Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (12183 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Humanistme: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

What's ur idea of a virtuous woman biko? A rebel? A husband fighter? A disrespectful lady? What please?

a kind, loving and intelligent woman. with a healthy dose of self esteem who makes right decisions and is not afraid to speak her mind and her husband can depend on her in his absence due to the fact that she is capable..

she also brings something to the relationship
apart from her vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmmm. Exotic place? Like where? tongue

Name anywhere you fancy and like.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Name anywhere you fancy and like.
Hmmm...you know the husband is the head? So just let me know where you would like us to go. kiss kiss
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmmm...you know the husband is the head? So just let me know where you would like us to go. kiss kiss

Ok,lets go to DOMINOS
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Ok,lets go to DOMINOS
Sounds good. grin

When?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sounds good. grin

When?

Tell me when you will be less busy so i can check my schedule maybe i will reschedule my programs.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Tell me when you will be less busy so i can check my schedule maybe i will reschedule my programs.
LOL. grin

Hahahaha...you took me serious? tongue
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL. grin

Hahahaha...you took me serious? tongue

grin grin Dont you want to be serious?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

grin grin Dont you want to be serious?
I'm too young for marriage. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by rhelis: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by MayorOlohLo1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Lol boss didn't say nothin bout Marriage.. but nevertheless it ain't none of my problem.

ehn ehn the thing is that , MayorolohLo is a newbie on nairaland.. I been waiting for the perfect person to put me through.. then I saw Beautiful Lolade.. maybe I've found my teacher, e dey vex me sey I not fit send direct message, abi I fit?
Abeg teach me.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
MayorOlohLo1:

Lol boss didn't say nothin bout Marriage.. but nevertheless it ain't none of my problem.

ehn ehn the thing is that , MayorolohLo is a newbie on nairaland.. I been waiting for the perfect person to put me through.. then I saw Beautiful Lolade.. maybe I've found my teacher, e dey vex me sey I not fit send direct message, abi I fit?
Abeg teach me.
Teach you what exactly, young one?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by MayorOlohLo1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Teach you what exactly, young one?

Literally everything bout the forum. I bin just dey see things way I nor understand,like Lalacticlala everywhere , afonja.. many things.. old one
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
MayorOlohLo1:

Literally everything bout the forum. I bin just dey see things way I nor understand,like Lalacticlala everywhere , afonja.. many things.. old one
Hmmm.

Lalasticlala is a moderator...He moves topic to Front Page.

Afonja is the derogatory name tribalists call yoruba.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by MayorOlohLo1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hmmm.
Lalasticlala is a moderator...He moves topic to Front Page.
Afonja is the derogatory name tribalists call yoruba.
Ohh I see you , you far too kind.. Hehe Afonja.. okay
I'd ask alot more in the meantime
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Lol,what's your age range?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Lol,what's your age range?
I am 19. cry
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am 19. cry

:ooh really? So,were you pulling my legs then?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

:ooh really? So,were you pulling my legs then?
About marriage? Were you serious?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
About marriage? Were you serious?

Yes am serious,why would i want to joke with that?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Yes am serious,why would i want to joke with that?
Why would you be serious about marriage with someone you don't know?

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:
I know that young ladies may never agree with me. But whoever will implement these points in her marriage will be the happiest of all and shall make a nice home; unless otherwise. This was established by Mrs. Martha de Purenez, who died at the age of 104. She spent 82 years in marriage. In her lifetime, she noted the following;

1. The husband is always right.

2. The husband is always the master of the family even if he has no job and NO MONEY.

3. The wife must ask for permission from the husband before going to bed if the husband isn't yet in bed, as well as before turning her face away from him on the bed. The husband is still the master and has full control on all the operations even in bed.

4. If there is a quarrel with the husband and then a visitor comes, the wife should smile as if nothing happened.

5. Anytime the wife thinks she is right on a matter, she should refer herself to Article number 1.

6. A good wife must go to bed in her nightdress with no panties or bra, (except during your monthly flow, which he must know about) to allow the husband access to her at any time he feels like (NOTE: All women should note that this is a man's greatest desire in marriage - especially if he loves the woman).

7. A woman MUST NEVER refuse her husband's romance expect on the grounds of health and prayers. Even in such cases, she must POLITELY and LOVINGLY explain to him.

