Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (43090 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / 24-Year-Old Damilola Arowolaju Bags PhD In Law In USA University / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
:
Definition of MAJESTY
plural majesties
sovereign power, authority, or dignity
—used in addressing or referring to reigning sovereigns and their consorts
Your Majesty · Her
Majesty's Government ·
a : royal bearing or aspect
: GRANDEUR
b : greatness or splendor of quality or character
another meaning
majesty
noun, plural maj·es·ties.
1. regal, lofty, or stately dignity; imposing character; grandeur:
majesty of bearing; the majesty of Chartres.
2. supreme greatness or authority; sovereignty:
All paid tribute to the majesty of Rome.
3. (usually initial capital letter) a title used when speaking of or to a sovereign (usually preceded by his, her, or your ):
His Majesty's Navy; Will your Majesty hear our petitions?
4. a royal personage, or royal personages collectively:
The royal wedding was attended by the majesties of Europe.
5. Christ in Majesty, a representation of Christ as ruler of the universe.
please I can't see were they use we instead of I. educate me more on why Allah that claim to be one all of a suddenly change to we, and he said his glory will he not share with nobody.
Do you understand Yoruba language?
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Aegerine: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Douglaufuoma post=62064481] you claim to know the bible and koran, but you know nothing. address the contradiction i cited from the Koran, then quote the contradiction you notice in the bible. the names you mention did the Koran say they are with God, if yes then why the case of Mohammed saying he don't know what the future have for him. how will you feel to see other people names in your master's book but your name was not there[/quote

It is very evident now that you are just quoting me to waste my time, and you have nothing meaningful to offer.

Are you a chief examiner? because you keep coming back to be asking tons of tons of meaningless questions without being bold enough to address the ones before you. I will never dignify you with any answer to any of your ill conceived questions that can only emanate from someone who is desperate for cheap propaganda against Islam to glorify a fabricated religion called me Christianity.

Before you say I know nothing about the Bible, are you denying that verse in Roman 3 VS 8? If you do that, you will be a disgrace to the entire Christian world because we found that in your glorified Bible. Or are you admitting that is too embarrassing for such to be written in your acclaimed holy scripture.

Choose to believe anything you want to, but we cannot allow you to be confusing the young Muslims who are still yet to know much about their religion on this forum through your satanic propaganda against islam without any challenge.

Peace out!!!!
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Aegerine post=62089045][/quote]
Romans 3:8 New International Version (NIV)
Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!. so tell me what is wrong with the verse, reading the bible does not mean u understand it. don't be scared yet, that verse is trying to say we cannot keep on sinning hoping for the grace. if you don't understand the bible ask, you will be put through. please bring more of the contradicting part of the Bible and do not forget to address the once I pointed out for you. remain bless
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Abdullahi4u7:
Do you understand Yoruba language?
so Majesty in yoruba land and other places are now different, so please tell me more, cos through out my staying in ekiti state I never heard of it
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
so Majesty in yoruba land and other places are now different, so please tell me more, cos through out my staying in ekiti state I never heard of it
I never said such. I only asked whether you understand Yoruba language.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Aegerine: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Douglaufuoma:

Romans 3:8 New International Version (NIV)
Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!. so tell me what is wrong with the verse, reading the bible does not mean u understand it. don't be scared yet, that verse is trying to say we cannot keep on sinning hoping for the grace. if you don't understand the bible ask, you will be put through. please bring more of the contradicting part of the Bible and do not forget to address the once I

a pointed out for you. remain bless

Okay. That was Roman 3 VS 8. You were right and I was wrong on that. Sorry about that. However, you just helped me to correct Myself as I intended to quote ROMAN 3 vs 7. Yes that is the verse that I intended. That does not still not remove the fact that the bible is a book of contradiction that was fabricated and handed down to you by some men that lived long ago, but I a won't help here with some of those contradictions here as it is very easy to deny behind the keypad like you have always being doing. We normally give them to you on a face to face basis.

So, go back again and bring it for us if you dare, and come back to tell us that it takes holy spirit to understand like you normally say.

On the Qur'an, if your own contradiction in it from the beginning to the end is the usage of the pronouns "We" and "I" with respect to Allah, then it shows that your understanding of grammar is very poor and you are not ready to learn as we have it explained that to you repeatedly. But stick to your opinion.

You are just desperate to glorify your religion according to Roman 3:7, but I can assure you, you will not have a chance here.

I
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aegerine:

Okay. That was Roman 3 VS 8. You were right and I was wrong on that. Sorry about that. However, you just helped me to correct Myself as I intended to quote ROMAN 3 vs 7. Yes that is the verse that I intended. That does not still not remove the fact that the bible is a book of contradiction that was fabricated and handed down to you by some men that lived long ago, but I a won't help here with some of those contradictions here as it is very easy to deny behind the keypad like you have always being doing. We normally give them to you on a face to face basis.

So, go back again and bring it for us if you dare, and come back to tell us that it takes holy spirit to understand like you normally say.

