Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,788 members, 7,798,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Did You Came About Your Users Name? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Came About Your Users Name? (2972 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Saw (pics)..... / How Does "Ghana Must Go" Came About? / What Will You Do If You Came Home & Your Mother Gave Your Kids Tribal Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by noblegas2(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2010
Ha! Cuz ma name's Idowu, most peeps cal me I.D or I.D NOBLE, bt der's dis dude dat usualy kals me noble gas bt i didnt care cuz it sure sounded funky 2 me! Bt d day i checkd d meaning of Noble Gas in a chemistry dictionary, i was lyk ha! Is dis realy d meanin Noble gas?
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by selena(f): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2010
I came about my username from a movie called SELENA.I just love the name
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by ayettymama(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2010
Freiburger:

Someone trying o get my attention? opps! sorry I've got class. undecided

wtf are u on abt??

just been added to the *ignore* list!
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by InesQor(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2010
selena:

I came about my username from a movie called SELENA.I just love the name
I love the "Selenia" variant of your name from "Arthur and the Invisibles". It's the name of a fairy princess, the heroine of the movie. smiley cheesy

See pic below.  cool

Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by googles: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2010
apparently i wear goggles. . . . . . . it stuck during my secondary school dayz cos one of my teachers used to call me dat wenever she wanted me to answer

any question
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
was in a hurry to reg and wantd somtin close to my actual name bt it was taken so i jus came up wit jaxxy undecided
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by adetoru(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2010
combination of my two names
adebola(yoruba)and tamunotoru(ibani,bonny) smiley
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Kunbee: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
One of my names
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by eleshin(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
it is self explanatory for those dat understand d language.
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by 4peace(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
my name
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by Mobinga: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2010
Mobinga
from my real name chimaobi to chimobi to mobi to mobings and finally mobinga wayyy back in Jss2
Re: How Did You Came About Your Users Name? by CrazyMan(m): 2:01am On Aug 13, 2012
Registered initially as Crazykid...later I upgraded to carzy cool

Can't really say how I came by that name. I guess I love being crazy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Original Electrical Materials At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria / 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? / How To Apply For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria On Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.