Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (76369 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by clevvermind(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
WE MUST Bleep. THAT IS WHAT I KNOW.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia.
Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own
no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of
things u detest the most....
This babe is confused.
She wants to have all the dicks for herself.

She saying don't do it but, this night alone she's having it codedly. That's corruptions.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by ganie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes, but not by penetration.
Madam,it can. Its only a guy that can tell,I gave an illustration of the two ladies I do it with reason for my assertion.

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by kaymighty: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
So now it's different sizes of dicks? So if that ONE dick I'm taking up is huge and we have sex 100 times, that one doesn't matter abi? But as long as its multiple dicks, my vagina must expand. Please you're not making sense. You're a female and you don't know anything about your body. You're allowing the sensless opinions to delude your mind. Grab a book luv.

Wear your more slender friend's pant for two weeks consecutively and return it back to her to wear. Let her tell the results. This is not even rocket science.

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Student125(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
if not for nairaland rule, I should be uploading some proof here. Elasticity(a pu.ssy that take in small dick will find it difficult to take in big the first 2-3 attempt) and friction(wear and tear) contribute pu....ssy wideness.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by oruma19: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Student125:

No argument on that but some monster dick too expand pu...ssy, that's my point
my guy, dick doesn't expand no shit. Which dick is as big as a newborn baby? Experienced men tell us every time, " don't kill urself trying to make a woman cry when having sex, babies come into the world thru that same place, and there's no dick as big as a new born baby, so when she cries,she just does it to make u feel good,all na wash"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by linearity: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, [b]it retracts back to its original size [/b]even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.

Not true, yes it is elastic and as you indicated, it expands and retracts, but not to the original position.

Common sense even teach us that, with constant expansion and contraction rubber losses it's original form and firmness so is pussy....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

no follow.

This babe is confused.

Because she is not innocent, ans has attempted it , she wants to cover for those that have done once, twice and went ahead tosay thrice.
Madam, get this into your fvcking skull. both once oo, twice oo, thriceoo, olosho, galfrnds, all na same fornication. you follow. judge yourself too. you hear. dont be smart here. either u are a virgin or u r not.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Wangxiao(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
@safiaa.....let's cut the crap!! Pussy do expand and it's not through childbirth only
But shey you see all those village Bros with big dick ehn..they are so wicked, they can so ruin pussy for someone cus ex-bae own is like national assembly parking lot!!
I still don't get it cus I'm very sure that girl never born pikin before and the thing com wide like that...
I just dont understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
linearity:

Not true, yes it is elastic and as you indicated, it expands and retracts, but not to the original position.

Common sense even teach us that, with constant expansion and contraction rubber gets losses it's original form and firmness so is pussy....
The vagina can expand, I'm not disputing that at all. But penetration is not the cause, like many think it is. Is that really hard to understand?
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Humility017(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

can I tell you some thing about effects of multiple sexual intercourse prior marriage?

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by gabsuccess(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
PRE-MARITAL SEX IS NOT GOOD PLS STOP IT SO THAT U CAN TELL YOUR CHILDREN N OTHERS TO DESIST FRM IT.DONT CONDERM D LADY THAT MADE D POST because SHE HAD EXPERIENCED IT AND DISCOVERED THAT FORNICATION IS NOT GOOD APART FRM BEING A SIN AGAINST GOD N UR BODY,ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTO IT SO IF U RE ONE OF THEM PLS STOP JUSTIFYING URSELF AND MAKE A CHANGE.JESUS LOVES YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Humility017:

can I tell you some thing about effects of multiple sexual intercourse prior marriage?
Tell me something.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by InvaluableGem: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Student125:

Madam it is simple, your elastic limit is high, even baby get size u know.

Baby get size? Never had small babies. One of them weighed 4.0 at birth. I believe it's individual differences. One lady may be wide or tight irrespective of sexual activities just like some men can be big or small.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

She clearly stated that theres no difference btw a girlfriend wt 1 dick servicing her 'regularly' and a runs girl wt several dicks 'regularly'. Its d same exact thing ur saying. Are u just trying to be disagreeable?

