Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (39066 Views)

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by GuntersChain(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2017
if you dey lasgidi way be say by 4am you don leave your house to reach work place early, then you close you go come dey rush to get home before traffic wahala go start, if you no fit beat the traffic na to find one side dey lick beer first before the traffic go calm down, then you go come reach house around 11pm, way the strength you wan take cook the food. na only sunday dey less busy for man.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2017
UmecheMoses:
Total bullshit...[b][/b] MY MUM RAN A RESTAURANT FOR MANY YEARS WITH SO MUCH HARD WORK. I SAW HER WAKE 4AM IN RAIN AND HARMATTAN AND SLEEP AT 1:00 AM FOR MANY PAINFUL YEARS....
WHEN I SEE TRASHY WRITEUPS LIKE THIS THEY GET ME ANGRY...
STOP POSTING BULLSHIT...
ASK OF MAMA MOSES IN ITAKPE KOGI STATE
OP RESPECT PEOPLE'S HUSTLE AND GET A JOB.
I appreciate your speaking up for your mum, however, not all women doing the business can be as hardworking and sincere as your mum.

I'm sorry if I seem to hurt you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Josh44s(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
SOFTENGR:
From rotten tomatoes and rotten pepper to dirty water, while some use early morning pee to cook.

#ifearmamabasirakitchen

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2017
I cook what I eat.... Except I wanna do snacks

Recently I patronized one mama put in my area I had running stomach all through the night it was painful.
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2017
wonder233:
Cook your own food, you won't die

No be me a dey talk,na for man

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
chatinent:

I appreciate your speaking up for your mum, however, not all women doing the business can be as hardworking and sincere as your mum.

IyaBasira is IyaBasira
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Ochinex:
I did not really read the post but the boy have no right beating up the girl since they haven't married yet. He is a disgrace to men.

you're just crazy and i just can't stop liking this comment.
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by seanatist(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Ogbeni if dats d Case no 1 would eat at all.... Cuz there re micro organisms everywhere...even in d air we breath... Na God just de save person!...sha Alzwel!
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2017
UmecheMoses:
Total bullshit...[b][/b] MY MUM RAN A RESTAURANT FOR MANY YEARS WITH SO MUCH HARD WORK. I SAW HER WAKE 4AM IN RAIN AND HARMATTAN AND SLEEP AT 1:00 AM FOR MANY PAINFUL YEARS....
WHEN I SEE TRASHY WRITEUPS LIKE THIS THEY GET ME ANGRY...
STOP POSTING BULLSHIT...
ASK OF MAMA MOSES IN ITAKPE KOGI STATE
OP RESPECT PEOPLE'S HUSTLE AND GET A JOB.

IyaBasira is IyaBasira weda na mama Moses all of them na IyaBasira

Sometimes it seems like they intentional mix stones and sands in the beans they sell to people.
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I'm not a fan of eating out, too expensive for me, i prefer to eat cheap and healthy grin yes na we tde take 500 naira cook confam Okro or Achi grin grin

We must to marry
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by kidneystones(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
.noted .
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by morereb10: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2017
ok oooo
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sirheny007:
@Op
do you know what will happen to the Economy if the everybody stops patronizing these restaurants?? undecided
Find a good and reputable restaurant and enjoy yourself!
I am in Lagos, and hunger go kill me if I start to scrutinize every restaurant based on the aforementioned criteria.

This is a very poor defense.

OP: Don't eat all those things they cook out there for the good of ur health

Sirheny007: See, if we stop patronizing those fast food, do u kw the effect it will have on our country's economy?

Psoul: Are you telling me that u prefer boosting the economy first to taking care of ur health?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Talk2Bella(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We must to marry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Asebaba1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please if you can still tell us how bottled drinks are make and biscuit we will be grateful. Something must kill a man bro.
chatinent:
Chatdom rights reserved (c)
Everyone loves a fast-food joint, because it is quicker and easier to get the stomach happy once again. smiley

Well, it kills the stress to cooking too, and in a scenario where you have to buy oil for your cooker, buy ingredient to cook, buy time, it seem a bit cheaper, smiley however, is your stomach really worth the compromise? Here are few demerit reasons: sad
1. What was the soup prepared with.

A large number of people who run fast-food as business are guilty smiley of going extra-ordinary miles to get customers sad inversely, doing the undo. We have had where women use the adulterated water used in cleaning a corpse to cook (as charm). I have actually seen on two occasions, where a woman is arrested for allegedly using human's poo to cook soup. Is this not inhuman? sad Most times, when cooking Egusi soup, they buy a cup of Egusi and another whitish stuff then grind it and mix it with the soup which really look like it's a thick egusi soup, actually we know the fake always look like the original.
2. Dirty environment.
So far it's business, they major aim is making money, at times, their environment where they cook might be no different from a public toilet. Who cares better, then? sad At times, when you enter their kitchen (which is usually prohibited), what you see would clear your doubts that maybe, this is where maggots are created.
3. Insults. Insults flow like like electric current here waiting for the vulnerable to devour.
4. Responsibility. In Nigeria, when a child is seen eating in a restaurant, it is irresponsibility. When an elderly man is seen too, people wonder: 'what about his wife.' Taking responsibility is the best thing that can ever happen to a parenthood, where the husband doesn't look outside for anything and the children alike..
5. Health. There was this day I ate in a fast--food joint. The food was super delicious smiley. I requested for another plate and ate it greedily, wow, my stomach was no longer like a punctured tube, in fact, the basketball got jealous. As I was heading home, my arse began to gossip (oh fada of the heavens! sad). It gossiped, then erosion took place in my stomach.
sad sad sad
I ran to a nearby bush to observe nature's call and before I bent down, there was already a downpour. (Judas should have sold people like the cook sad ) It didn't stop there, my stomach would be interpreting Arabic to Swahili that at times I turn back checking if people are behind. Is this not the sign of the last days? sad This is not good. At times, the food they good are detrimental to health, and may send you keeping the doctor coming always.
Tips: Cook whatever you eat so you'll know where your problem comes from.
Origin: http://www.chatdom.com.ng/index.php?topic=61.msg82#msg82
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by maklelemakukula(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ochinex:
I did not really read the post but the boy have no right beating up the girl since they haven't married yet. He is a disgrace to men.
u are an idiot grin grin
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by vicben27(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
some wicked muunfuuu's will even use kitty kat water to prepare food in other to attract customers
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by soulfood(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by clemmonce(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
chatinent:
Chatdom rights reserved (c)
Everyone loves a fast-food joint, because it is quicker and easier to get the stomach happy once again. smiley

