Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

“Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade (30705 Views)

Sophia Momodu Apologises After Being Dragged Over Imade’s Birthday Post 2 Davido / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Drinokrane: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Davido’s First Baby Mama, Sophie Momodu , has said being a mother, and parenting overall, is something she’s finding difficult.

She took to her Snapchat to seek the advise of experienced parents, as she’s finding it difficult to tame her daughter, Imade.

Sophie says, whenever she punishes her daughter for something wrong she did, she gets this feeling of guilt, and she immediately wants to hug her and tell her sorry, for punishing her.

“Everytime I have to spank my toddler or punish her for doing something wrong, I immediately want to hug her and tell her sorry.”, She wrote on snapchat

She continued; “Issa struggle to even keep a stern face, But I do it for the culture anyways. But then, I don’t want to raise a spoiled brat and I don’t want to be an overly strict mom either. This parenting ish isn’t easy!!”

Below is her Full note;
“Dear parents with older kids, does this feeling of “guilt” right after you spank your kid for being naughty every go away?”

“Cos every time I have to spank my toddler or punish her for doing something wrong I immediately want to hug her and tell her sorry. Issa struggle to even keep a stern face, But I do it for the culture anyways.”

“I don’t want to raise a spoiled brat and I don’t want to be an overly strict mom either. This parenting ish isn’t easy!! Where’s the perfect parent handbook?! Somebody send me a copy.”

Then she got the perfect advise from a mother, which reads; “Yes It does love. What I do is after spanking her I call her and explain why I did and reassure her of my love for her and not to do it again with a cuddle of course”.

Screenshots below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/parenting-is-not-easy-sophie-momodu.html

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Papiikush: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sophia momodu? The popular snapchat hoe that got pregnant for Davido?

Same hoe who Davido calls "Mama imade" (cus she is a tout) instead of some sweet pet name?

Even my grandfather didn't call his wife that kindda odd name till he died. grin

Lol... Pass.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by cyndy1000(f): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Raising up a child is never a easy task

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Unik3030: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
it's not always easy coupled with the fact that u are a baby mama

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by LesbianBoy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
***okada abeg carry me go romance section***

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Tamarapetty(f): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
when you were doing it you didn't know, why didn't u seek for advice before opening those legs grin

31 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Leonbonapart(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
See who dey call herself parent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by naijaboiy: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mtcheew...

When davido wanted to collect imade and give her to his sister to look after because you were smoking cannabis and breastfeeding you resorted to crying and reporting to your uncle that you wanted your baby back.

Some foolish people even supported you, saying that you should have custody of the child because you’re the mother (An irresponsible one at that). Now you’re coming to Snapchat of all places to seek for parental advise.

I just hope you don’t spoil that girl to the point of no return. Just carry your cross alone jeje. undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by kay29000(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
"Cos when I spank her for doing something wrong, I immediately want to hug her."

She hasn't experienced some things kids do that will make you want to give them thunder slap. Lol.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by bercarray(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
u re stupid, when you re doing it you didn't know it wouldn't be easy to parent her abi, just don't train her the way u trained yourself or the way your parents trained you, son that she won't be a baby mama in future

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Jh0wsef(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
THIS ONE DON DEY TIRE FOR IMADE SMALL SMALL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
lol

Just like we had "First wife, Second Wife, Third wife" back in the days...

Now what we got are "First baby mama, Second Baby mama, Third baby mama"...

May God not make any reasonable girl a First baby mama jare

"Issa struggle" Just imagine the version of English this woman is using... prolly she thinks that she is still a kid!

3 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by sobmos(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
I like that name. MagicalMoonBaby grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Afrok(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
A lion cannot give birth to a goat... undecided
Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Sermwell(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who send you?
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by costandi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Unik3030:
it's not always easy coupled with the fact that u are a baby mama
You wicked sha
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4491784_img20161116201542697_jpeg706f7713233edec5aa6d70c734240746

6 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
During the time you were opening your legs for Davido did you ask for advise? Abeg carry your cross alone.

4 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by dajebeedrys(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
You've got to do the two to have a balance.
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
yeye post. when you dey open dem legs. you didn't know. sigh
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by awa(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Give her 30 billions for the account ohh

1 Like

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
I almost gave a fvck

1 Like

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Roon9(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
With the over 200k that comes with the motherhood you still complaining. Girl my mama raised 5 of us with less than 10k monthly in today's money

7 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by hezy4real01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
it's necessary once in awhile
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by lilreese: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
When you are h’enjoing it. U didn’t ask for advice. Okay kwantinue
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by jbreezy: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
K
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by directonpc(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olosho - whatever that means sha.
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by kogi2010: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
when u and devido dey gada shout u no know na so e go b
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by jennybright(f): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Parenting actually isn't easy, they will disturb you even in the dream. God I only ask for spirit of patient to endure and take care of them in your own way so that I won't wound them one day

4 Likes

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by raymytech: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
But, fuckingg is easy abi
Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by belindar: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Olosho. You have one child and you are complaining. Anyway that’s what happened to a one night stand olosho without home training. Trying to be relevant.
Ok apart from the child what else do you do. Which company are you working for or biz you own. Many mothers with children go to mile 12 as early as 5am and comes back late at night, takes care of the children and cook food for the family and they never complain. Here you are jobless and fucking up and down with free money and complaining. Anyway in Davido voice Dele Momodu is my boy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
OLX

SELL IT

MUMU BABY MAMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade by Ezigbonmadu: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
This one too thinks she can answer to "parent"?

When I hear parents, my mind goes to responsible fathers and mothers out there, working hard to provide for their wards. Giving them discipline and also acting as role models to make them responsible people in the society.

Not a cheap olosho with an official title of baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola 40th Birthday Celebration Photos / Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan / Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.