Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” (16332 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part Two / My Beef With Jehovah's Witnesses Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
OtemSapien:

Where is the miracle? Did you read at all? His mother was sick, he took her to TB Joshua for healing but she did not get healing, rather, she died, but he Jim Iyke fell down, same way many people have fallen down under hypnotism in the past. So what's the miracle you are talking about here? Mind you, I have thought some people offline how to do hypnotism too, it's scientific, not miraculous.

Otemsapien, your fervent desire to destroy the mighty SCOAN has failed miserably. Satan and his demons are liars !

MOUNTAIN OF BARRENNESS REMOVED AS PROMOTION AND FAVOUR FOLLOW!

Troubled by a spiritual husband, Mrs Ordu’s marriage was threatened by barrenness. All her human efforts to explain the reason she was unable to conceive yielded no answers.

Medical science has failed to provide a solution.It was by the time she started watching Emmanuel TV that it dawned on her clearly that the spirit husband was behind all the predicaments that had taken over her marriage like weeds in the soil. As she continued watching Emmanuel TV in company of her husband, her faith grew in leaps and bounds. Before the couple realised it, they had embraced coming to The SCOAN as the ultimate decision.

Mrs Ordu visited The SCOAN when Prophet T.B. Joshua was prophesying to the sick during a Sunday service. According to her, while the man of God was prophesying to another woman who had issues with fruit of the womb, she placed her hands on her belly and claimed the prophecy. Mrs Ordu received the Morning Water and proceeded to minister it at home alongside her husband. As she continued to minister the Morning Water, she discovered that all the symptoms that characterised her condition were giving way gradually and within the same week of her visit to The SCOAN, she became pregnant. All those evil dreams in which her sanitary pads appeared and the strange movements in her body gave way for good.

A visit to The SCOAN coupled with the ministration of the Morning Water brought about the miracle they had been looking for over the years. Mr and Mrs Ordu are today proud parents of a baby girl christened Deborah Ordu.“Believing is our connection. When you believe, you receive,” said Mrs Ordu, as she shared her testimony with the congregation.

In the same vein, Mr Ordu who is a Chartered Accountant also testified to his promotion after several years of stagnation. From an ordinary Accounting Officer, he was elevated to a Regional Manager after many nights of prayers and ministering the Morning Water. The couple are also blessed with a good car.

Be Blessed SCOAN - Israel is waiting for you.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by OtemSapien: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Otemsapien, your fervent desire to destroy the mighty SCOAN has failed miserably. Satan and his demons are liars !

MOUNTAIN OF BARRENNESS REMOVED AS PROMOTION AND FAVOUR FOLLOW!

Troubled by a spiritual husband, Mrs Ordu’s marriage was threatened by barrenness. All her human efforts to explain the reason she was unable to conceive yielded no answers.

Medical science has failed to provide a solution.It was by the time she started watching Emmanuel TV that it dawned on her clearly that the spirit husband was behind all the predicaments that had taken over her marriage like weeds in the soil. As she continued watching Emmanuel TV in company of her husband, her faith grew in leaps and bounds. Before the couple realised it, they had embraced coming to The SCOAN as the ultimate decision.

Mrs Ordu visited The SCOAN when Prophet T.B. Joshua was prophesying to the sick during a Sunday service. According to her, while the man of God was prophesying to another woman who had issues with fruit of the womb, she placed her hands on her belly and claimed the prophecy. Mrs Ordu received the Morning Water and proceeded to minister it at home alongside her husband. As she continued to minister the Morning Water, she discovered that all the symptoms that characterised her condition were giving way gradually and within the same week of her visit to The SCOAN, she became pregnant. All those evil dreams in which her sanitary pads appeared and the strange movements in her body gave way for good.

A visit to The SCOAN coupled with the ministration of the Morning Water brought about the miracle they had been looking for over the years. Mr and Mrs Ordu are today proud parents of a baby girl christened Deborah Ordu.“Believing is our connection. When you believe, you receive,” said Mrs Ordu, as she shared her testimony with the congregation.