Well, it kills the stress to cooking too, and in a scenario where you have to buy oil for your cooker, buy ingredient to cook, buy time, it seem a bit cheaper, smiley however, is your stomach really worth the compromise? Here are few demerit reasons: sad
1. What was the soup prepared with.

A large number of people who run fast-food as business are guilty smiley of going extra-ordinary miles to get customers sad inversely, doing the undo. We have had where women use the adulterated water used in cleaning a corpse to cook (as charm). I have actually seen on two occasions, where a woman is arrested for allegedly using human's poo to cook soup. Is this not inhuman? sad Most times, when cooking Egusi soup, they buy a cup of Egusi and another whitish stuff then grind it and mix it with the soup which really look like it's a thick egusi soup, actually we know the fake always look like the original.
2. Dirty environment.
So far it's business, they major aim is making money, at times, their environment where they cook might be no different from a public toilet. Who cares better, then? sad At times, when you enter their kitchen (which is usually prohibited), what you see would clear your doubts that maybe, this is where maggots are created.
3. Insults. Insults flow like like electric current here waiting for the vulnerable to devour.
4. Responsibility. In Nigeria, when a child is seen eating in a restaurant, it is irresponsibility. When an elderly man is seen too, people wonder: 'what about his wife.' Taking responsibility is the best thing that can ever happen to a parenthood, where the husband doesn't look outside for anything and the children alike..
5. Health. There was this day I ate in a fast--food joint. The food was super delicious smiley. I requested for another plate and ate it greedily, wow, my stomach was no longer like a punctured tube, in fact, the basketball got jealous. As I was heading home, my arse began to gossip (oh fada of the heavens! sad). It gossiped, then erosion took place in my stomach.
sad sad sad
I ran to a nearby bush to observe nature's call and before I bent down, there was already a downpour. (Judas should have sold people like the cook sad ) It didn't stop there, my stomach would be interpreting Arabic to Swahili that at times I turn back checking if people are behind. Is this not the sign of the last days? sad This is not good. At times, the food they good are detrimental to health, and may send you keeping the doctor coming always.
Tips: Cook whatever you eat so you'll know where your problem comes from.
Origin: http://www.chatdom.com.ng/index.php?topic=61.msg82#msg82
The bottle water you drink do you know the kind of water that is inside it, the soft drink you drink do you know how it was made, the bread you eat do you know the kind of environment it was made, slice bread inclusive. the list is endless, Mr Man it is God that protect.
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Djtrips: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
some wicked muunfuuu's will even use kitty kat water to prepare food in other to attract customers

Which wan b kitty Kat water again?
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by amokeme(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Well, there are still some very good restaurants around, I for one plan on owning one someday.
And my kitchen will be visible so people can be confident of what they are eating
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by tonquendo4u(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hungry never catch u
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by GTCreations: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
No energy to read this. Make I go chop for buka then I fit read
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by 2shure: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
men ai no care.
abegi
even the sstchet and bottled water
u knw wetin dey sup
even bread u dey biu for supermarket
u know how far
baba we do. dey use to am
naija own version of fear factor
using poo poo to cook egusi
inyama

i know wan know wetin i don chop
Na God go save us all.
though i wan go eat for mama put like this like this
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by dreamtech3636(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
Go and sleep
I hav been eating in restaurants/mama poot since 1998 yet am still healthier even for ebola I chop mama poot even for bird flu I chop for restaurant even Fo lassa fever I chop Fo maama poot as I dey type now I dey chop Fo restaurant

come chope abeg

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by dreamtech3636(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
Go and sleep
I hav been eating in restaurants/mama poot since 1998 yet am still healthier even for ebola I chop mama poot even for bird flu I chop for restaurant even Fo lassa fever I chop Fo maama poot as I dey type now I dey chop Fo restaurant

come chope abeg

Jethrolite:
Go and sleep

come chope abeg

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by dreamtech3636(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jethrolite:
Go and sleep

come chope abeg

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by cybriz82(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Come on goan sit down my friend na only God fIt save person,those pure water and Beer u have been drinking since ur moma born u,do u think they are 100percent clean? Even small children wey dey park sand put for mOuth How many you don hear say na sand kIll am?
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by cybriz82(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
chatinent:

U need correct knock on ur head serious 1
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Vicfus(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
You won't be posting this if your mother had to run a restuarant to raise you.
Re: Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria by Vicfus(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op; If your mother had to run a restaurant to raise u, i believe you won't be here posting this type of thread. Watch what write ogbeni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea / No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.