Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring (4884 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
We were friends for about 3+ years before we started dating June this year. At the time I met her, I had a girlfriend then but I started asking her out after I quit my past relationship that was around late 2015. She was with another guy at that time, but she eventually agreed to date me after she broke up with the other guy.

I'm the quiet and reserved type. I talk sometimes when I'm in the mood and she can attest to the fact that I could be very lively sometimes. Some other time, I just want to enjoy my space and be on my own. I call her at least twice every day and we can talk for up to 45 mins to 1 hour, sometimes I might not really be in the mood to talk but I just wish to check on her and she will complain at such times that why am I being quiet.

I don't even know if she loves me as she doesn't say it. She complains that she is not happy when she is with me, that I'll just be quiet. I have tried my best to make her happy even gone overboard against my type of person just to please her, yet she seems not to be satisfied. My being quiet is just my nature and I don't really think I can change.

I love this girl and I have plans to marry her but I want to marry a girl that loves me and is happy being with me not someone that is just managing me. At least I have seen a girl that loved me despite my being quiet and an introvert just that I wasn't ready for a relationship then.

I have not called her for 2 days as her complains are really getting to me and I'm beginning to think of quitting the relationship but on a second thought this girl has been very good to me, even though she doesn't say it to me she loves me, her actions says it.

I really love this girl but this her complains of not being happy with me and the fact that she thinks I'm boring is affecting my relationship with her. Guys please advise me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by olaleks007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please chose between wahala and a happy home?

Somebody is not happy to be with u and u are still trying to patch d relationship. Continue

A word is enough for the....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by jerryunit48: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Let her go you are not her type

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by IAMSASHY(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided one of d reasons 4 relationships is to no if u both ar compatible enough to reach d nxt level, if u check out ur partner and discover attitudes u cnt cope wt, u simply leav d person and move on. Dere is no need 4 complains, if u keep managing d relationship al in d name of luv and eventually u reach d nxt level, hw will it luk like? U ar d one wearing d shoe, u no beta

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
olaleks007:
Please chose between wahala and a happy home?

Somebody is not happy to be with u and u are still trying to patch d relationship. Continue

A word is enough for the....

But she has been very good to me, and she respects me a lot too unless she changes after marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
jerryunit48:
Let her go you are not her type

Letting her go ain't gonna be easy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by sexymoma(f): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
If she doesn't like what you put on the table..let her drop the food.
trying to be what you are not will be very difficult for you...
be yourself and you'll be free.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided one of d reasons 4 relationships is to no if u both ar compatible enough to reach d nxt level, if u check out ur partner and discover attitudes u cnt cope wt, u simply leav d person and move on. Dere is no need 4 complains, if u keep managing d relationship al in d name of luv and eventually u reach d nxt level, hw will it luk like? U ar d one wearing d shoe, u no beta

Yeah you're right. She has her own issues too but I think I can live with her. I'm fine with her, I'm only worried about her complains and I know my worth, I don't want someone that manages me but someone that is happy being with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by ofonike: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
You are exactly my type of person. I've been in this situation several times. Plz don't do anything beyond ordinary to pls her.show her the real you and let her know u care. If u do things beyond ur capacity to make her happy, how long can u sustain it. Plz be natural.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
You are an introvert and people think introverts are boring and rigid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by olaleks007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

But she has been very good to me, and she respects me a lot too unless she changes after marriage.

Anfieldboss:
She complains that she is not happy when she is with me, that I'll just be quiet. I have tried my best to make her happy even gone overboard against my type of person just to please her, yet she seems not to be satisfied. My being quiet is just my nature and I don't really think I can change.

I love this girl and I have plans to marry her but I want to marry a girl that loves me and is happy being with me not someone that is just managing me. At least I have seen a girl that loved me despite my being quiet and an introvert just that I wasn't ready for a relationship then.

I have not called her for 2 days as her complains are really getting to me and I'm beginning to think of quitting the relationship but on a second thought this girl has been very good to me, even though she doesn't say it to me she loves me, her actions says it.

I really love this girl but this her complains of not being happy with me and the fact that she thinks I'm boring is affecting my relationship with her. Guys please advise me.

Mr, u have to chose between WAHALA or happy home.

Am sure if u propose to her...she will turn u down.

By now, am sure she should have gotten another bf she loves better.

Wise up

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by TEAMvido(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
I tink she wants a bigger banana .....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
The leopard can't change its stripe. Sit her down and tell her that and if she is still doing shi shi shi liked charged electron.. Call her off. You deserve to be with someone who knows your worth and is happy being with you.

