Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

BANTS: Full Gist On Daddy Freeze And Timi Dakolo's Beef - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BANTS: Full Gist On Daddy Freeze And Timi Dakolo's Beef (995 Views)

Far From Home: How To Watch Full Movie Free Plus Other Bants | Netflix Naija / Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic / Blac Chyna's Sex Tape Which Leaked Today Is The Hottest Gist On The Internet Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BANTS: Full Gist On Daddy Freeze And Timi Dakolo's Beef by Eminent412(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Many people know Daddy Freeze as a controversial celebrity unlike Timi Dakolo who really loves leaving a wide gap between him and the media, the two celebrities happen to come for each other few weeks ago after Timi Dakolo posted a picture on his Instagram and captioning it as follow "THE WAY PEOPLE ARE MAKING DIVORCE LOOK LIKE SOMETHING COOL... LIKE YOUR MARRIAGE VOW MEANS NOTHING... IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT THEY THOUGHT FOR BETTER FOR WORSE MEANT... IF YOU WEREN'T SURE... WHY DID YOU GO AHEAD ? DON'T GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THAT MARRIAGE IS BAD.. THIS SHALLOW AND IMPATIENCE GENERATION... FIX YOURSELF MARRIAGES IS FOR TWO COMPLETE ADULTS... DON'T ENTER INTO IT WITH YOUR INCOMPLETE SELF... MARRIAGE WILL NOT MAKE AN INCOMPLETE PERSON COMPLETE... YOU SHOULD COME INTO IT PREPARED AND COMPLETE BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? AM I NOT JUST A MUSICIAN?

Whoops, Timi poured all his mind in that post but without making the post stale.

[url][/url]http://www.azyearn.com.ng/2017/10/bants-full-gist-on-daddy-freeze-and.html?m=1[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friends And Fans Of The Naira Ireland Family / The Pluses And Minuses Of Role Models. / See Long Snake Caught In UNN Boys Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.