In the same vein, Mr Ordu who is a Chartered Accountant also testified to his promotion after several years of stagnation. From an ordinary Accounting Officer, he was elevated to a Regional Manager after many nights of prayers and ministering the Morning Water. The couple are also blessed with a good car.

Be Blessed SCOAN - Israel is waiting for you.
hmm...reminds me of....never mind cool
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
OtemSapien:
I have never hated a human being, rather, I hate the gullibility in humans and that's what I have come to get rid of.

Low-Level Atheists are very superstitious. They are superstitious about a non- existing God, demons, spirits, Jesus and miracles, etc that drives them crazy.
Insanity tends to grow gradually. What begins as a mild and harmless form of superstitious belief may develop into an outright inability to manage the ordinary concerns of life. Low-Level Atheists attempts to justify mere baseless fancies or wild inherited superstitions of Evolution, Big-Bang, the non-existence of Jesus, the over rated ability of science etc, by a plausible show of logic is rationalization.

The effort to think strictly and impersonally upon facts is reasoning which they lack. The distinction between Logic and reasoning, both can be observed in the cases of many public men by the curious.

Atheists inherit their superstitions from European -American scientists and philosophers, but which has led in neither case to a single solution of the world problem that is likely to remain for ever beyond dispute ; were they so ridiculous as to designate Atheism as an instrument of belief that is perfect ?

The answer is that both ancient Greek and modern thinkers have three principal charges laid at their door to account for this failure :
(a) neglect to gather complete data,
(b) ignorance of the applicability of the law of relativity not merely to observed physical phenomena but also to observed psychological phenomena and experiential data, but also finally to the mind of the observer himself.

Atheism seeks to foster a nation of emotionless, spiritually devoid robotic humans.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Kojochyke(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Kojochyke, how can I help you ? You suddenly appear on my mention from nowhere. This is shocking !
Someone told me that Kojochyke is your alternate moniker, your other moniker is KODEOJO. Therefore I dont know who I am talking to.

I see your god has made you afraid of flying in a jet or relaxing at an entertaining Hpnotists show. I am sorry but I can never folow your god. I will rather state publicly that I will always follow the God of TB Joshua.

Tell us, while you you are here, is it the moniker Kojochyke or Kodeojo that cant accept that Buhari only presented an Affidavit of his education to INEC ?

An esteemed Nairalander Wirlwind7 is know to have been at the bitter end of your cheap conspiracy theories. Your conspiracy theories about a True disciple of Jesus Christ, Prophet TB Joshua is worn out and dying. Get a real life. Politics will suit you.

From all u spewed, it's quite clear that you listen to rumour, n u are a monger urself. U mean sumone told u that I am also Kodejo. I pity ur level of ameboism.. Seriously? Politics section? Buhari? Oshare u be agbakara.
Sumone says d truth abt a mere mortal,n u insult the person. u even ascribe HOLY to Joshua's name.
I wont judge him, I will only allow his PREDICTIONS to judge him. e.g, a woman will win America's presidency.
for ur info, I stopped watching his TV almost as soon as I started watching it. That channel will only air a PURPORTED CLIP immediately after d disaster has happened. The question is WHY? Is he scared of wrong prediction?
Prophecies r for future events, and the aim is for the hearers to be aware BEFOREHAND not 'AFTERHAND' as in d case of ur earthly god.
Lemme ask u a simple question,
Do unormally feel anger/defensive when you pick ur bible to read abt how the Pharisees insulted and maltreated our Lord Jesus Christ the same way u wanna murder if sumone points out the human nature of Joshua?
If no, then the truth is that u have now replaced Christ with TB Joshua. Too bad.
U now call him HOLY..... Remember, All have sinned n fallen short of the glory.....if we say we have no sin, the truth is not in us..... u can complete the quote, then check if Joshua is really HOLY.
When you help people, food, money etc, dnt broadcast it. read ur bible. if u broadcast, u will receive praise from people and that is all d reward u get. do it quietly and ur reward will come from God. God bless U
P/S
For ur info, my name's Kojo..n my moniker is Kojochyke n am very proud of it. I dnt know who Kodejo is, maybe i need to check he/she out.
U r only trying to act smart, but just like ur boss thought Donald Trump is a WOMAN, so also u r thinking am a KODEJO.
U refere to everybody who begs to disagree with ur views as a SATANIST... Na u sabi.
the truth must be told, if ur likes can actually spend half the energy u spend following pastors blindly, and actually follow Christ our saviour in truth n spirit, then things would be better.
Pastors fly, majority of d members trek.
Big schools n sometimes hotels r built in church names, bt majority of d poor members cant be admitted.
Pastors tell u for better for worse, n dat only death can break a marriage, yet some divorce n their members defend them.

