Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack (6688 Views)

#EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by DONSMITH123(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Senate has backed President Muhammadu Buhari on the sacking of former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Babachir Lawal.

A probe into the alleged mismanagement of funds under the Presidential Initiative on the North East by the Senate had indicted Lawal.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, in his remarks on a point of order raised by the Deputy Majority Leader, Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah, at the plenary on Tuesday, hailed Buhari for “doing the right thing on this matter.”

Na’Allah, who recalled that the Senate initiated the probe that led to Lawal’s indictment and removal, said the lawmakers were also responsible for the sacking of ex-Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, who was recently reinstated into Federal Government service in a controversial circumstance.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-senate-backs-buhari-on-babachir-lawals-sack/
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Didirin Senate way we get

4 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Clerverly: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jobless Senators!!

3 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by aolawale025: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
The senate actually took the lead on this. They nailed the guy

2 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by GavelSlam: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
PDP where is thy Impeachment?

1 Like

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Clerverly: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Those ones are yet to recover from 2015 loss!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by GavelSlam: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Clerverly:

They still have their choristers who haven't figured that service is over.

Even choir practice has been called off.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by tesppidd: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
I am sure Babachair Lawal now knows 'WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY'.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
What Ekweremadu caucus can not do grin
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Tbillz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
2019 in jeopardy, Apc Tagged PDP clueless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
What if they don't? ! Bunch of rogues......
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by dignity33: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Impeach that man .
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by AishaBuhari: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
If you don't back your paymaster, is it me that would back him

Madmen in caftan

1 Like

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Clerverly:

Same way you would be unable to recover from ur 2019 loss,start looking for another work cos ur BMC job is temoprary.
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Throwback: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
"Who is the presidency?"

That question is a concise assessment of the charade that the Buhari presidency has turned out to be.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by prinsam30: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
tesppidd:
I am sure Babachair Lawal now knows 'WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY'.

the idiotic slowpoke was feeling untouchable before na
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by phreakabit(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:

Recession fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by eddyslim(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mtcheew. Are those ones senators.....
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
What I breaking about this news? Mtchew
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by saraki2019(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
buhari is a good man surrrounded by cankerworms-dino melaye
the senates already new that the cabals are the problem of nigeria not buhari
i have hope for nigeria
buhari should continue to sack bad bellies
better late than never
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by morereb10: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
good
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by oshe11: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
WHY ÌS SOCIAL MEDIA VERY DRY TODAY
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Adebowale89(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
only sacked, no prosecution? Nigeria senates are nothing but figure head, I still regard house of reps than those money makers even though they are both worthless

buhari is the most corrupt president after abacha. someone that's not transparent in leadership is still a corrupt personnel

1 Like

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adebowale89:
only sacked, no prosecution? Nigeria senates are nothing but figure head, I still regard house of reps than those money makers even those they are both worthless

buhari is the most corrupt president after abacha. someone that's not transparent in leadership is still a corrupt personnel
what is this one typing? you sound like an slowpoke.

if he is most corrupt for sacking people fingered for corrupt practices, then you need to have your head examined.
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by SweetJoystick(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bunch of thieves
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Adebowale89(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
SecondEva:
what is this one typing? i sound like an slowpoke.

if he is most corrupt for sacking people fingered for corrupt practices, then i need to have my head examined.

you're a compound fool, if you don't know that before, you already know now

do u know the pressure they put on him before he took such overdue decision? a non corrupt person would take a primitive decision in sacking him immediately. I bet you, you don't know the offence of that lawal, if u do, you won't be acknowledging this overdue stupidity decision of the most corrupt man

just go examine yourself as you've pledge to. dodoyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're a compound fool, if you don't know that before, you already know now

do u know the pressure they put on him before he took such overdue decision? a non corrupt person would take a primitive decision in sacking him immediately. I bet you, you don't know the offence of that lawal, if u do, you won't be acknowledging this overdue stupidity decision of the most corrupt man

just go examine yourself as you've pledge to. dodoyo

Thats why i called you a fool and an imbecilee, you think governance is Nairaland rants? do you know the issues he deals with daily? do you know that past presidents despite pressure would still not have done anything about such a situation? of course you dont know, you can never see any thing good even when a right decision is taken. Maybe you think being a president is same thing as eating amala and ewedu soup, please go and sit in one corner and swallow amala to death, you are senseless.
Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Adebowale89(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
SecondEva:
Thats why i called you a fool and an imbecilee, you think governance is Nairaland rants? do you know the issues he deals with daily? do you know that past presidents despite pressure would still not have done anything about such a situation? of course you dont know, you can never see any thing good even when a right decision is taken. Maybe you think being a president is same thing as eating amala and ewedu soup, please go and sit in one corner and swallow amala to death, you are senseless.

what issues is he dealing with daily garba shehu president spokesman

you're unrepentant clown, your political knowledge is outdated and you want to use me shine. I will outclass u again and again when it comes to political talk. don't give me that apu discussion

be sound with your intellect and stop defending what's not. he was elected to lead and supervise the affairs and welfare of Nigerians. u should quit talking like a psychatric patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adebowale89:

what issues is he dealing with daily garba shehu president spokesman

you're unrepentant clown, your political knowledge is outdated and you want to use me shine. I will outclass u again and again when it comes to political talk. don't give me that apu discussion

be sound with your intellect and stop defending what's not. he was elected to lead and supervise the affairs and welfare of Nigerians. u should quit talking like a psychatric patient
So has he failed to do the supervision? Lawal and Oke were fingered for corrupt practices, he has been sacked, relieved of his responsibilities, you consider that an act of corruption by the president, pls go and die jor. empty head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nice one from the guys.. They got dis one spot on

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Adebowale89(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
SecondEva:
So has he failed to do the supervision? Lawal and Oke were fingered for corrupt practices, he has been sacked, relieved of his responsibilities, you consider that an act of corruption by the president, pls go and die jor. empty head.

your stupidity makes me scream wow! they were fingered for corrupt practices u said and the only penalty for the fraudulence is only sack? in a sane society those fellow will be spending their days in the prison

buhari corrupt fighting is exaggeration, he's corrupt himself

so cry more if my point make u cry. werey Ojo mejo

1 Like

Re: Senate Backs Buhari On Babachir Lawal’s Sack by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adebowale89:

your stupidity makes me scream wow! they were fingered for corrupt practices u said and the only penalty for the fraudulence is only sack? in a sane society those fellow will be spending their days in the prison

buhari corrupt fighting is exaggeration, he's corrupt himself

so cry more if my point make u cry. werey Ojo mejo
has the first step not been taken? what gives you the confidence that they won't be prosecuted, how did you arrive at that conclusion? pls you have no business discussing politics, go to good session and talk about how gbegiri is made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEC Workers Protesting For Oteh's Sack (Video) / What Is The Name Of This "Juju" Nigeria Army Place In Front Of Their Vehicle / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.