can sue me to court over that and I will show the whole world the evidence I have on that. I won't preempt the courts. You only need to prove you're not and don't embellish your stories to make it look good to the public.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
MamaTF:
Been following this thread keenly. And will just make my observations. I almost subscribed to their investments, honestly they started off well, but along the line, they messed up terribly, forcing shares on people, changing rules up and down to suit themselves. I know people here defending are doing so to protect their investments, i will do same sha.i believe genex should have sorted it out amicably wit swagger Alhaji & co before he took it up on the internet. Nobody ever forgets the Internet, a quick search on goggle now, genex is related to scam and trust me nobody go wan shook hand or head for something with scam on it.
Best bet for both parties is to solve this off the social media. Genex you have a brand and name to protect and so much at stake , i believe there are other ways to have resolved this for a company that claims to be a corporate entity. Anyways Wish both parties a headway through this
You gravely misunderstood GeneX. This thing you just said has been adequately answered by Meromero. Go and read his replies carefully.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

grin grin grin genexpay admin trying to defend the scam, hahaha grin grin grin tell that to those who are babies in the world of internet grin grin grin
I know some mumu Nigerians will still fall for the scam because many of them are short sighted OK. grin grin grin
I am now an admin, shey? Anybody that speaks the truth in support of genex is now an admin. When I said I just joinedn invested last saturday u didn't call me an admin. When I was asking for guidance on this thread on how to register and invest in genex, u didn't call me an admin, shey?
The thing wey dey pain u be say despite all ur lies against genex on this thread, people saw through your lies and people are still registering n investing in genex.
Go tell the cry baby alhaji to repent for what he has done that made genex to sack him. Genex returned my friend's over four million. Cos my friend applied for capital recall and waited patiently without misbehaving. Cry baby didn't have patience n he began to threaten genex and using gutter languages n trying to run the company down. And he is expecting them to still pay him. The guy is facing d implication of his evil behaviour.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

I am now an admin, shey? Anybody that speaks the truth in support of genex is now an admin. When I said I just joinedn invested last saturday u didn't call me an admin. When I was asking for guidance on this thread on how to register and invest in genex, u didn't call me an admin, shey?
The thing wey dey pain u be say despite all ur lies against genex on this thread, people saw through your lies and people are still registering n investing in genex.
Go tell the cry baby alhaji to repent for what he has done that made genex to sack him. Genex returned my friend's over four million. Cos my friend applied for capital recall and waited patiently without misbehaving. Cry baby didn't have patience n he began to threaten genex and using gutter languages n trying to run the company down. And he is expecting them to still pay him. The guy is facing d implication of his evil behaviour.

Check both bolded part to see how you shot yourself grin grin grin
I understand how scammers operates because I'm not baby when it comes to the issue of internet. You can deceive the gullible ones but not me.
No reputable company with old clients investment giving excuses that the client used gutter words against them.
The only problem with you guys was that you got peoples bitcoin when the price was low(around $2000/BTC) & have sold most of those bitcoin but now that the prove is higher(over $7000/BTC), you are finding it hard to pay investors. investors pay to your account using BTC unit & not USD, they expect to get their return in BTC but not USD of which it will be impossible for you guys to do.
I've been in the world of ecurrency since the days of egold before crypto set to take the stage soi understand bitcoin than what you think.
Genexpayment is organized ponzi scam robbing both Peter & Paul, pay them part of their money then keep the rest.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cooleasy:

Apart from the ones already posted above,
Do you know that Genex has started importing digital currency mining equipment(ASIC) into Nigeria? The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017. This is being done with the full knowledge and approval of the Federal Government?
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7?
Do you know that GeneX is already working closely with the CBN to launch the first nationally and internationally accepted cryptocurrency in Nigeria come December 2017?
Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak and a unit of it will be worth a dollar upon launch?
Do you know that Genex has gone several steps further than other exchangers in Nigeria by launching its own wallet called Genexpay?
Do you know that Genexpay is available for download on Google play and is being used worldwide on daily basis for digital currency transactions?
Let me pause for now, my dear.
Have an open mind. Be ready to understand what you don't know or sound strange to you.
Who knows how much benefits you can derive from Genex if you come clean towards it.