According to ur moniker...SCIENCE....., u ought to be more logical n open minded in ur reasoning.
God bless u, even as we are living in the prophecied days of fake prophets.
AMEN.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kojochyke:
#1) From all u spewed, it's quite clear that you listen to rumour, n u are a monger urself. U mean sumone told u that I am also Kodejo. I pity ur level of ameboism.. Seriously? Politics section? Buhari? Oshare u be agbakara.
Sumone says d truth abt a mere mortal,n u insult the person. u even ascribe HOLY to Joshua's name.

#2) I wont judge him, I will only allow his PREDICTIONS to judge him. e.g, a woman will win America's presidency.
for ur info, I stopped watching his TV almost as soon as I started watching it. That channel will only air a PURPORTED CLIP immediately after d disaster has happened. The question is WHY? Is he scared of wrong prediction?
Prophecies r for future events, and the aim is for the hearers to be aware BEFOREHAND not 'AFTERHAND' as in d case of ur earthly god.

#3) Do unormally feel anger/defensive when you pick ur bible to read abt how the Pharisees insulted and maltreated our Lord Jesus Christ the same way u wanna murder if sumone points out the human nature of Joshua?
If no, then the truth is that u have now replaced Christ with TB Joshua. Too bad.
U now call him HOLY..... Remember, All have sinned n fallen short of the glory.....if we say we have no sin, the truth is not in us..... u can complete the quote, then check if Joshua is really HOLY.

#4) When you help people, food, money etc, dnt broadcast it. read ur bible. if u broadcast, u will receive praise from people and that is all d reward u get. do it quietly and ur reward will come from God. God bless U

#5) P/S
For ur info, my name's Kojo..n my moniker is Kojochyke n am very proud of it. I dnt know who Kodejo is, maybe i need to check he/she out.
U r only trying to act smart, but just like ur boss thought Donald Trump is a WOMAN, so also u r thinking am a KODEJO.
U refere to everybody who begs to disagree with ur views as a SATANIST... Na u sabi. the truth must be told, if ur likes can actually spend half the energy u spend following pastors blindly, and actually follow Christ our saviour in truth n spirit, then things would be better.
Big schools n sometimes hotels r built in church names, bt majority of d poor members cant be admitted.
Pastors tell u for better for worse, n dat only death can break a marriage, yet some divorce n their members defend them.

#6) According to ur moniker...SCIENCE....., u ought to be more logical n open minded in ur reasoning.
AMEN.
After you landed next to me like an untrained Ninja, I was shocked but have finally recovered. As you can see above, I have numbered # your depressing life story with hashtags to make it easier for your readers to cry with you. I will get back to you soon to deal with solutions to each of your problems that you have not been able to solve on your own.

Do not be afraid, I wont charge you for the the most expensive life changing therapy I will administer on you.
My nominal fee to council on only one of your hashtags is N200,000, But you will be get it for FREE !