On the Qur'an, if your own contradiction in it from the beginning to the end is the usage of the pronouns "We" and "I" with respect to Allah, then it shows that your understanding of grammar is very poor and you are not ready to learn as we have it explained that to you repeatedly. But stick to your opinion.

You are just desperate to glorify your religion according to Roman 3:7, but I can assure you, you will not have a chance here.

I

Romans 3:7
For if the truth of God has more abounded through my lie to his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

read and understand, this is the whole text, hope you will get the missing link.

Romans 3 niv
1 What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God. 3 What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God’s faithfulness?
4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”
5 But if our unrighteousness brings out God’s righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? (I am using a human argument.) 6 Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? 7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just!
No One Is Righteous
9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one; 11 there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God. 12 All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.” 13 “Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit.”“The poison of vipers is on their lips.” 14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.” 15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood; 16 ruin and misery mark their ways, 17 and the way of peace they do not know.” 18
“There is no fear of God before their eyes.” 19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.
Righteousness Through Faith
21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus. 27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.
29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Aegerine:

I
please explain this contradiction for me.
ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻱ ﺃَﺣْﺴَﻦَ ﻛُﻞَّ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﺧَﻠَﻘَﻪُ ﻭَﺑَﺪَﺃَ ﺧَﻠْﻖَ ﺍﻟْﺈِﻧﺴَﺎﻥِ ﻣِﻦ ﻃِﻴﻦٍ – ﺛُﻢَّ ﺟَﻌَﻞَ ﻧَﺴْﻠَﻪُ ﻣِﻦ ﺳُﻠَﺎﻟَﺔٍ ﻣِّﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﻣَّﻬِﻴﻦٍ
“ Who made all things good which He created, and He began the creation of man from clay ; And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised.” [32:7-8]

ﻓَﻠْﻴَﻨﻈُﺮِ ﺍﻟْﺈِﻧﺴَﺎﻥُ ﻣِﻢَّ ﺧُﻠِﻖَ – ﺧُﻠِﻖَ ﻣِﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﺩَﺍﻓِﻖٍ – ﻳَﺨْﺮُﺝُ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻴْﻦِ ﺍﻟﺼُّﻠْﺐِ ﻭَﺍﻟﺘَّﺮَﺍﺋِﺐِ
“ Now let man but think from what he is created. He is created from a drop emitted. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.” [86:5-7]

ﺃَﻟَﻢْ ﻧَﺨْﻠُﻘﻜُّﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﻣَّﻬِﻴﻦٍ
“ Have We not created you from a fluid (held) despicable ?” [77:20]

ﻣِﻦ ﻧُّﻄْﻔَﺔٍ ﺧَﻠَﻘَﻪُ ﻓَﻘَﺪَّﺭَﻩُ
“ From a sperm-drop He had created him, and then moulds him in due proportions;” [80:19]

ﺛُﻢَّ ﺟَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻧُﻄْﻔَﺔً ﻓِﻲ ﻗَﺮَﺍﺭٍ ﻣَّﻜِﻴﻦٍ
ﺛُﻢَّ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨُّﻄْﻔَﺔَ ﻋَﻠَﻘَﺔً ﻓَﺨَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻌَﻠَﻘَﺔَ ﻣُﻀْﻐَﺔً ﻓَﺨَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻀْﻐَﺔَ ﻋِﻈَﺎﻣًﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺴَﻮْﻧَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻌِﻈَﺎﻡَ ﻟَﺤْﻤًﺎ ﺛُﻢَّ ﺃَﻧﺸَﺄْﻧَﺎﻩُ ﺧَﻠْﻘًﺎ ﺁﺧَﺮَ ﻓَﺘَﺒَﺎﺭَﻙَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺃَﺣْﺴَﻦُ ﺍﻟْﺨَﺎﻟِﻘِﻴﻦَ
“ Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators !” [23:12-14]
I am waiting for your reply. explain why Allah was not accurate in creation of man.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Aegerine: 4:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Douglaufuoma:

please explain this contradiction for me.
ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻱ ﺃَﺣْﺴَﻦَ ﻛُﻞَّ ﺷَﻲْﺀٍ ﺧَﻠَﻘَﻪُ ﻭَﺑَﺪَﺃَ ﺧَﻠْﻖَ ﺍﻟْﺈِﻧﺴَﺎﻥِ ﻣِﻦ ﻃِﻴﻦٍ – ﺛُﻢَّ ﺟَﻌَﻞَ ﻧَﺴْﻠَﻪُ ﻣِﻦ ﺳُﻠَﺎﻟَﺔٍ ﻣِّﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﻣَّﻬِﻴﻦٍ
“ Who made all things good which He created, and He began the creation of man from clay ; And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised.” [32:7-8]