And, by the way, if you wish to investigate Genex more deeply, I will be ready to assist you.
Cheers.

Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak ?where in china ? name of the company ? what technological idea or algorithm was used

The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017.picture ? or i dont believe
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7? where is the data center located ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak ?where in china ? name of the company ? what technological idea or algorithm was used

The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017.picture ? or i dont believe
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7? where is the data center located ?

Is this part of your capital payment process. Why are you digressing so much? No one will respond to you with the way you have behaved. No one here will answer your questions unrelated to your capital. You have become too childish. But it is also very interesting that it's making people to know GeneX more as long as no proven substantive fraud allegation. You can't even imagine GeneX mining cryptocurrency talk less of owning the coin because you do not want GeneX to progress.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I understand how scammers operates because I'm not baby when it comes to the issue of internet. You can deceive the gullible ones but not me.
No reputable company with old clients investment giving excuses that the client used gutter words against them.
The only problem with you guys was that you got peoples bitcoin when the price was low(around $2000/BTC) & have sold most of those bitcoin but now that the prove is higher(over $7000/BTC), you are finding it hard to pay investors. investors pay to your account using BTC unit & not USD, they expect to get their return in BTC but not USD of which it will be impossible for you guys to do.
I've been in the world of ecurrency since the days of egold before crypto set to take the stage soi understand bitcoin than what you think.
Genexpayment is organized ponzi scam robbing both Peter & Paul, pay them part of their money then keep the rest.

I don't think you particularly understands any part of this matter. Even dejovu confessed here that people are receiving their capital back. According to him he said they are smaller capital and mostly in ethereum. Capital is capital. A Ponzi doesn't refund capital. Someone like you who never had anything one bit to do with GeneX is just out here do run it down by all means. All the best in your adventure.
Moreover, you say what you don't know. Everything seems to be excitedly coming out of your imagination. Most of us made investment deposit via naira when bitcoin was just N600,000. GeneX has been paying us the ROI even till last week before the audit break.
Even if they do have problems internally as any company can, it does not make them a Ponzi. Most ponzis will offer you 10% daily. GeneX highest from my point of view is 10% weekly optimally. Let us be objective. The exchange services is being run partly with investors funds to generate N1,250 profit per transaction which everyone can see. This services is actively ongoing and no one can say he or she was defrauded. GeneX operates a wallet services which a lot of people are using. Profits are also being generated from all these sources. Ponzis don't have any business they do. Ponzis only receive money from Peter to pay Paul.GeneX exchanges Bitcoin to Naira and Naira to Bitcoin at a very incredible speed. You can never pin GeneX to any scam. Be practical and be objective.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Is this part of your capital payment process. Why are you digressing so much? No one will respond to you with the way you have behaved. No one here will answer your questions unrelated to your capital. You have become too childish. But it is also very interesting that it's making people to know GeneX more as long as no proven substantive fraud allegation. You can't even imagine GeneX mining cryptocurrency talk less of owning own because you do not want GeneX to progress.

yes because if Genex says Rain is falling outside you need to go and check yourself
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
By the time all these detractors are done with their campaign, GeneX will grow stronger and destroy all these evils with good and excellent service delivery at all times. A thing of God grows but that of evil will always perish. Let us watch out.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Lol, check the screen shots above; genex is paying everybody smoothly as u can see in the screen shots above n genex is also paying back people's capital e.g.my frnds own. Except cry baby's special case because he violated genex terms. Sowie!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

I don't think you particularly understands any part of this matter. Even dejovu confessed here that people are receiving their capital back. According to him he said they are smaller capital and mostly in ethereum. Capital is capital. A Ponzi doesn't refund capital. Someone like you who never had anything one bit to do with GeneX is just out here do run it down by all means. All the best in your adventure.
Moreover, you say what you don't know. Everything seems to excitedly coming out of your imagination. Most of us made investment deposit via naira when bitcoin was just N600,000. GeneX has been paying us the ROI even till last week before the audit break.
Even if they do have problems internally as any company can, it does not make them a Ponzi. Most ponzis will offer you 10% daily. GeneX highest from my point of view is 10% weekly optimally. Let us be objective. The exchange services is being run partly with investors funds to generate N1,250 profit per transaction which everyone can see. This services is actively ongoing and no one can say he or she was defrauded. GeneX operates a wallet services which a lot of people are using. Profits are also being generated from all these sources. Ponzis don't have any business they do. Ponzis only receive money from Peter to pay Paul.GeneX exchanges Bitcoin to Naira and Naira to Bitcoin at a very incredible speed. You can never pin GeneX to any scam. Be practical and be objective.

