Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye (2519 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open / Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anambra guber : Enugu-Onitsha expressway: How Nwoye got Fashola to order contractors back to site

31st October 2017
By Chinelo Obogo

The All Progressives Congress, (APC) governorship candidate, Dr. Tony Nwoye, has expressed delight over the decision by the Federal ministry of Power, Works and Housing to order the contractors handling the abandoned Onitsha – Enugu Expressway, back to site.

Speaking after a courtesy call on the minister, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, on Monday morning, Nwoye said the ministry has ordered the contractors to move to site within two days to resume work on the road which had been abandoned for some time now.

“I have the assurance of the minister that the contractors would move to site within two days,” Nwoye was quoted as saying in a statement issued by his spokesman, chairman Media sub-committee of his campaign organisation, Nonso Madu.

“Even before I became the candidate of the APC, that road had been on my agenda and it was by God’s grace and with the assistance of my colleagues in the House of Representatives that I was able to put it in the 2017 budget of the Federal Government.

“The importance of that road to the socio-economic well being of the people of the South-east cannot be over-emphasised and it is my hope that once the road is completed, business and other socio-economic affairs that had been affected by its terrible conditions would be boosted,” Nwoye added.

He further said that “the minister received me because I was the central player that pushed the project into the 2017 budget and also because I have an enhanced platform as a governorship candidate and for this I am grateful to the people and also to the minister.

“This also is a demonstration to all those who have confidence in our political project that as governor I would be able to do more for our people.”

Daily Sun recalls that at the flag off of his campaign penultimate Friday, Dr. Nwoye had asked Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to order the contractors handling the project to immediately go back to site.

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-guber-enugu-onitsha-expressway-how-nwoye-got-fashola-to-order-contractors-back-to-site/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by OfficialAwol(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good one. At the end of it all, Ndi Anambra and the people of southeast are the beneficiaries.

If only Nwoye was electable.....

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Good one. At the end of it all, Ndi Anambra and the people of southeast are the beneficiaries.

If only Nwoye was electable.....

Rest be assured, the next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

The die is cast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Kingsley1000(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na atagi Ana afugi onu)

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MXrap: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chike I have seen you have not learned your lessons in your lies? Ok..the boys are coming for you. Watch out.

[s]
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and
many
billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at
anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day
the
governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted
50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/
companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf
to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you
gone to the site where all these things are cultivated?
billboards everywhere,
I have been going round to see where the vegetables or
the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to
the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese
firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual
not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na
atagi Ana afugi onu)
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MXrap: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Read more about Tony. Tony belongs to the dark past of Anambra history. Tony will come 3rd in the election.

Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by clevvermind(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
NO ROOM FOR APC IN ANAMBRA. OBIANO ALL THE WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by clevvermind(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

The die is cast.
I DON'T THINK SO.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground,
All the roads today at Anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible.

He said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/
companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated?
billboards everywhere,

I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise.

Just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement.

obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na atagi Ana afugi onu)
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
I DON'T THINK SO.

Well apga and pdp are in court as to who there true flag bearer are. Both camps are demoralised.

Tony Nwoye easily knocked off Billionaire Sen Andy Uba in the APC primary!!

Over 66 registered & 177 unregistered markets have endorsed Dr Nwoye.

The Jonathan military and police goons used by GEJ and Obi to rig in Obiano in 2013, is now controlled by the APC.

If it comes to rigging, Dr Tony is fully prepared.

If it's money, Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM, Prince Arthur Eze and 24 APC governors are ready to spend upwards of 5-10 million per polling booth or whatever it takes.

When it comes to mobilisation of grassroots, Dr Tony Nwoye is an undisputed expert. He has installed governors, Senators, etc.

In short, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

You can take that to any bank and cash it.

1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by clevvermind(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

Well apga and pdp are in court as to who there true flag bearer are. Both camps are demoralised.

The Jonathan military and police goons used GEJ and Obi to rig in Obiano is now controlled by APC.

IF you come to rigging, Dr Tony is fully prepared.
If it's money, Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM, Prince Arthur Eze and 24 APC governors are ready to spend upwards of 5-10 million per polling booth or whatever it takes.

When it comes to mobilisation of grassroots, Dr Tony Nwoye is undisputed expert. He has installed governors, Senators, etc.

In short, no force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

IT IS NOT FAR AGAIN. YOU WILL HEAR THE RESULT.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

The Jonathan military and police goons used GEJ and Obi to rig in Obiano is now controlled by APC.