Those kind of girls will cheat any chance they have got in marriage, maybe she expects you to be taking her on a date evriday.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Rickjordan(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
bro stop that boring call u always make...talk with her for 45 min and not less than two times a day.... na Marriage arrangements u dy make? ....try caring less(care but not 2much)... always give her space so she can miss u... lastly be very funny(girls like being with someone that could make em forget their sorrows, even for some minutes..n they'll never find u boring)

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rickjordan:
bro stop that boring call u always make...talk with her for 45 min and not less than two times a day.... na Marriage arrangements u dy make? ....try caring less(care but not 2much)... always give her space so she can miss u... lastly be very funny(girls like being with someone that could make em forget their sorrows, even for some minutes..n they'll never find u boring)

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by QueenSekxy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
you should not be engaged in a relationship in which you are being managed..more or less being taken as an option...

I can only sense that she isn't your kind of person and she has failed to understand your nature. .if you can't up your games then you better call it a quit..cos she isn't satisfied and will eventually leave you someday.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
you should not be engaged in a relationship in which you are being managed..more or less being taken as an option...

I can only sense that she isn't your kind of person and she has failed to understand your nature. .if you can't up your games then you better call it a quit..cos she isn't satisfied and will eventually leave you someday.

You're right
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Ifakiland(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
When are u gonna realize ure the side boyfriend? U met her while she was dating and u fink she just left the dude for u? Grown some balls nigger....stop boring us all please.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Rickjordan(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Thanks for this
u wlc... follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only#44815634 start reading from page 1 to 50
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by samtinx(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided undecided my son,why not share with ur parthner,jst d way u were confident enough 2 share ur problem with us here on NL,why not share it with ur partner and resolve it privately please do not share ur private issues on public

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
boring rich men are lively and fun to be with... Nigerian girls prefers them!!! let the money do the talking!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Dasherz(f): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
I think you're her rebound ... she says you cos she didn't want to face the tension of the breakup with her ex alone. . she used you to get back stronger ..

who knows "I may be wrong" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dasherz:
I think you're her rebound ... she says you cos she didn't want to face the tension of the breakup with her ex alone. . she used you to get back stronger ..

who knows "I may be wrong" cheesy

You're wrong on that
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Dasherz(f): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

You're wrong on that
thank God I added the last line cheesy

anyways op being an introvert does not mean you have to be some boring perSon. .. just try your best to spice up your relationship it sound difficult but it's worth it ...

yes the mood thingy will come and you have to make her understand it but once you feel it's off. . make up for the lost times

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Anfieldboss: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dasherz:

thank God I added the last line cheesy

anyways op being an introvert does not mean you have to be some boring perSon. .. just try your best to spice up your relationship it sound difficult but it's worth it ...

yes the mood thingy will come and you have to make her understand it but once you feel it's off. . make up for the lost times

I'm not boring my dear, I'm not just her type. I've tried but it's just not working.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Relationships seem difficult for male introverts. If na girl now, the guy no go mind o.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by mokset123: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
You aren't sure she loves you. You assume she is in love with you. Thats risky. Some people might say she doesn't know what she wants. But the truth is she knows what she wants and it isn't you. Thats why she keeps reminding you that you are boring and all that. Thats why you need to seat her down and have a one on one talk with her not a phone conversation but the real and hard talk about this complaint of being boring and all that. After this talk, if she repeats this you are boring talk again, dump her as fast as you can and get someone who appreciates you better. You said it yourself, you were treasured at one time in the past by a lady just that you weren't interested in dating at that time. The ball is in your court. She isn't satisfied with what she has, i won't be surprised if she is flirting or having a fling with other guys to fill that void. She is also comparing you with an ex or a close male friend

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol jonsing man Two times daily...Na prescription ...worst for almost an hour Guy u be zombie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by Dasherz(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anfieldboss:

I'm not boring my dear, I'm not just her type. I've tried but it's just not working.

then call a quit
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by COOLHOMIE(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
cry cry cry
Introverts don't need relationship take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring by deafeyez: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
U are just exactly like me. It sucks, really sucks.

But let me tell you one thing, if you let her go, your emotions will hunt u.

What you really lack that I have come to understand is communication and until you get that right, you will always be getting problems with girls even with the introvert ones.

Introvert girls needs someone to communicate with them lively.

I lost a girl to my friend because of this same attitude. The worst is that I am always admired by beautiful women especially those within 28.

I let the last one leave because she no longer enjoys the relationship and each time I ask her to come, I have to pay after sex although that wasn't the issue, but there was no connection anymore, not at all.

Worst is I am just afraid to express myself and keep good conversation.

I have some beautiful women but can't approach them even if they get to agree, they will eventually leave.

Try to learn the art of communication, not just the normal communication and if u get this, even if u are introvert that 5mins u will speak with her would look like 5hrs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth / Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) / “Can You Marry An Abroad Based Man? ” Naija Ladies Replies (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.