i have been defrauded by lying that the money will be paid 7 times till date ..even my ROI was showing money sent , but didnt receive anything i complained , i was blocked ...that one is not fraud its semi fraud abi ? more fact coming through
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

yes because if Genex says Rain is falling outside you need to go and check yourself

You couldn't tell anyone that GeneX didn't pay ROI. You couldn't tell anyone GeneX asked you to buy shares and you did not buy. Dejovuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Say the truth. Stop repeating yourself. Stop dodging questions.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

Lol, check the screen shots above; genex is paying everybody smoothly as u can see in the screen shots above n genex is also paying back people's capital e.g.my frnds own. Except cry baby's special case because he violated genex terms. Sowie!
As regard my last post, why don't you ask your friend to put you through instead of asking here?
You shot yourself by saying your friend is into it yet you came here to seek for guidelines on how to your invest. Guy we know how scam artist operates, I.only pity the fools that will still fall for this scam

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
If I can have my way I would have made meromero and co to stop talking to a tout like alhaji cry baby. Why are u even giving him attention.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

i have been defrauded by lying that the money will be paid 7 times till date ..even my ROI was showing money sent , but didnt receive anything i complained , i was blocked ...that one is not fraud its semi fraud abi ? more fact coming through

You don't know fraud. You impatience and foul language brought you to this state. Even the govt of Nigeria do promise and fail. It's only the Almighty God that can promise and not fail. Your grouse with GeneX is simply your sack from the admin and the group. So a drowning man can latch onto any straw.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:
If I can have my way I would have made meromero and co to stop talking to a tout like alhaji cry baby. Why are u even giving him attention.

Oh!!!! I never knew he was tout. I will refrain hence.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

As regard my last post, why don't you ask your friend to put you through instead of asking here?
You shot yourself by saying your friend is into it yet you came here to seek for guidelines on how to your invest. Guy we know how scam artist operates, I.only pity the fools that will still fall for this scam
My frnd is a busy married woman and a busy mother living in abuja and is not the internet type that got time for all this whereas I stay in lagos so I contacted pple like Cooleasy whu are often online. Go n huge transformer if u have problem with my choice of helper.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Moreover, you say what you don't know. Everything seems to excitedly coming out of your imagination. Most of us made investment deposit via naira when bitcoin was just N600,000. GeneX has been paying us the ROI even till last week before the audit break.

grin grin grin I can't help but laugh at you because you just shot yourself in the leg with your write up. I.already state one of the reason why genexpayment is finding it difficult to pay some investors. Bro, I sabi how scammers operates wella so don't tell me what is not.
At yes scammers uses their own to pay first batch to make it looks so real but gene payment made it very simple by offering you what will looks real that will not affect them to enable the scam more gullible Nigerians. As I said, many Nigerians are short sighted and will still fall for the scam but trust me, I will be waiting here to laugh when they start wailing. Take it or leave it, you guys behind genecpay scam have made millions from gullible Nigerians but still want more, don't worry try harder be ayse maga must surely pay. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:

My frnd is a busy married woman and a busy mother living in abuja and is not the internet type that got time for all this whereas I stay in lagos so I contacted pple like Cooleasy whu are often online. Go n huge transformer if u have problem with my choice of helper.
lwkmd, I said it grin grin grin
stop trying so hard to defend your lies because its no longer a secret that you guys are con artist. Your friend is busy but she has time to tell you about genexpay but busy to tell you how to invest? She had time to inform you that she's been been paid of her investment but cant guide you through?
Oya, dish out the next lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