Dont go away Kojochyke or aka Kodejo or whatever. During counselling names dont matter.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
After you landed next to me like an untrained Ninja, I was shocked but have finally recovered. As you can see above, I have numbered # your depressing life story with hashtags to make it easier for your readers to cry with you. I will get back to you soon to deal with solutions to each of your problems that you have not been able to solve on your own.

Do not be afraid, I wont charge you for the the most expensive life changing therapy I will administer on you.
My nominal fee to council on only one of your hashtags is N200,000, But you will be get it for FREE !

Dont go away Kojochyke or aka Kodejo or whatever. During counselling names dont matter.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=Kojochyke post=62141190] #1) From all u spewed, it's quite clear that you listen to rumour, n u are a monger urself. U mean sumone told u that I am also Kodejo. I pity ur level of ameboism.. Seriously? Politics section? Buhari? Oshare u be agbakara.

#2) I wont judge him, I will only allow his PREDICTIONS to judge him. e.g, a woman will win America's presidency.

#3) Do unormally feel anger/defensive when you pick ur bible to read abt how the Pharisees insulted and maltreated our Lord Jesus Christ the same way u wanna murder if sumone points out the human nature of Joshua?

#4) When you help people, food, money etc, dnt broadcast it. read ur bible. if u broadcast, u will receive praise from people and that is all d reward u get. do it quietly and ur reward will come from God. God bless U

#5) P/S
U refere to everybody who begs to disagree with ur views as a SATANIST... Na u sabi. the truth must be told, if ur likes can actually spend half the energy u spend following pastors blindly, and actually follow Christ our saviour in truth n spirit, then things would be better.

#6) According to ur moniker...SCIENCE....., u ought to be more logical n open minded in ur reasoning.
AMEN.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
@ Kojochyke
Lets respectfully start our counseling session with #1 Of 6

#1) Kojochyke says, "From all u spewed, it's quite clear that you listen to rumor, n u are a monger yourself. U mean sum-one told u that I am also Kodejo. I pity ur level of ameboism.. Seriously? Politics section? Buhari? Oshare u be agbakara.
Sum-one says d truth about a mere mortal, n u insult the person. u even ascribe HOLY to Joshua's name."

Answer to #1 :
I beg your forgiveness, Kojochyke we all respond to rumor until we get clarity. Even you fell into that trap by believing the rumor that Prophet TB Joshua - is not holy.
I insist that it is correct to ascribe the Adjective "HOLY" to the humble and kindly man, Prophet TB Joshua. Research the meaning of "holy."
Please remember, Sir I dont have ambitions of being right or wrong during counselling or arguments, I seek understanding.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by ScienceWatch: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
@ Kojochyke
Lets respectfully start our counseling session with #1 Of 6

#1) Kojochyke says, "From all u spewed, it's quite clear that you listen to rumor, n u are a monger yourself. U mean sum-one told u that I am also Kodejo. I pity ur level of ameboism.. Seriously? Politics section? Buhari? Oshare u be agbakara.
Sum-one says d truth about a mere mortal, n u insult the person. u even ascribe HOLY to Joshua's name."

Answer to #1 :
I beg your forgiveness, Kojochyke we all respond to rumor until we get clarity. Even you fell into that trap by believing the rumor that Prophet TB Joshua - is not holy.
I insist that it is correct to ascribe the Adjective "HOLY" to the humble and kindly man, Prophet TB Joshua. Research the meaning of "holy."
Please remember, Sir I dont have ambitions of being right or wrong during counselling or arguments, I seek understanding.

Our counseling session with 2 Of 6 will begin as soon as it is convenient for you to respond.
Re: Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” by Kojochyke(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
I may be an untrained Ninja...Good, but am schooling u like a professor!

U only numbered and hashtagged my comment because you went through it, learnt a lot, then decided to mark the important points so that it would be easier for u to grasp. I like that. Reminds me of when i was still in school, that was how i marked my books for easier studies.

Sciencewatch abi Scientistwatchman, u r trying so hard to impress..
Stop already.
STOP!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.