Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos (21232 Views)

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Nigerian Man Threatens To Rape Lady After She Refused To Date Him / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2017
A lady identified as Oki Adejoke, has recounted her ordeal in the hands of traffic robbers in Lagos. According to the lady, she and her sister in-law were coming from a function at 7.30pm on d 15th of October when the sad incident happened on Eko bridge in Lagos.

Her car window was smashed by the men of the underworld in traffic as they started stabbing her with knife and requesting for her phone and belongings at the same time.

The lady who revealed she was helpless , said that she was stabbed on her lap, arm and stomach by the hoodlums before a motorist who saw the robbery - hit one of the thieves very hard with his car...

According to the distraught lady, they met some policemen few meters after the robbery scene as they told them what happened. Rather than helping them, the police allegedly told them they could do nothing about it because another police was near the scene.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lady-cries-attacked-traffic-robbers-lagos-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Bad people everywhere and when their day break you see people shouting human right.

25 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Louis03: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
What a world
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is just too gory and sad.
More of the reasons armed - robbers shouldn't be pitied at all.

And I was thinking our Policemen were improving from their 'somehow' ways prior now.........!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by olusledge: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
its no biggie ..its Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by andymofia(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Somebody cannot buy car and enjoy it in lagos. First, traffic will not allow you test the car, then inside the traffic jam robbers will come and rob you.

9 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by danieljessy: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
What is that in the third picture? shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by cosmatika(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
I support Jungle Justice, especially if caught in the act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ambode's traffic sef..the worst is that he is not doing anything to end traffic in Lagos angry

Useless government...

But this victim is dirty cry

See the nonsense in the car who knows how the car boot would look like...makeup tissue etc

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wa o. This is getting too much
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by kessel: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nice suture
Sorry to her though
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by brunobaba(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Catch them now and they'll start saying it's their first time....idiots
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Dandsome: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
So no to jungle justice. But unfortunately, The sad part is that armed robbers do carry our "jungle justice" on their victims.

So why say no to jungle justice on armed robbers caught in the act?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by chloedogie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
I keep telling people of how useless the Nigerian police are. Anytime I'm driving down to the west from Abuja, I always buy things to give to the soldiers till I get to my destination. The last time I went for a wedding function, I got souvenirs for the soldiers just to encourage them. They were all shocked that I brought wedding items for them( six different checkpoints from osogbo ). I prefer an army officer to any of these useless things in black and black.

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by meforyou1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Naija police. The worst in the whole wide world.
That's how my cousin's bus encountered armed robbers on lokoja - okene road and sped off. Got to a police checkpoint and told them that robbers were on their trail. The police entered their vehicle and zoomed off. And the robbers arrived. My cousin and fellow passengers ran into the bush to save their dear lives since our worthless police had left them to die.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
What Kinda Police Do We Have In This Country ?
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Pavore9: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
When jungle justice descend on them...
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
olusledge:
its no biggie ..its Lagos
It will become a biggie if it happens to you or any woman in your family dude!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by madjune(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can you imagine what the police told them?
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by chikeze(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
May god save us in this god forsaken country called nigeria. Really sad cry
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Burger01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Eko bridge is notorious. Those robbers don't deserve mercy when they are caught and lynched angry
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
See fresh laps
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
This is just too gory and sad.
More of the reasons armed - robbers shouldn't be pitied at all.

And I was thinking our Policemen were improving from their 'somehow' ways prior now.........!!

There, however, is a cure for robbers. But if I mention kerosene, beating, a car tyre, some will shoud "Human rights blah blah blah". What about the rights of victims?!?!?! left to me, tie them all to the back of a fuel truck in lagos, then drive all the way to Maiduguri. if they are still alive after that, pour kerosene and put them out of their misery.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
angryThose guys are working with dose thi.efs call dem selfs 9ja pollute or pol.ice any one u call am na you sabi. Useless entities in human form.
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
New trend in Lagos, where people are attacked in traffic
Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by chloedogie(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Keneking:
Ambode's traffic sef..the worst is that he is not doing anything to end traffic in Lagos angry

Useless government...

But this victim is dirty cry

See the nonsense in the car who knows how the car boot would look like...makeup tissue etc

I went to check your profile before making any comment. Seeing the day you registered gives me an idea of your age because I've bn on nairaland since 2005 myself and made me to cool temper. But this your comment is very disgusting. From criticizing the govt to talking about the items in the car. You have no singe human feeling for the blood stain on the car seat? Common you must be a parent or a potential one. You could have done better honestly. Just kindly edit this your comment doesn't speak well of you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Injure Lady After Traffic Attack On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Photos by ofemigeorge(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Since we don't have gun license in the country. Every driver should have a weapon of any kind hidden at the foot side, it will be needful in times like this. I prefer a small dagger, sword, spanner, or stun electric device.. ...
As we never get money YET, buy bullet proof window. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudsters Who Defrauded Polaris Bank Get N1m Bail / 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m / Police Arrest Officer Who Beat FUTA Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.