Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fuelless Generator? How True? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuelless Generator? How True? (34585 Views)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by abayomidj4: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
good day my name is abayomi ayodeji from Nigeria west Africa. am very great full for your impact in our life concerning the self running generator you build for us to see. my problem now is i was trying to build my own with lista alternator 15KVA but the problem is the type of electric motor i will use to roll it sir. pls kindly help me to know the horse power of electric motor i need to use to roll the alternator. thank you in advance. hope to here from you soon. my mail is abayomidj42@yahoo.com
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by onajo2000(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
This is a simple technique they are using to generate power by creating a motor that uses less power to move the arternator that will produce more power.
the battery is used to power the motor which will move the arternator to produce power and at the same time charging the battery....it a continues process
i believe in the nearest future power problem will be thing of the pass.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Deliving: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $250 12"X8"X8: 5000RVM 3KG, 30AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng or www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET USED IS 2"X2"X1" AND COIL OF COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together. CALL 08033647406
maclatunji:
We might be on to a revolutionary product here, if you know how it works, give us details, some of us can help you blow-up pass Bill Gates if only you are foresighted enough. This "Fuel-less generator" must have an alternative power source. So what is that power source?

afoson:
Hello,

have u been able to build it your self?

how can i get the manual and CD.

please contact me through my phone number 08065424453

or mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Deliving: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Deliving:
I AM AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, THIS GREAT BREAKTHROUGH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC FOR OVER 100 YEAR BECAUSE OF THE GREEDY BIG POWER COMPANIES WHO WANTED YOUR MONEY HEAVILY. TESLA WITH ABOUT 300 PATENTS IN HIS ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS DISCOVERY.

THIS USES THE PRINCIPLE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FEEDBACK WHICH RECHARGES THE BATTERY AND KEEPS THE DEVICE RUNNING IRRESPECTIVE OF FRICTIONAL FORCES.THIS UNLIMITED ENERGY IS TAPPED FROM UNQUANTIFIABLE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. YOU CAN CALL IT COSMIC ENERGY. WE ARE ONLY TAPPING INTO IT.,
AS I AM WRITING, I JUST COMPLETED ONE FOR A CLIENT USING 12V DC MOTOR, A 220V AC ALTERNATOR, TWO 12V CAR BATTERIES IN PARALLEL. A CHARGER 18V, AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC "FEEDBACK MECHANISM".

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $250 12"X8"X8: 5000RVM 3KG, 30AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng or www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng for plans and design.

ANOTHER VERSION IS THE ONE YOU USE A NEODYMIUM MAGNET AND COILS, PULSING CIRCUIT OR SWITCHING CONTROLLER. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TECHNICAL TO BE ABLE TO ASSEMBLE IT. THE FIRST IS EASIER.

NEODYMIUM MAGNET IS USED AND COIL OF COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng OR CALL 08033647406. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together.

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Deliving: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014

I HAVE THE 12V DC MOTOR FOR SALE $250 12"X8"X8: 5000RVM 3KG, 30AMP ORDER NOW EMAIL: abanastan@gmail.com or visit www.deliving.com.ng or www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng for plans and design. CALL 08033647406

NEODYMIUM MAGNET IS USED AND COIL OF COPPER WIRE WITH 1OOO TURNS. ALL CIRCUITS AND PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. EMAIL:abanastan@gmail.com, website: deliving.com.ng. If you are good
technically, i.e in construction and fabricating, I can train you and we partner together. CALL 08033647406

Phemmmy:
Its mode of operation is very simple.a dc motor is coupled to an alternator via a fan belt.the dc motor is powered with a 12battery.and always remember that every generator has terminals for charging batteries.so,this is connected to the battery to keep the dc motor running and charge the battery.since there is no electrical connection between the motor and generator.the process continues until the fan belt worms out.thats all
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Tpharell: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Dscientist:
fuelless generator or Zero point energy generator do exist really but all this machine will work @prototype level ie at no load or small load level, i have experimented so many types. those that works will have to taken in some form of energy to give out sufficient energy to power home appliance. i will post my own researches here if it can be of any help.
You have said it. You're indeed a scientist!
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Tpharell: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Phemmmy:
Its mode of operation is very simple.a dc motor is coupled to an alternator via a fan belt.the dc motor is powered with a 12battery.and always remember that every generator has terminals for charging batteries.so,this is connected to the battery to keep the dc motor running and charge the battery.since there is no electrical connection between the motor and generator.the process continues until the fan belt worms out.thats all
Too rudimentary! What about frictional forces, efficiency of machines, energy losses in a system, law of conservation of energy, etc. @deliving it's abundantly clear you don't come close to being an expert on this, else you'd have realized the critical roles of the above mentioned
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by darediamond(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Even though I believe strongly in Fuelless Power Generation Technology, I do not see how this setup will power additional load if it ever powers itself. Why? You are still keeping to the Bondage Law which the Big companies are promoting And still wants people to believe.
You are using a Motor that consumes 30Amps at 12 which means the Motor Power consumption is 30*12= 360Watts!!!
So so outrageous because your I pass my neighour Gen can only deliver 600W at maximum!

The problem with your setup is that other frictional factors will consume out of the remaining wattage!

To countertact all this, then, you must build your own Generator using N35 or N52 disc Neodymium Magnets of Size 70mm by 5mm and Enameled Copper wire AWG 14 or 15 or 16.
This type of Generator needs very very low RPM to drive it to generate Extrely High Power.
Optionally, you can build the larger scale Bedini Motor too. But it is not necessary provided you wants to save money and use that high power consumption Motor you have already. All you need do to reduce is power consumption at 12v still is to use a resistors.

In a nutshell, if your Motor is using 5W then you must make sure your Generator is producing a minimum of 50W. And to Achieve that, simply use thing gauge coper magnet wire to make your Motor and use thick gauge wire to make your generator. That is the secret of the BIG Oil Companies and the will never want people to know this lailai!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
If this were real..it would have hit the streets by now..so much for fuelless generators

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by piusato18: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where can I buy a furless generator.? At what price?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by Pharaoh94(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
MindExplorer:
Hello guys in the forum. i have been wandring about this technology i heard of recent. Pls does anybody know how true this is? I need to know more about this stuff? Lets get talking people!!

It is very real though it requires a lot modification on the coils to reduce the RPM required to generate power addition of Neodymium magnets, gear box, flywheel, battery,kick starter, super capacitor e.t.c . to make it perfect and free energy, you will spend a lot, but on the long run, you will be saving a humongous amount of money.
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by adexontoprachie: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Is fuel less generator real or scam?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by SolidGains: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
IS this for real? is this available in Nigeria markets now?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by ezugegere(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Any update on this?
Re: Fuelless Generator? How True? by MomohMrMoore: 8:42pm On Jan 25
My question is who have used it and what is the experience? So when I buy one, thats all. I just get electricity for as many months or years until the battery die. The principle is a battery turns a motor that gives the electricity. The battery recharges itself using solar. But is this not the same as solar powered battery/inverter to A.C that we know about? Dc motor for the inverter, thats all. What they are not telling us is how it gets the solar power to recharge the battery itself. Where are the Solar panels etc?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japanese Scientists Record Plants "Talking" To Each Other / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) / Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.