IF you come to rigging, Dr Tony is fully prepared.

When it comes to mobilisation of grassroots, Dr Tony Nwoye is undisputed expert. He has installed governors, Senators, etc.

That's the more reason Anambra is voting Apga,instead of you to least the manifesto of ur paymaster tony,ure are writing rubbish,this is 2017,the era of the social media,Anambra cannot afford to go back to 1999

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That's the more reason Anambra is voting Apga,instead of you to least the manifesto of ur paymaster tony,ure are writing rubbish,this is 2017,the era of the social media,Anambra cannot afford to go back to 1999

Anambra is already in Egypt, that's why Dr Nwoye is saying to Pharaoh Thief P
Obiano, Let my people go!

Fact is that the gang of three thieves of Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG, Obaze, have used the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi" to mindlessly STEAL HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA of Anambra Commonwealth in the last 12 years. Their time is up.

The die is cast.

No amount of blackmail, propaganda, baseless accusations, or falsehoods, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

Fact is that the gang of three thieves of Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG, Obaze, have used the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi" to mindlessly STEAL HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF NAIRA of Anambra Commonwealth in the last 12 years. Their time is up.

The die is cast.

No amount of blackmail, propaganda, baseless accusations, or falsehoods, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra.

So its time for the cultist tony to thief his share and give his ATM Arthur eze

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Preciousnelly19: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

The die is cast.
You mean Governor of Kaduna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
NO ROOM FOR APC IN ANAMBRA. OBIANO ALL THE WAY.

That's what you said about Imo.

The rest is history.
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

You mean Governor of Kaduna

Your eyes will clear in 18 days.

Keep deceiving yourself.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Deal with it
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by nonsobaba: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

Your eyes will clear in 18 days.
Keep deceiving yourself.
The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.
Deal with it
You must have been a comedian in your previous life.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MikeBetty(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
To Be Abandoned After Election! After More Than 2yrs As Minister Of Works, Contractors To Go To Site, Probably To Keep Equipments Waiting For Election Results To Take Them Out Of Site. Where Were They Since Two Years Now. Anambra Folks Should Know That Wolves Are Now Amongst The Sheep In Lambs Skin. My People Must Be Careful Now. The Aspirants Will Call You Boss, Eat With The Poor In The Street, Enter Keke With You, And Buy Buy Roadside Plantain, Corn, Kpomo. Dont Be Fooled, They Dont Have Your Interest At Heart. Again Godfatherism Must Not Be Allowed To Rear Its Urgly Head Up. A Word Is Enough For The Wise.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:
Anambra guber : Enugu-Onitsha expressway: How Nwoye got Fashola to order contractors back to site

31st October 2017
By Chinelo Obogo

The All Progressives Congress, (APC) governorship candidate, Dr. Tony Nwoye, has expressed delight over the decision by the Federal ministry of Power, Works and Housing to order the contractors handling the abandoned Onitsha – Enugu Expressway, back to site.

Speaking after a courtesy call on the minister, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, on Monday morning, Nwoye said the ministry has ordered the contractors to move to site within two days to resume work on the road which had been abandoned for some time now.

“I have the assurance of the minister that the contractors would move to site within two days,” Nwoye was quoted as saying in a statement issued by his spokesman, chairman Media sub-committee of his campaign organisation, Nonso Madu.

“Even before I became the candidate of the APC, that road had been on my agenda and it was by God’s grace and with the assistance of my colleagues in the House of Representatives that I was able to put it in the 2017 budget of the Federal Government.

“The importance of that road to the socio-economic well being of the people of the South-east cannot be over-emphasised and it is my hope that once the road is completed, business and other socio-economic affairs that had been affected by its terrible conditions would be boosted,” Nwoye added.

He further said that “the minister received me because I was the central player that pushed the project into the 2017 budget and also because I have an enhanced platform as a governorship candidate and for this I am grateful to the people and also to the minister.

“This also is a demonstration to all those who have confidence in our political project that as governor I would be able to do more for our people.”

Daily Sun recalls that at the flag off of his campaign penultimate Friday, Dr. Nwoye had asked Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo to order the contractors handling the project to immediately go back to site.

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-guber-enugu-onitsha-expressway-how-nwoye-got-fashola-to-order-contractors-back-to-site/

People willing to sacrifice their kin to get a sit at the dinner table, continue!

