Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (26424 Views)

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / News: Unemployed Nigerian First Class Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by centoke30(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Depending on a failed economy grin
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by dingbang(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Please don't rely on your degree... Maybe God is only trying to make you understand that its not by your intelligence.

The moment you stop looking down on others who got 2.2 and below, you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Malakh: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Most High told you guys Egypt(worldly system of things) is gonna be your shame, this is why you guys beg for corporate jobs, keep putting your trust in Lucifer's children's corporations and think Most High will help you, He will not help you simply because 99% percent of corporations we work for are owned by Lucifer's children. Keep trusting in their educational system and everything about Egypt and expect everything to be fine, He said WOE to you for trusting in it.
Isaiah 30:1-3 KJV
Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord , that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: [2] That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! [3] Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by shekauvsbuhari: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Her matter is a special case with a CV like that. Let her proceed to mountain of fire for special deliverance. Na village people.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by hotwax: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Yall should know Nigerian certificates are useless. You have first class..then what? What can you do for yourself?

When a PhD holder is begging for dangote driver.

Failed academic system
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Mjsod: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
oladoja1:
me Wey graduate with 2:2, though am 21

and you have a job already right?
many are in this position, myself inclusive, without a job bt doing small runs to survive. finished nysc last year and nothing till now. you're lucky on the age side tho
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by shankara7: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2017
What skill does she has to offer to employers? Having a first class from one mushroom university is not a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by freemandgenius(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
Part of me tells me this is not true. undecided First class, Physics with Electronic, 22, female, yet jobless. Na lie joor. Job scarce but e never reach like that. Not adding up.
guy you are funny. Is like you've forgotten that nA Naija we dey
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Rexnegro(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
Part of me tells me this is not true. undecided First class, Physics with Electronic, 22, female, yet jobless. Na lie joor. Job scarce but e never reach like that. Not adding up.
You remember When dangote called for educated trailer drivers? I believe You no why I asked abi
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by lebanonboy: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2017
In Nigeria grades no longer count, it who u knw 4 top. Na him dey count. I even notice 3rd class grade get more employment than the 1st and 2nd.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by elantraceey(f): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2017
So she sat at home for 2 years doing nothing?? What a waste of brain and intelligence.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by seyirock(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2017
checkolatunji:
In 2004 I was given Physics in LASU but guess what?

I ran for my dear life

Physics kwa?

Mbanu
so what are trying to say?...studying physics is d problem abi?.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Greenville990: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2017
itspzpics:
same shoe wit u

Really? So you made a first class in physics and electronics from Ajayi Crowther University in 2015

You need to explain your shoe.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Ajayi wetin!!! All these village universities that can't boast of five profs in the entire school system. Is dat a university.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by olamil34(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
exclusivepp:
First Class Nigerian Graduate
A first class Nigerian graduate has taken to Twitter to openly beg people to help her get a job. Odufuwa Sola, 22, from Ogun State, has remained jobless since she graduated in 2015 from Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo State.

“I’m Odufuwa Sola, I’m a First Class Graduate of Physics with Electronics from Ajayi Crowther University,” she tweeted on Tuesday from her handle @MzKansola. “Kindly help me retweet. I need a Job.”

Ms. Sola did not just make a First Class but was the best graduating student in the university for that year with a 4.83 G.P.A. She had the honour of delivering a valedictory speech in the school.

Ms. Sola’s appeal for help has been retweeted more than 3,000 times by other Twitter users.

But that is just the best she has gotten for now as nobody has asked her to come over for a job interview.
Ms. Sola, who said she was amazed at the rate people retweeted her post, told sources she was inspired to resort to Twitter for help having seen other people with similar situation get help through the social media.

Ms. Sola said she has applied for employment at the Ajayi Crowther University, but that she was yet to get a reply from the school.

She has also submitted applications to several companies and organisations within the country.

