Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It (1102 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by Kingluqman89(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Repeat after me – *DON’T LAMINATE YOUR NYSC
CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT.*
Do you
want to know why? Let’s walk down together.

You know, there will be this huge excitement in
you when you receive your NYSC certificate, after all, one year no be beans. At that point, you will be
like “WOW! Let me laminate this paper immediately
before it tears apart.” My brothers and my sisters ,
please, don’t do it just yet.
A few weeks ago, my LGI was telling us not to do
so, but all of us were confused why we should not laminate a whole NYSC certificate right at the spot?
He went ahead to give his reasons.
One of the
reasons includes the one I witnessed during the
last POP. Two corps members lost their certificates
right at the point of receiving them. You see, the
laminating machines are always unpredictable. They can overheat for Africa eeeehn. Two people
certificates got burnt at the point of receiving. I
won’t blame them at all because they were trying to
keep their certificates safe, but the opposite became
the case. Instead of joy and happiness, they were
full of sadness and grinding of teeth. They cried all day. May this not be your portion in the name of Almighty God,
AMEN!

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE
WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT? Well, they are pretty
straight forward.

1. Take your NYSC certificate to the nearest cyber café. There, make two coloured photocopies of
your certificate.

2. Scan your NYSC certificate and save it to Google
Drive, DropBox, or your Email.

3. Now, you can go ahead to laminate the original
certificate. At this point, you have defeated your village people

Please, share this post widely to help safe
someone’s NYSC certificate. Let no one cry on
November 2, 2017. Let all outgoing corps members
see this post by sharing. CONGRATULATIONS to all 16B Stream 1. May
blessings fall on you as you enter the labour.... sorry
favour market. Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It by meled: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

I Missed The NYSC Registration / She Lost Her Fed. Appointment Because She Was On National Service / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.