Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (29098 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by talk2percy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
What a world, what a wicked world! What a loss!!
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by juman(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
What a wicked country!
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by myjobsfinder(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Their village people....
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by muhdzed(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Choi..sorry oh
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
So sad.
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by bayoade(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
The notorious Ewu junction of Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi road had claimed many lives of recent. I pray our govt will do something on that road

1 Like

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by aking123(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chei... i dey go do crusade 4 dat guy village, rip bro.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Guilderland1:
Oh village witch, Dat is how they just killed my neighbor today, who will train those little children?
Nairaland, should I travel village this Xmas or stay here?
mehn what killed ur neighbor?
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Abudu2000(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
bayoade:
The notorious Ewu junction of Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi road had claimed many lives of recent. I pray our govt will do something on that road
you remember that year rumor had it that witches poured ogbolo grin on that slope?
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Abudu2000(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Great loss to Napes, auchi witch too much jooor
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by congorasta: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
KingofDenero:

I've graduated 6 months ago. Don't worry it'll happen to your first child.

mumu! just 6 months?
kid, no wonder u are post your trash on d wrong topic.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Datoyo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
You didn't have to put up pictures of his mutilated body�
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
For God's sakes, what is the meaning of these ghastly pictures? Is nothing sacred again? Why are people so insensitive and animalistic?? All in the name of bloggig!
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by chiiraq802(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
What a sad way to die,,,after all the school stress....#God our lives are in ur hands oooo cry
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by ubongoton(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
his village people right now

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip the question is that was he living a holy life
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by nefertitiram: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abudu2000:
you remember that year rumor had it that witches poured ogbolo grin on that slope?

Ogbolo!!! Only esan people call ogbono ogbolo!

Bodiaye?
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by madjune(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sad.

The way people blame their own viallges for the slightest misfortune that comes their way eh...soon everybody will disown his village.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Alonso91(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh God save ur children oooo
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Bibi294(f): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
stephenduru:
A student of Electrical Engineering department, Auchi Polytechnic, who was involved in a fatal accident at Ewu last week, died just few days after his graduation. According to his last Facebook post via Itz Rog Royal: "Sign out things.. It's been God all the way few days to my graduation, not easy to be an engineer.. Godovereverything."

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen. Born 1993, left 2017.
What a wicked world!.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/student-of-auchi-polytechnic-dies-in.html?m=1
I know that road, it's just too narrow..
Anytime I was plying that road, I was always praying... Even if the government chooses not to expand the road... I know a lot of big and rich men in ewu who can singlehandedly expand that road...
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Abudu2000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
nefertitiram:

Ogbolo!!! Only esan people call ogbono ogbolo!

Bodiaye?
ofure ovhiaba, kikiki
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by makoota: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if seatbelts help more in saving than in dying.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by gregyboy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
hmm nothing is in this life again dont know who to blame but i blame buhari for not fixing d auchi to benin rd i thankgod am done with auchipoly remeber my bus used to Dodge gallop one almost got accident one time

for those who is blaming village pple for buhari regime which power dem ge to kill wen dem never chop reach 2 times a daybuhari is d one doing d killing jor
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by obindomanya(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Say anything u feel like saying

But to me it's his enemies A.k.A village people

Na their hand work
Just get a life and stop begging for 'likes' with ridiculous comments. Better still just SHU T up
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Homeboiy: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
obindomanya:
Just get a life and stop begging for 'likes' with ridiculous comments. Better still just SHU T up

Your a mad man
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Bishopbones007(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2017
this guy I know him much back then while I was in aau ekpoma. He was not in school then.. oh death why oluchi. it's so painful.. RIP oluchi
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Tragic. RIP.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Emperortj93(m): 5:13am On Oct 31, 2017
we where both granted admission
we both endure the scorching sun
we both ran to class everyday from 7 - 5pm
we both drag for space
we both dread Telecom 1 and 2
we both dread cct theory 1 and 2
we both enjoyed Mrs mairo class
we both laugh at osaye
we both celebrate our sign out
you signed at my shirt and I did same at yours
we where both happy of finally leaving auchipoly
things was finally getting better after all the garri, concussion rice and � less soup we ate. after all the "waka well" we did, you promise to be around during the last paper. But death decided to raise it's ugly head and snatch you away from your parents, away from your family, away from your
relatives and away from all ur friends and loveones.
I want to wish your family the fortitude to bear the huge lose but who's gonna wish me same cause I lost someone, in fact, we all lost you but the memories we share will continue to be in our heart till we meet to part no more.
say hello to my sweet sister who left us after her graduation last year with thesame circumstances
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Another soul lost due to embezzlement of funds that was meant to fix that dilapidated road. All naija politicians and their generations will continue suffering for eternity
curses can't affect our politicians,they visit babalawos,pastors and Alfas all the time to avert curses. you fight for your right,if protest is not working,then revolution should follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch / Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.