Oh!!!! I never knew he was tout. I will refrain hence.
Yes, I got the information that he is a tout and an mmm scammer which is part of the reasons he was thrown out. U can still be posting here to educate those of us that are newbies n u can talk to real, important people, but don't talk to touts or reply touts. Talk to real people. I've gat some questions for you about genex which I want you to attend to pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
We know how scammers operates, we warn some gullible Nigerians but they wouldn't listen. I've been here for a very long time but whenever I see a scam, I don't need anybody to tell me that its one. I cautioned some mumu during the days of alalubosa ibijoke but many idiots fall mugun, the rest is now history grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
meromero11:

You don't know fraud. You impatience and foul language brought you to this state. Even the govt of Nigeria do promise and fail. It's only the Almighty God that can promise and not fail. Your grouse with GeneX is simply your sack from the admin and the group. So a drowning man can latch onto any straw.

you r very stupid , Genex said the money has been signed off we should wait for hours ....hours turn 60 days 5milliion na small money ? . you would have done worse self . complain beg send mail ,contact admin what else make i turn slave like you because of money ?. you just open mouth here saying rubbish .its not your fault u never see that kind money for your life before ...
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
lwkmd, I said it grin grin grin
stop trying so hard to defend your lies because its no longer a secret that you guys are con artist. Your friend is busy but she has time to tell you about genexpay but busy to tell you how to invest? She had time to inform you that she's been been paid of her investment but cant guide you through?
Oya, dish out the next lie grin grin grin
Who helped me invest, my choice, none of ur business. Sowie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

grin grin grin I can't help but laugh at you because you just shot yourself in the leg with your write up. I.already state one of the reason why genexpayment is finding it difficult to pay some investors. Bro, I sabi how scammers operates wella so don't tell me what is not.
At yes scammers uses their own to pay first batch to make it looks so real but gene payment made it very simple by offering you what will looks real that will not affect them to enable the scam more gullible Nigerians. As I said, many Nigerians are short sighted and will still fall for the scam but trust me, I will be waiting here to laugh when they start wailing. Take it or leave it, you guys behind genecpay scam have made millions from gullible Nigerians but still want more, don't worry try harder be ayse maga must surely pay. grin grin grin

This chap surely has a problem. He knows nothing but just fixated. It is your type that hates the progress of this country. You hate everything coming from this country. No one can communicate sense to you about anything good. Your best language is "You shot yourself in the leg with your write up". To you every shot themselves in the leg left with only you, two legged man standing. Let me end it as you do grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
dejovu:

you r very stupid , Genex said the money has been signed off we should wait for hours ....hours turn 60 days 5milliion na small money ? . you would have done worse self . complain beg send mail ,contact admin what else make i turn slave like you because of money ?. you just open mouth here saying rubbish .its not your fault u never see that kind money for your life before ...

You are so abusive. Mind you I am in piggy sole. I have seen you severally testify to your ROI in the hall. It's not up to half of mine just because we kept quiet. You told everyone then what you invested was just N650,000. How come it is now N5m on nairaland.Aaahhh Dejovuuuuuu!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:
If you check this thread very well, you will see that I DON'T reply him anymore. I don't even read any mentions from him and I don't read any post written under 'dejovu'. Because at a stage I found his posts too repetitive and it became boring. Nothing new for one to reply again. He's been posting the same things over and over again and besides, he is a low life. I only post when I've got something for people like you and other important people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please Meromero n cooleasy, what is the new genex digital credit and loans scheme about? Please talk to me o. Genex just announced it yesterday and I'm interested.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:
Please Meromero n cooleasy, what is the new genex digital credit and loans scheme about? Please talk to me o. Genex just announced it yesterday and I'm interested.

Yes, it was announced yesterday to commence first quarter of next year.

First part is to grant upto 50% cryptocurrency loan to investors needing emergency assistance within 24hrs.

The second part operate like a project financing but cryptocurrency outsourced to funds managers/consultants in Nigeria to manage for GeneX.

All these seems to be in line with the coin launch.

We all are waiting. GeneX is consolidating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dynamiq:
Okay, the GeneX Digital Credit and Loan Scheme is just one of the many projects that GeneX is rolling out as we approach the new year. This scheme is designed to help members on humanitarian grounds in periods of financial emergencies. It is a program that would be powered by GeneX own financial resources for the betterment of its members.
GeneX operational policy is not all about digital currency exchange business and investments; GeneX is also interested in the welfare of its members.
Feel free to ask more questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.