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Afroking29: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
during childbirth, the hormone called progesterone helps to expand the pelvis for the vagina to make way for the baby to come out easily. The vagina surface needs to expand to at least 10 inches also which sometimes in some ladies gets to the "yield point" ( applying hook's law). Some doctors do tear the surface of the vagina wall with medical knife to allow for such opening and stitch it after delivery. Bottom line is that childbirth expands the vagina.
10 cm and not 10 inches
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Afroking29: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
every dick has its size...don't be deceived ...if you meet well just run
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by BabbanBura(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

no follow.

This babe is confused.

she sounds confused because that was the only thing your overused body can decipher from all she posted. Keep counting, she also mentioned a word called "KARMA"

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by cstr1000: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Regardless of how progressive I am, if my sizable dickk does not fit a woman to the extent that I can feel her vaginal walls, I ain't marrying her.
Make she go find caterpillar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

I don't know if taking different sizes of dicks expands it but if after several children I still feel as tight as I felt before the first child then I would disagree with you. You can't compare a baby's head to a dick and even childbirth hadn't left me any wider. Sometimes my husband even has to use lubricants.
Thank you. Its good to see some reasonable people out there.

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Edonojie007(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool. This is what they say when they are defeated. No argument to defend yourself. You are a very weak excuse of a man. Get out of my mentions loool.
You Dont Know How Irritating You Are Right Now In This Thread. Your Comments Reveal,you Have A Watery Rottening Smelling Pussy. Gosh! You Are Irritating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Baby get size? Never had small babies. One of them weighed 4.0 at birth. I believe it's individual differences. One lady may be wide or tight irrespective of sexual activities just like some men can be big or small.
Thats right!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Student125(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
oruma19:
my guy, dick doesn't expand no shit. Which dick is as big as a newborn baby? Experienced men tell us every time, " don't kill urself trying to make a woman cry when having sex, babies come into the world thru that same place, and there's no dick as big as a new born baby, so when she cries,she just does it to make u feel good,all na wash"
You are getting it wrong, yes no dick will be big as a baby but I Tel u, pus....sy can take iin any size of dick cuz of adaptation. d pu..sy will adjust to take it in but it always have a limit at which it will never return back to its original shape. do u knw the ass hole is elastic too, that's y first attempt looks difficult even with lubricant but when d limit is broken, you have free passage anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by ceononi: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
So now it's different sizes of dicks? So if that ONE dick I'm taking up is huge and we have sex 100 times, that one doesn't matter abi? But as long as its multiple dicks, my vagina must expand. Please you're not making sense. You're a female and you don't know anything about your body. You're allowing the sensless opinions to delude your mind. Grab a book luv.
So you believe the V is a muscle and yet you don't know muscles can be stretched? Do your research.

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by BabbanBura(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Freewoman:
If you bent in spoiling others, you will end up buying scraps as wife

Why allow your self be turned into a scrab in the first place? Guys can only be deceived to commit to a scrab therefore stop consoling yourself and start locking that po.oss.y up!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Again. Same point. You definitely didnt read d post.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:

Your head nor correct for you to say the viginal retracts to it original size after child birth. All these olosho with big borehole are single parents

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by cstr1000: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
The vagina can expand, I'm not disputing that at all. But penetration is not the cause, like many think it is. Is that really hard to understand?
I use to think like you until I met one lady.
I couldn't feel a single thing, and she is a single lady that has never had a child before.
It was like a very watery well with zero walls. Infact, I kept checking to see if I was hitting the right thing or if my dicck was entering a bowl of water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Edonojie007(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

I don't know if taking different sizes of dicks expands it but if after several children I still feel as tight as I felt before the first child then I would disagree with you. You can't compare a baby's head to a dick and even childbirth hadn't left me any wider. Sometimes my husband even has to use lubricants.
angry
InvaluableGem:

Madam,you Go Lie For Africa. Lai Muhammed. Kai! See Lie, God Forbid This!
This Lie Deny You The Grace Of Repentance. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Edonojie007:

You Dont Know How Irritating You Are Right Now In This Thread. Your Comments Reveal,you Have A Watery Rottening Smelling Pussy. Gosh! You Are Irritating.
Ohh my gashh....wawuu. Can i irritate you some more? grin Please kindly get off my mentions. I don't want your infectious stupidity rubbing off on me.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by princeemmma(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
The truth is always bitter, why u kon take am personal
its truth but saying she is innocent, mba thats not sure, i disagree with her
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by hopefulLandlord: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
I find it disturbing that Safiaa is right but most people disagree, when would we start questioning myths to the letter?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.