Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (82204 Views)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Towncrier247: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some men are just mannerless. This one wants to have sex with his wife’s cousin and he is not ashamed about it.

According to Kenyan Post Today, he claims that she is flaunting her thighs and derriere in the house and therefore she is luring her to sex.

He even shared a photo of the lady he secretly took. Lol. Why are men like this?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/my-wifes-cousin-has-visited-shes-luring-me-with-her-thighskenyan-man

7 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Towncrier247: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by mrdickhead: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hold yourself strong man,everything is not all about pursy grin

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by purem(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
FVCK HER YOUR WILL NEVER KNOW

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some men are just stupid weaklings.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by littlewonders: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Maturity is expensive

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by danieljessy: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Some men are just stupid weaklings.
Don't you know what raging hormones can do to a soul
Very difficult to control

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
Don't you know what raging hormones can do to a soul
Very difficult to control
But your wife's cousin? That's way outta line.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by ogoloray(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
when a gal dresses like you did in your profile pic, u can hardly expect to see any show of strength from a man that gazes
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by NoBetterNigeria: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Warris this
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just negodi this idiot

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by 9jvirgin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
All I can see is a Grandmother-like woman seated. How old is his wife? This guy is a sick individual, he needs help ASAP.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by IMASTEX: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder when Africans will start concentrating the use of social media to promote development rather than given attention to two adults or bloggers seeking unnecessary attention just to be seen, heard or get traffic.

Meanwhile, Since you don't know what to do as a marriage man. Then, We have natural herbal tea that can give you strong and hard erectionn and will also help you to last long on her with very fertile sperm to impregnate her. See profile for details.

Facebook page: Sure men herbal tea.
Counseling: +2348053363999

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by iamdebby2222(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
check my dp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Khonvicted(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conji na bastard oo

Lust desires everywhere!!! sad

11 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another unfortunate dimwit.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by madgoat(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing bad there. Sex is meant to be enjoyed. If u can chop and clean mouth without falling in love with the cousin, then go ahead. By nature men are polygamous so you are just being natural.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by 9jayes: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
Hold yourself strong man,everything is not all about pursy grin
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Take your eyes away from her thighs Mr Kenya and don't go and lure her with your d*ck pls!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by ElizaVeta(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Asshole! Imagine!
Mention me if you need a professional blog at 10k jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Foodforthought: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
What do u mean by "Why are men like this?"
Educated people understand the use of SOME as the entire population of a certain gender cannot bear a single common trait. I am a man and I am not like that.
STOP GENERALIZING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by madgoat(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Asshole! Imagine!

Mention me if you need a professional blog at 10k jare cheesy
I need professional kiss and straffing grin
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Can't these Kenyans type a full sentence in English? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Decryptor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
The kind of topics making FrontPage these days! Is this the beginning of the end of NL? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by OLANIYI1985: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Its not compulsory to fall victim to temptation you can choose to ignore.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by saraki2019(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
tis kenyan stuff is getting tooo much
are we from kenya
or is something wrong the mods
Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lwkm wtf is dz? Oga stand up and leave na abi dem gum you gum seat.

Or you act like a ghost,leave for work early den come back at night n go to sleep

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics by danieljessy: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
But your wife's cousin? That's way outta line.
My dear self control is a very difficult thing for guys
Even a father is sometimes lustful over his on daughter n u talking 'bout cousin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.