Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It (3549 Views)

UNIZIK Suspends Staff For Allegedly Forging Degree, NYSC Certificate / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / How Did You Feel Immediately You Got Your University/polytechnic Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Kingluqman89(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Repeat after me – *DON’T LAMINATE YOUR NYSC
CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT.* Do you
want to know why? Let’s walk down together.

You know, there will be this huge excitement in
you when you receive your NYSC certificate, after all, one year no be beans. At that point, you will be
like “WOW! Let me laminate this paper immediately
before it tears apart.” My brothers and my sisters ,
please, don’t do it just yet.
A few weeks ago, my LGI was telling us not to do
so, but all of us were confused why we should not laminate a whole NYSC certificate right at the spot?
He went ahead to give his reasons.
One of the
reasons includes the one I witnessed during the
last POP. Two corps members lost their certificates
right at the point of receiving them. You see, the
laminating machines are always unpredictable. They can overheat for Africa eeeehn. Two people
certificates got burnt at the point of receiving. I
won’t blame them at all because they were trying to
keep their certificates safe, but the opposite became
the case. Instead of joy and happiness, they were
full of sadness and grinding of teeth. They cried all day. May this not be your portion in the name of Almighty God,
AMEN!

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE
WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT? Well, they are pretty
straight forward.

1. Take your NYSC certificate to the nearest cyber café. There, make two coloured photocopies of
your certificate.

2. Scan your NYSC certificate and save it to Google
Drive, DropBox, or your Email.

3. Now, you can go ahead to laminate the original
certificate. At this point, you have defeated your village people

Please, share this post widely to help safe
someone’s NYSC certificate. Let no one cry on
November 2, 2017. Let all outgoing corps members
see this post by sharing. CONGRATULATIONS to all 16B Stream 1. May
blessings fall on you as you enter the labour.... sorry
favour market. Remain blessed!

4 Likes

Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by kunlesufyan(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
I laminated my own last year, come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
kunlesufyan:

Why Are People Like This?

5 Likes

Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Whether U laminate immediately or 5yrs later, it can still still get screwed. U didn't give any reasons why. It's jus like asking ppl not to enta vehicles becos u witnessed a road accident.. It was jus an unfortunate instance dat happens wen it wants to happen
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Swaggzkid: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op yhur mixing everything up,

Yhu topic should be: STEPS TO TAKE AFTER RECIEVING YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by ikemesit4477: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kingluqman89:
Repeat after me – *DON’T LAMINATE YOUR NYSC
CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT.* Do you
want to know why? Let’s walk down together.

You know, there will be this huge excitement in
you when you receive your NYSC certificate, after all, one year no be beans. At that point, you will be
like “WOW! Let me laminate this paper immediately
before it tears apart.” My brothers and my sisters ,
please, don’t do it just yet.
A few weeks ago, my LGI was telling us not to do
so, but all of us were confused why we should not laminate a whole NYSC certificate right at the spot?
He went ahead to give his reasons.
One of the
reasons includes the one I witnessed during the
last POP. Two corps members lost their certificates
right at the point of receiving them. You see, the
laminating machines are always unpredictable. They can overheat for Africa eeeehn. Two people
certificates got burnt at the point of receiving. I
won’t blame them at all because they were trying to
keep their certificates safe, but the opposite became
the case. Instead of joy and happiness, they were
full of sadness and grinding of teeth. They cried all day. May this not be your portion in the name of Almighty God,
AMEN!

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE
WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT? Well, they are pretty
straight forward.

1. Take your NYSC certificate to the nearest cyber café. There, make two coloured photocopies of
your certificate.

2. Scan your NYSC certificate and save it to Google
Drive, DropBox, or your Email.

3. Now, you can go ahead to laminate the original
certificate. At this point, you have defeated your village people

Please, share this post widely to help safe
someone’s NYSC certificate. Let no one cry on
November 2, 2017. Let all outgoing corps members
see this post by sharing. CONGRATULATIONS to all 16B Stream 1. May
blessings fall on you as you enter the labour.... sorry
favour market. Remain blessed!

I laminated mine at the spot nothing happens!
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please don't laminate any of your certificates. When laminating it,there are some information that may not be captured
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by MilesLamar(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
nice one op
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by seunH: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
I too was told, but I guess it's because of the stamp/seal on it, it's usually very difficult to capture it when photocopying if it is laminated because of the nylon. Hence the seal becomes faint and the certificate looks suspicious.
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by kilojoDesigns: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nbote:
Whether U laminate immediately or 5yrs later, it can still still get screwed. U didn't give any reasons why. It's jus like asking ppl not to enta vehicles becos u witnessed a road accident.. It was jus an unfortunate instance dat happens wen it wants to happen

well done bros, you no even read the post, only the heading
Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by ToyeBrainz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Rhode92: 4:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Hahahahahahaha haha
kunlesufyan:

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Spat 2018 Screening Date Is 23 January 2018 / Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) / Babcock University Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.