“Most jobs I apply for are graduate trainee slots that are science-related,” Ms. Sola said, adding that she was not feeling sad at all that she has not been able to get a job.
“I know the situation of the country, though I didn’t expect it to take so long,” she said. “But I trust God.”

Also, she does not regret studying physics. She said she would do it again and again if she were to start her university education all over. “Physics is fun,” she said.

Ms. Sola’s dream is to work someday as a renewable energy analyst, she told sources.
Meanwhile, she has started learning tailoring at Ijebu-ode, Ogun State, where she resides, while waiting and hoping to be called up for a job interview soon.

“My family has been supportive, everyone around me is just wishing me the best and praying I get a job soon,” said Ms. Shola who lost her dad in 2015, few months to her graduation ceremony.

“My appeal to Nigerians is to help me get a job of my dream and passion. I know it’s not easy out there, but with the help of God, I know something good will happen soonest. Nigerians are good people, it’s just the situation we find ourselves in as a country,” she said.

When Sources contacted the spokesperson of the Ajayi Crowther University, Alvan Ewuzie, he said that giving first class graduates instant employment in the university depended on the availability of space in the department where the student graduated from.

[url]Sourceembarassed/url] http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/22-yr-old-first-class-nigerian-graduate-takes-twitter-beg-employment/

fake news

get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by abels(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
me too I nor believe
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by olamilarks(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2017
I am sure she is doing the right thing in the wrong place. Try this on LinkedIn and see magic happen.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Salmsyn: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Try learn a good handwork while looking for a new job
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by kenoyad: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2017
shame on Staying crowther, at Federal colleges across the federation, with First Class, it's automatic employment with the federal institution or related agency. e. g federal college of forestry. FRIN, NIHORT and so on.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Fourwinds: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
smartness is what pays now... don't depend on certificate 100% ...think of what you can do instead

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2017
You allow your best brain to go & retain some mushroom lecturers...Smh
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by paddyofboss(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Theben:

Na lie. You no know book
Hahsha

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Fourwinds: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
lebanonboy:
In Nigeria grades no longer count, it who u knw 4 top. Na him dey count. I even notice 3rd class grade get more employment than the 1st and 2nd.
yes ooo... na connection for we country
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Nauttyprof(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2017
python1:

What part of it seems to be a lie? Google her details or search for the best graduating student for 2014/2015 academic session of the school. Maybe this will help a bit.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by debanj326: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Don't wait for employment, don't rely solely on Government. Try to create job and look for people to employ. Always try to Study a course that will make you to explore The best of your potentials.

Learn the productive aspect of your potentials or talent, see how you can make it lucrative, turn it to money, train people and be an employer. Nigeria is at a level where the need for active production is more than abstract research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by ojtech8291: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Beautiful lies! If it's true, then she just passed through school.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by thedondada(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Bed and sad all at once
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by airminem(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
I Wish Every Nigerian Seeking For Employment, Whether Graduate Or Skilled\trade To Get A Job Soon. Dont Relent Folks.

3 Likes

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by robotix: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
Nigerian bloggers and lie are like IPOB and Biafra grin grin
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by ireneidiva(f): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
elantraceey:
So she sat at home for 2 years doing nothing?? What a waste of brain and intelligence.
Did you read the post at all? She probably passed out this year(nysc) and is into tailoring.

2 Likes

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Ok, visit my site. I make cool designs, animated videos and post production.
www.creativestudioone.com
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Rolly22(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2017
BafanaBafana:
The degree certificate is good, but for some people, it is the reciept for selling their dreams and visions, hence all they ever wanna do is to be a servant. Civil servant, cooperate servant private servant etc.
For others, it is the currency they will use to trade their God given potential for laziness. While those who haven't gone to school are out hustling, the degree holders are sitting at home waiting for jobs.
For some again it is the document giving them the complaining rights against the government for not providing jobs.
For some, it is the garment of pride, and they will see themselves as being to big for certain kind of jobs or better than others.
My brothers and sisters, put your certificate to one side and get your hands dirty.

CONFIRM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.