Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (54957 Views)

Top Most Watched TV Series From Toxicwap.com / O2tvseries.com Not Working / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Velocitygist: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Top most watched TV series from o2tvseries.com.

1 . Game of thrones

2. The flash

read more

1 Like

Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Safemilli(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yes I agree with you but why just the two?

There are dozens of top watched movies out there, I don't think the game of thrones and the flash are just the the most watched movies. I will agree to that only if you said in your own opinion. If you doubt it just check out the o2tv movies series for confirmation.
Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by zeanslim(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
I began to remember other TV series that had molded my childhood, most weren’t horror unfortunately and they included:

Sunset Beach
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Passions
Merlin
Legend of Seeker
Family Matters
Martin
Everybody Hates Chris
Second Chance
The Bold and the Beautiful
Days of our Lives.

So today decided to come up with a list of

10 Most Popular TV Series Still Running

The link above consists of TV series that are currently on air and have amassed quite a number of viewers every week they air as they provide classic entertainment and fun

Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by minalan: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
To search for more movies you can use IPTV Player Latino. This is a utility installed directly on Google Chrome.
Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Info247: 8:32pm On May 30, 2020
If you want to download tv series from O2tvseries with free data then click here

(1) (Reply)

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / BBNaija: Praise Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.