ﻓَﻠْﻴَﻨﻈُﺮِ ﺍﻟْﺈِﻧﺴَﺎﻥُ ﻣِﻢَّ ﺧُﻠِﻖَ – ﺧُﻠِﻖَ ﻣِﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﺩَﺍﻓِﻖٍ – ﻳَﺨْﺮُﺝُ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻴْﻦِ ﺍﻟﺼُّﻠْﺐِ ﻭَﺍﻟﺘَّﺮَﺍﺋِﺐِ
“ Now let man but think from what he is created. He is created from a drop emitted. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs.” [86:5-7]

ﺃَﻟَﻢْ ﻧَﺨْﻠُﻘﻜُّﻢ ﻣِّﻦ ﻣَّﺎﺀ ﻣَّﻬِﻴﻦٍ
“ Have We not created you from a fluid (held) despicable ?” [77:20]

ﻣِﻦ ﻧُّﻄْﻔَﺔٍ ﺧَﻠَﻘَﻪُ ﻓَﻘَﺪَّﺭَﻩُ
“ From a sperm-drop He had created him, and then moulds him in due proportions;” [80:19]

ﺛُﻢَّ ﺟَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻩُ ﻧُﻄْﻔَﺔً ﻓِﻲ ﻗَﺮَﺍﺭٍ ﻣَّﻜِﻴﻦٍ
ﺛُﻢَّ ﺧَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟﻨُّﻄْﻔَﺔَ ﻋَﻠَﻘَﺔً ﻓَﺨَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻌَﻠَﻘَﺔَ ﻣُﻀْﻐَﺔً ﻓَﺨَﻠَﻘْﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻤُﻀْﻐَﺔَ ﻋِﻈَﺎﻣًﺎ ﻓَﻜَﺴَﻮْﻧَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻌِﻈَﺎﻡَ ﻟَﺤْﻤًﺎ ﺛُﻢَّ ﺃَﻧﺸَﺄْﻧَﺎﻩُ ﺧَﻠْﻘًﺎ ﺁﺧَﺮَ ﻓَﺘَﺒَﺎﺭَﻙَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺃَﺣْﺴَﻦُ ﺍﻟْﺨَﺎﻟِﻘِﻴﻦَ
“ Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators !” [23:12-14]
I am waiting for your reply. explain why Allah was not accurate in creation of man.

And you have a contradiction in all these? Pls go back to school.

I said it that you are desperate fellow to glorify your religion. If not, why did you have to quote me twice. You could have combined all your messages in a quote. But nevertheless, I understand your predicament.

When you quoted Roman 3 vs 8, you that single verse because it was sweet to your hearing. You thought you have a point.
When it was the time to quote that annoying and embarrassing verse or Roman 3 Vs 7, you had to quote the whole of the bible from Genesis to Revelation so as to create confusion. You think we don't know your mode of argument. However, you can never confuse me.

So you think nothing is wrong with Roman 3:7? Read it again and try to comprehend its meaning. If you still cannot notice the defective nature of that admonition from your bible, then you need more of brighter grammar and not holy spirit.

Roman 3:7 instructs you Christians to always fabricate lies so as to glorify your Lord. And that you have been doing with all your might. Period.

lastly, I don't normally commend on NL. You can check post history. It is just that it is very impossible to leave you people to be peddling lies on social media without challenge. Now you have had a fair share of my attention. I hope that we can now part ways in peace now that people know better.
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aegerine:

And you have a contradiction in all these? Pls go back to school.

I said it that you are desperate fellow to glorify your religion. If not, why did you have to quote me twice. You could have combined all your messages in a quote. But nevertheless, I understand your predicament.

When you quoted Roman 3 vs 8, you that single verse because it was sweet to your hearing. You thought you have a point.
When it was the time to quote that annoying and embarrassing verse or Roman 3 Vs 7, you had to quote the whole of the bible from Genesis to Revelation so as to create confusion. You think we don't know your mode of argument. However, you can never confuse me.

So you think nothing is wrong with Roman 3:7? Read it again and try to comprehend its meaning. If you still cannot notice the defective nature of that admonition from your bible, then you need more of brighter grammar and not holy spirit.

Roman 3:7 instructs you Christians to always fabricate lies so as to glorify your Lord. And that you have been doing with all your might. Period.

lastly, I don't normally commend on NL. You can check post history. It is just that it is very impossible to leave you people to be peddling lies on social media without challenge. Now you have had a fair share of my attention. I hope that we can now part ways in peace now that people know better.
I highlighted the part you want and the whole verse for u. for information that part never say so, rather its trying to addressing the issue of those who claim why will God blame knowing they will err. then if you so much trust your Koran bring out the full verse I quoted and explain why the writer claim man was created from clay in one, then from sperm in another, from water and dust. do you mean to tell me Allah is confuse or he forgot what man was created with
Re: Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies by Kdon2: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
webincomeplus:

Just as your eyes would clear on the same day when Jesus would deny you people.

You see, you can't intimidate someone with what that person doesn't believe in. You people seem not to understand that fact.

But you people believes in forcing people to believe in your religion by force abi?? Hmmmm...SMH! What a hypocrisy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / SOSPOLY Student Stabs Her Bestie To Death During An Argument / This Is Grandma Odeba ; An SS2 Student In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.