Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video (31825 Views)

Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2017
wickyyolo:
Nigeria is still struggling with light

Do you have a solution
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by DEADALIVE: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2017
welcome to the new generation of Internet of Things....sophisticated technology with low power consumption and affordable price...kudos to countries that appreciate innovation, maintenance and upgrade...
The only thing Africa does best is brag with academics and post pictures of graduating wears of elite children while those that meant well still neglected, after a decade u get to hear the useless government now trying to borrow or copy same technology without the necessary prerequisite put in place.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by manikspears: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Hades2016:
Nigeria my country which way

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be swear o but nna no fit reach this level,nna wey they still dey use electricity and good road campaign for in 2017 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by manikspears: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Do you have a solution

recycling,the waste in lagos alone can power nigeria.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by manikspears: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2017
purplekayc:
When will Nigerian driverless cars come?

in our dreams grin grin grin
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2017
while some Nigerian tribe in diaspora is disgracing us by celebrating yam festival.
this ones get 2 heads?

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by okerekeikpo: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine people we dey follow talk say we be human beings, see the level they are while me Don jump molue taya for Lagos here

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by ashawopikin(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2017
wickyyolo:
Nigeria is still struggling with light
no worry very soon we go soon start to dey produce our own pencil,na small small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by manikspears: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
dtruth50:
It really surprises me when I see another development in another country, and we Nigerians start thinking negatively about Nigeria and calling her names. My Question is "Who are we expecting to start these innovation?" Are we not the one? What have you contribute for Nigeria Development? Or must we wait for government for any development?

will you keep kwaet undecided.when you people are busy developing techniques on how to rape a girl on social media.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Hades2016(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2017
manikspears:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be swear o but nna no fit reach this level,nna wey they still dey use electricity and good road campaign for in 2017 cheesy
my brother the matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Olumaeme: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Our brothers in Nigeria are still carving car from wood

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by ivolt: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2017
godfatherx:
This is not an excuse for development though, but Nigeria is a continent, too much diversity to exist as a unit.
Our socio-ethnic and religious diversity affect our reasoning so much we can't agree on anything.
To compete with the rest of the world, we need to restructure or disintegrate.

Germany has 79% Germans and 21% other ethnic groups.
60% of the people living in Germany (locals and immigrants) are Christians while the remaining 40% are spread over 1000 different religions.

Nigeria has 521 languages, with no single ethnic group over 38%. There's no majority of ANY idea in Nigeria.
Christianity nor Islam do not control above 45% of religious ideas.
There's nothing that brings 51% of Nigerians together, maybe football though.

Same old excuse.
Unity is not natural!
There is no reason why two towns even
with the same language should have one leader or government
when they could have two different kings bickering over resources.

But smart people have realized that the human
society will never progress with infinite divisions
fueled by senseless ego fights.

No country is originally homogenous or voluntarily formed, they are all
a result of forcing different recalcitrant people
under one authority and abolishing the advantage of
seeking autonomy.

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by tete7000(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2017
martineverest:
haha.... U aren't currently not enlightened enough..... Google, tesla etc have all tested their for years and experienced d accidents weren't up to 5 in years..... The vehicles are sensor-ridden dat will make it stop when it's close to experiencing accidents

I really wish you know what programming means. You are the one who seem not enlightened enough.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by yinkus6750(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
While other countries are advancing technologically, we continued to be fantastically corrupt.
.when will real change come?

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by manikspears: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Hades2016:
my brother the matter tire me

no be only you,even if them get money for this project ,last last them go embezzle am.

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by martineverest(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
tete7000:

I really wish you know what programming means. You are the one who seem not enlightened enough.
I think u shud know what sensor means...... Driverless cars are far more reliable
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by davoremix(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
let's get stable power in this country first.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Ugbavihi: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is innovative but a very bad business idea.. It has no profitable future..............vehicles without human being as driver even with 50 more years technological advancement will be impossible......accident cases will rise..
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by iamnicer: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Mavin1:

I don't even know whether to weep or laugh grin

Both bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase / How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.