Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. (1947 Views)

Princess Dr Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe Rewards Loyal Fans. / Hilarious !!! See How EBSU SUG President Squandered 10million Naira Meant For St / What Is This? Wizkid Bought A Goat And Sign It To Starboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by lightwind(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2017
African no1,world wide musician,Philantropist,Wizkid Balogun Ayodeji known on stage as Wizkid has promised his lucky 20 loyal fans that he is going to reward them each with #500,000 for their stead fast support through out the years.
He made this known two days ago on his personal chat he had with one of his stunch fans Morris Ugwumba recently.
The say one who God has blessed no man can curse.
Keep up ur good work of giving for the sky is ur starting point
source :Morris Ugwumba
Mynd
lala pls do something abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by danieljessy: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Philanthropist undecided

Op Help me collect mine when e start to share
Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by lightwind(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2017
He just loves to give out

Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by thesolutions(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Where is the chat. Hear say no be promise.
Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by lightwind(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
Philanthropist undecided

Op Help me collect mine when e start to share
lol so where i go see you na
Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by lightwind(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2017
thesolutions:
K
k is kettle
Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by danieljessy: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2017
lightwind:
lol so where i go see you na
I will give u ma address as soon as the bar drop wink
Re: Wizkid Starboy, To Give Out 10million Naira To His Loyal Fans This Week. by Khd95(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
wizkid don't turn philanthropist
issorait

(1) (Reply)

Naked Pre Wedding Shots: Pass Or Smash / What's Your "motto"? / Fresh! New Nigerian Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.