Which section did he get them back to? Because that road has like a dozen totally collapsed sectors.
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Osyabj: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
MikeBetty:
To Be Abandoned After Election! After More Than 2yrs As Minister Of Works, Contractors To Go To Site, Probably To Keep Equipments Waiting For Election Results To Take Them Out Of Site. Where Were They Since Two Years Now. Anambra Folks Should Know That Wolves Are Now Amongst The Sheep In Lambs Skin. My People Must Be Careful Now. The Aspirants Will Call You Boss, Eat With The Poor In The Street, Enter Keke With You, And Buy Buy Roadside Plantain, Corn, Kpomo. Dont Be Fooled, They Dont Have Your Interest At Heart. Again Godfatherism Must Not Be Allowed To Rear Its Urgly Head Up. A Word Is Enough For The Wise.

Where was your local heroes, thieves Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG obaze who have used the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi" to steal hundreds of billions of naira in the last 12 years?

Do you know how many Anambrarians have died while the local apga thieves are busy looting Anambra dry?

If apga cannot get the Feds to fix Enugu -Onitsha Express Way in 12 years why are you complaining about APC getting the contractions back to site in just 2 years?

I can state without equivocation, that our next governor is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Get used to it
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by charliman2012: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
No room for Cultist Nwoye/APC in Anambra state if he/they like let him construct all the federal roads in Anambra. Is now they remembered the road after so many years. Who is fooling who? APGA all the way!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MikeBetty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Osyabj:

Where was your local heroes, thieves Obi, Obiano & Fmr SSG obaze who have used the deceitful mantra of "apga bu nke anyi" to steal hundreds of billions of naira in the last 12 years?
Do you know how many Anambrarians have died while the local apga thieves are busy looting Anambra dry?
If apga cannot get the Feds to fix Enugu -Onitsha Express Way in 12 years why are you complaining about APC getting the contractions back to site in just 2 years?
I can state without equivocation, that our next governor is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.
Get used to it
it Seems You Are Taking It Personal. We Pray The Road Is Completed After Apc Is Declared Winner. It Seems Like You Are Not Conversant With Nigerian Politice Especially During Electioneering Campeign. If You Carefully Read My Post I Was Refering To All The Aspirants. I Am Not Against Any Party, I'm Only Against The Pretencous Manners Of Our Aspirants. If Tony Nwoye Can Give Us The Best Governce, He Is Welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by eventsms(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
APGA will win Anambra state election

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by JerryGent(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Since after last APC campaign in onitsha that VP announced that they've awarded second Niger bridge with the sum of 2bn dollars and later admitted that he lied every other thing that comes out from this APC mouth is considered a lie to me
Osyabj:

31st October 2017
By Chinelo Obogo

(q in?
S%peaking after a courtesy call on the minister, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, on Monday morning, Nwoye said the ministry has ordered the contractors to move to site within two days to resume work on the road which had been abandoned for some time now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by charliman2012: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2017
My people let us all come out and vote for our party APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by nwakibie3(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Osyabj:

The Jonathan military and police goons used by GEJ and Obi to rig in Obiano in 2013, is now controlled by the APC.

If it comes to rigging, Dr Tony is fully prepared.

When it comes to mobilisation of grassroots, Dr Tony Nwoye is an undisputed expert. He has installed governors, Senators, etc.

And after spending the money Tony will work for the betterment of anambrarians Just see the way u reason. I spit on u. U are one of the problems of this country

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MXrap: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2017
nwakibie3:

And after spending the money Tony will work for the betterment of anambrarians Just see the way u reason. I spit on u. U are one of the problems of this country

Hehehehe

That osyabj has been deluding himself thinking he can deceive anyone with his propaganda. By the time result is out, he will deactivate his account.

Now my people are seeing through these criminals. That was how they wrecked Kogi, Benue and other SE states.

Tony is a well known hardened cultist and he will come 3rd in the election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Preciousnelly19: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Osyabj:

The die is cast.

It's because of you the bible said, they have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear
I refuse to align myself with a cultist and APC.
Even with what's going on in Imo state aparts from Tony's own personal issues, you still stand with them. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Preciousnelly19: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:

Don't mind him. He has not thought of the fact that they will start asking him for their share of the Government money if he wins, just the same way Peter Obi is asking for 72billion from Willie which is the reason for their fight.
For me, i stand with Willie Obiano.
I vote APGA

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by Kingsley1000(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
he is yet to win,but he has started working
Re: Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye by MXrap: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
he is yet to win,but he has started working

Chike why are you always silly? The boys will soon take on you again. Just watch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi / I Shall Move The Motion For Oduduwa's Independence From Nigerian Colonial Rule - / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.