Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland (914 Views)

No 1 Celebrity Restaurant In Lagos For Food Order Item7foodsandsnacks Trends / Davido Becomes Highest Paid African Celebrity On Instagram (FULL LIST) / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by directonpc(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
I most active in the tech section of this forum yet I hear about Airforce1 very often.

From the noise I hear about him, he is a B grade or maybe C grade artist. But here on Nairaland I give it up to the guy! He is an A+ grade celebrity.

Most of his fans are people that attack him and try to cyber bully him. But here is one for you Airforce1, you are a very influential person on Nairaland. Keep doing what you do! Money fall on you somehow. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
directonpc:
I most active in the tech section of this forum yet I hear about Airforce1 very often.

From the noise I hear about him, he is a B grade or maybe C grade artist. But here on Nairaland I give it up to the guy! He is an A+ grade celebrity.

Most of his fans are people that attack him and try to cyber bully him. But here is one for you Airforce1, you are a very influential person on Nairaland. Keep doing what you do! Money fall on you somehow. Amen!!
Post this in romance section and watch guys come real hard on you .

I mean the haters.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by chibabe259(f): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I mean the haters.
I understand your game. But no be only you get multiple handles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

I think you should go through profile details before making such comment .
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Swaggzkid: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:

I mean the haters.

Kip kwayet! jst negodu see yhur smelling mouth, yhu don brush since morning?
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by chibabe259(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I think you should go through profiles before making such comment .

Shift jooor

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Swaggzkid:

Kip kwayet! jst negodu see yhur smelling mouth, yhu don brush since
I no dey brush and my mouth dey smell.

God bless you gee.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Shift jooor
Make your findings before you make such comment .

If it's not Airforce1 or something that looks like Airforce 1 , then it's not from me.

Erm, hope you enjoyed your day.

Bye!
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by directonpc(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

You think I am Airforce1? I am myself, a software developer and entrepreneur. You can go through my profile and see. I didn't join NL today.

I am sure even Seun might have noticed me on this platform some time in the past.
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by chibabe259(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
directonpc:
You think I am Airforce1? I am myself, a software developer and entrepreneur. You can go through my profile and see. I didn't join NL today.

I am sure even Seun might have noticed me on this platform some time in the past.

Stop crying
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by directonpc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Stop crying
Typical Airforce1 fan!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by chibabe259(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
chibabe259 is a nobody
Don't sweat over her case.

Lol,

Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by teresafaith: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anything to make you sleep at night
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Lol,

See this over riped pawpaw

Please go suck on your thump , I'm too busy .
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
I agree.. Dude's just so popular
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by chibabe259(f): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:

See this over riped pawpaw

Please go suck on your thump , I'm too busy .

Your charcoal colour reminds me of railway workers, I am sure you're one of them. pity.
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Your charcoal colour reminds me of railway workers, I am sure you're one of them. pity.
My skin colour over yours anyday anytime ..
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by anitapreeti(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
chibabe259:

Lol,

What??
D meme is savage mehn grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by DCONE1(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce why naa...why you pay this guy for publicity and promo... You fall my hand
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by jidedavid: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2017
its True though.. i dey hear Airforce1 on nairaland pass Duncan mighty name sef.
Re: OFFICIAL! Airforce1 Is The NO. 1 Celebrity On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2017
DCONE1:
Airforce why naa...why you pay this guy for publicity and promo... You fall my hand
Lol
Stop abeg .

(1) (Reply)

Forget #BAAD2017 Agbada, Ebuka Has Been A Legend In Agbada Fashion(photos) / Adorable Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Odunlade Adekola / FULL VIDEO: Actress Dorcas Fapson Releases Video Evidences Against Taxify Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.