8. When the husband is shouting, the wife keeps quiet and that is the time to apologize for whatever has upset him. (NOTE: Apologizing to him after you have shouted back and insulted him DOES NOT WORK!) .

9. The wife should always seek the husband's permission before making any decision except where he has previously granted you the permission on that particular issue.

10. A wife should always excuse the husband to the children if he comes home late.

11. Even on a personal matter a wife waits for her husband with her ideas but must take those of her husband when he is back home.

12. The wife must never use work in the day as an excuse to deny him at night. Let him be the one to say, "Oh, you must be tired after all the stress of the day!" It is best that way.

13. The wife never goes to sit down in her husband's office unless in an urgent case or an emergency. A good husband too will not come and sit in your office.

14. A good wife does not embark on any kind of expenses without consulting the husband even if it is your own money. A good husband too will not control your money.

15. The best way to settle misunderstandings is in the bedroom. If a misunderstanding lingers and he does not make a move in bed, a good wife should make the move.

16. The wife never refuses to prepare his meals, even if he is refusing to eat due to annoyance. When he has refused 2 meals, prepare his favorite, with tempting treats.

17. The wife has no orders to give to her husband, but she receives orders from him.

18. The wife must always respect the husband. Next to freedom of access to his wife's body, this is a man's most important concern.

19. The wife has to control her jealousy and never show it in public.

20. The good wife pays visits to her parents as well as to her in-laws only with the permission of the husband. And under normal circumstances, accompanied by the husband.

21. A good wife never entertains guests in her home without the husband's knowledge and consent. Not even your own relations.

22. NEVER ENTERTAIN ANY MALE GUEST WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. Not even his own blood brother He may not talk or complain about some, but be sure he has counted it against you.

23. The wife never goes out anywhere without permission from her husband.

NB: Dear woman, know that THE POWER OF A GOOD WIFE IS IN HER WEAKNESS. Please, as stupid as this may sound to you, use it and watch your husband become your lover once again. This was Mrs. Martha de Purenez’s secret recipe for a happy marriage and full control of her home.

She did all the above and was the one running the home; NOT HER HUSBAND!!! His love and respect for her were second to none!!! If you wish to marry well and have all that control over your home, you might want to consider taking this to heart. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WOMAN WHO IS WISE!!!
One of the BEST WRITE UPS so far....
The TRUTH is that, the moment a Lady does these in her marriage, her MAN becomes a prey to her.

The STRONGEST of the men will fall, immediately a lady does these...
Ask Eve..
Ask Delilah..
Ask Martha de purenez
Ask other successful women.

The DAY a lady displays physical strength towards a man marks the beginning of the Armageddon.
At this point the WEAKEST man will regain his strength to subjugate the woman.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
I miss those days I used to call my wife and she will answered,Yes My Lord grin
savage you are.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by jezuzboi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Humanistme:

a kind, loving and intelligent woman. with a healthy dose of self esteem who makes right decisions and is not afraid to speak her mind and her husband can depend on her in his absence due to the fact that she is capable..

she also brings something to the relationship
apart from her vagina.
What's the difference between that lady and the one spoken of in the write-up?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by brandonobi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
imagine marrying a doormat for a wife, ugh!
what is enjoyable in having a wife who just sits at the corner and awaits your orders, again, ugh!

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why would you be serious about marriage with someone you don't know?

At least it's not today i will be wedding the person am talking into marriage. So,am just my intentions known earlier so as to prepare your mind ahead.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by jezuzboi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Humanistme:
just like tycoon3 said; We aint seeing the write-up with same view. It's now very obvious, from the details you provided above...
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew..people that cant even afford to woo a girl outside NL gives rules about how women should live their life. ...go and sleep abeg

The OP only brought you a message from Mrs Martha De Purenez, a very successful married woman who reigned in her home for 80 years.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by XX01(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
makdcash:
Nowadays girls will never agree to this...

Thank God for education and enlightenment. No more living in bondage. Lack of education is real bondage.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by brandonobi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
XX01:

Thank God for education and enlightenment. No more living in bondage. Lack of education is real bondage.
I have to agree
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

At least it's not today i will be wedding the person am talking into marriage. So,am just my intentions known earlier so as to prepare your mind ahead.
LOL! Let my bf catch you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.