Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (57301 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is very sad. A 16-year-old girl identified as Aisha Ibrahim Umar, has left her family and friends in sorrow following her tragic demise in Kaduna state. According to her brother who shared the sad news on Facebook, Aisha wrote a heart-felt letter before her death. The letter which contained message of forgiveness, condolence along with her will known as Wasiyya, was written by the teenage girl in Hausa before passing away on Friday..

Young Aisha died after suffering from a brief illness on Friday, October 27, 2017, according to reports.In her letter, the teenage girl asked her parents to forgive her as she passed on other messages to families, relatives and teachers and schoolmates. The message that shook everyone.

Aisha in her letter also asked her relatives and teachers to stand on her grave to pray for her after she was buried. She then compiled a list of her teachers and colleagues and schools who are to receive the letter.

The young lady also reportedly named her debtor who was urged to pay in the letter/will.

According to reports, people have been trooping into the girl's Badarawa neighbourhood in Kaduna to read the shocking letter which is said to have contained many important lessons.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/16-year-old-girl-writes-will-passing-away-kaduna-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Florblu(f): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Someone should please interpret this.
RIP girl

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Bari22: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
rip sister

To the folks below me the girl didn't commit suicide, she just wrote a will seeking for forgiveness from friends, teachers and parents in case she died.

This is encouraged in Islam, She wrote the letter 7 august 2017 and she died 27 October 2017 after brief illness.

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace sister.

I will write my will insha Allah before I die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
The rate at which youth are giving up these days is .......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by TDonald: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
R. I. P Beautiful Soul

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by edeXede: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed

A good role model for others that want to follow her part..

More of this stupidity. We need a reduced population in Nigeria

Someone should please interpret the letter.. I know it has to do with bf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
I no understand
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by cooldude62(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
What's it with 16year olds and death? The other one in school killed herself for failing chemistry. Not good enough.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by lloydoshalee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wow
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
"WOW"??dis mumu above me must be using Airtel free nairaland

12 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
debtor?

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Its not funny bro.... most of these young souls are dying of frustration

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chai, I was really touched after reading that...especially that place she wrote jcnvfd bfszbur saka in sha burukutu el simba paipai..

47 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by corperscorner: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
That debtor will start having sleepless nights bayi

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Are you okay? Did the report say she killed herself?

Rip dear.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
The first letter was typed, and the others handwritten.

The young die like chicken these days.

Why?! cry

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ehya... What a loss

RIP dearie

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Kimy97(f): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Depression.... Chai
Some youths kill demselves cos of low self esteem.... And competition among peers.. Lyk dressing... And other tinx.. Too bad... Y worry over tinx DAT will fade

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by expensiveguyman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nawaoo!!! at dat tender age how did she knew her time was up huh! all ds end time death shaa
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Dasherz(f): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

what's stupid about the post?

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Read the contents of the thread ...these dumbos no go read!

She didn't commit suicide!

RIP Lil One!

20 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by apharm(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Exactly. love is involved
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Daeylar(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
The opening post never said she committed suicide, it just said she passed away from her illness.

Nairalanders in this thread just jumping into conclusion.

23 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by kay29000(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Khonvicted(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed Very young and beautiful girl.. You left so soon, don't understand your language but it's like I could feel your pain..

R.I.P

7 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by greatmarshall(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by devigblegble: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello bae by falz on a replay
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ogbanje spirit has succeeded this one.

Rest in peace anyway!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.