Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] (2398 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Babalawos(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Today I will be teaching you "TEN BENEFITS OF HAVING A MIGHTY MYSTICAL STAFF OF POWERS AND AUTHORITY"

Most traditional mystical staffs usually have one bird and of course the inverted agogo bells. However, they are in effect the same thing. The lower birds surrounding the one bird above is obviously a reference to the itan of when Orunmila entered the town of aje (witches).

There is a strong connection between Osanyin and Orunmila and also to Ogun, for the Opa Osun is made out of iron. Ogun lives in the forest, hence his connection to Osanyin.

Osanyin's herbs have the power to neutralize the Ajogun (negative forces) but it was Orunmila with the help of Esu who actually confronted the Eleiye. Both traditional mighty mystical staffs represent the triumph of consciousness (Ori) over the forces of illness and destruction.

This and several reasons why a Babalawo must undergo training several Orisas training like Osun training, Osanyin training, Ogun training, Esu training... etc because the Orisas are deeply connected than must people think.

A babalawo can not be a babalawo without knowing several herbs uses and fuctions. Osanyin owns herbs, He is the God of herbs..... etc If there is no herb, there is no Orisa. All Orisa has their own unique herb.

A babalawo can not be a babalawo without having strong ase. Esu owns ase, He is the God of ase (powers)..... etc

A babalawo can not be a babalawo without having strong physical and spiritual protection. Ogun owns protection. He is the God of gun, cutlass, knife, war, vehicle, airplane, technology, obstacle remover.... etc

Every renowned babalawo must have a mystical staff of powers and authorities. Mystical staffs has been used for centuries by babalawos and other priests to help them fight wicked witches, wicked water spirits, wicked forest spirits, wicked air spirits, wicked fire spirits, wicked ghosts and evil spirits.

Mystical staff is one of the most precious and valuable tool to a babalawo. It is a sacred tool of the highest powers and authorities. A babalawo is not complete without his Mystical staff.

A babalawo does not need circles of protection when evoking or communicating with evil spirits because the babalawo is fully protected and untouchable by his staff of powers with which he signed pact with the irunmoles. The irunmoles are there to immediately answer the call of the babalawo within mini-seconds if needs be.

Mystical staff has a long history with great babalawos who confronted and conquered wicked spirits with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authority.

A babalawo can never borrow and lend his mystical staff of powers and authorities because it is only connected to the babalawo alone and it will work only for the babalawo that owns it. It is part of the babalawo.

A babalawo has a godlike powers and authorities through the mystical staffs powers of authority and powers.

TEN BENEFITS OF HAVING A MIGHTY MYSTICAL STAFF OF POWERS AND AUTHORITY

1* Babalawos can spiritually travel to physical worlds and spiritual worlds with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
2* Charms and spells doesnt work against a babalawo.
3* Attacks sent to a babalawo is automatically sent back to the sender.
4* Babalawos can perform impossible miracles with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
5* Babalawos get spiritual signs with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
6* Babalawos have great respect from people and spirits with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities
7* Babalawos can perform great healing with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
8* Babalawos can put spirits like Orisa spirits, Ancestral spirits... etc inside inanimate objects like wooden statues, clay statues, bronze statues... etc with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
9* Babalawos can put spirits like Orisa spirits, Ancestral spirits... etc inside animate objects like river, lake, tree, forest... etc with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.
10* Babalawos drives away evil spirits with the aid of the mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities.

I attach photos of my mighty mystical staff of powers and authorities to this post. Enjoy

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by RavenClaw: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
I thought it was the igbos who used this kind of staff.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Babalawos(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
RavenClaw:
I thought it was the igbos who used this kind of staff.

Other ethnic groups in Nigeria use it.

ATR cut across several ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by RavenClaw: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Babalawos:

Other ethnic groups in Nigeria use it.

ATR cut across several ethnic groups

Baba what is the meaning of ATR?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by NPComplete: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2017
How far Babalawos?
Hope u have fully paid the Alagbede that helped u to forge this cheap staff from old discarded metal? I don't want him to start badgering u for the rest his payment later. I am looking out for your interests. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2017
NPComplete:
How far Babalawos?
Hope u have fully paid the Alagbede that helped u to forge this cheap staff from old discarded metal. I don't want him to start badgering u for the rest his payment later. I am looking out for your interests. cheesy

LOL!!!!!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Babalawos(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
NPComplete:
How far Babalawos?
Hope u have fully paid the Alagbede that helped u to forge this cheap staff from old discarded metal? I don't want him to start badgering u for the rest his payment later. I am looking out for your interests. cheesy

You think this is child's play
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Asianguy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Leave am
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by NPComplete: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Babalawos:

No na adult film. Still waiting to see dicks the size of that staff. Now that will really be a staff of power!!!!
wink wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Babalawos(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
If crocodiles eat their own eggs, what would they do to the flesh of a frog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFcE33o6awM&feature=youtu.be

NPComplete:

No na adult film. Still waiting to see dicks the size of that staff. Now that will really be a staff of power!!!!
wink wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by obowunmi(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NPComplete:
How far Babalawos?

hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by thecommunist(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
what is it called in yoruba? is it "osu" or "opa ase"
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by Babalawos(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2017
In Yoruba, this staff is called Opa Osun or Opa Orere.

So why do you want to know what this staff is called in Yoruba?

thecommunist:
what is it called in yoruba? is it "osu" or "opa ase"
Re: 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] by thecommunist(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure / Best Gospel Artist / Muhammed wasn't a good man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.