Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

“ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (76341 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by linearity: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
The vagina can expand, I'm not disputing that at all. But penetration is not the cause, like many think it is. Is that really hard to understand?

If by 'penetration' you meant a continuos up and down straight line (or perpendicular) motion, then you are right.

But, we all know that 'bleeding' is not as formal as that, even if done by the same party, unless they don't know what they are doing. 'Bleeding' cannot be said to be effective unless the edges, corners, roof, bottom walls of the vagina are thoroughly serviced...and such continuous servicing can lead to loss of form & shape.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Hargbo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wait o, come to think of it, if pussy dey wide...what about the DICKS that are doing the engineering work

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Daeylar:
I will start taking all these pity your future husband stories serious when they change it to pity your future spouse either male or female.
And furthermore what's a big deal to her may not be a big deal to someone else, we need to stop giving people rules and regulations on how to live their life based on our own way of living.

I found this part really disgusting,
No wonder people want to put an end to the bride price tradition.
so according to her logic if a dude pays a girls bride price she is selling herself, Her body to him? A man and a woman are getting married, no one is selling themselves, or any part of them selves to each other, extremely stupid logic..

Intercourse without a woman's consent is called RAPE. If intercourse ever occured, the gurl allowed it.
Bride price is a sort of trade. A parent/guardian relinquishes responsibility of a lady to her hubby. The money involved is simply symbolic and cultural. The lady still retains her fundamental rights and can opt for divorce of her free will.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by riyanxeally(f): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
sticking wt one d is gud...d theory of use n disuse sure comes in here....u keep doing it keeps expanding u stop fr a while it contracts...ur Hot it expands to accommodate it musnt be on dick entery n all not necessarily......d thang that mostly expands it are age n childbearing ultimately...use n disuse ll only wrk wen continuous asin on daily basis....day n night...
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by djojo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
@safia too much of sex even with one man will definitely expand ur vigina not t talk of doing it wi many guys

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Actuarydeji(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.
Hmmm! Bird of the same ..... Olosho!!

4 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia.
Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own
no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of
things u detest the most....
This babe is confused.

Are you the girl who was caught with that man in Bayelsa today. You two look alike.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
kaymighty:

Wear your more slender friend's pant for two weeks consecutively and return it back to her to wear. Let her tell the results. This is not even rocket science.
Hahaha.. Very good analogy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
oruma19:
during childbirth, the hormone called progesterone helps to expand the pelvis for the vagina to make way for the baby to come out easily. The vagina surface needs to expand to at least 10 inches also which sometimes in some ladies gets to the "yield point" ( applying hook's law). Some doctors do tear the surface of the vagina wall with medical knife to allow for such opening and stitch it after delivery. Bottom line is that childbirth expands the vagina.

Childbirth is the main expander. If you enter club and see 100 girls in there, 80 of them na single parent. Now combine sex with different sizes of preek with the fact that she is a single mother. The answer is BOREHOLE

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by hokafor(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol,something must have prompted her to start this confession.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Humility017(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok, understood. But this has nothing to do with what im trying to say, because I'm not an advocate of promiscuity. I'm just trying to lay down the facts of the female body. Thats all.
noted....
you wrote true though...
just that I am an advocate of abstinence from sex till marriage...
that's why I was able to see some wisdom in her wrote up...

any way...thanks for your understandin and time....
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
It's clear you didn't concentrate in your biology classes, because the subject is more related to what we're talking about. You know nothing about the female body and i'm so suprised that you have the confidence to litter my mentions with nonsense. Shameful.

*mention ..not mentions

ever heard of a situation whereby during sex ..d woman's veejay contract clenching onto d d**k thereby disallowing d man to be free from d woman??
every contraction is coupled with expansion ..both comes in handy .. wonder if u went to school

IQ is a big problem

gave some reasoning on ur IQ ..n I can't help buh to give some topics u have to meditate on

physics a elasticity
biology-muscle..the human body ..adaptation ...etc

wonder if u noticed DAT ur d only one whose IQ seems to depreciate. outrageously..

MENTION ME NO MORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

If she is right, I want an answer to my question.

Why do pussies feel impenetrable and difficult as virgins and after a few bleeps, it begins to accommodate THE SAME DICK freely?

Why doesn't it feel very tight like a virgin ALL THE TIME if penetration doesn't slack pussies?

Why does it NEVER return to its virgin state after maybe 4 or 5 bleeps?

I want you to answer this Mr. Man.
Go and read a book that will answer your question.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
emmyquan:

*mention ..not mentions

ever heard of a situation whereby during sex ..d woman's veejay contract clenching onto d d**k thereby disallowing d man to be free from d woman??
every contraction is coupled with expansion ..both comes in handy .. wonder if u went to school

IQ is a big problem

gave some reasoning on ur IQ ..n I can't help buh to give some topics u have to meditate on

physics a elasticity
biology-muscle..the human body ..adaptation ...etc

wonder if u noticed DAT ur d only one whose IQ seems to depreciate. outrageously..

MENTION ME NO MORE!!!
LOOL its MENTIONS not mention dumbo.
Couldnt read your nonsense to the end. Have a great evening.

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by oruma19: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
michael142:

Childbirth is the main expander. If you enter club and see 100 girls in there, 80 of them na single parent. Now combine sex with different sizes of preek with the fact that she is a single mother. The answer is BOREHOLE
lol
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's funny that people don't realise that the vagina is a muscle that's contracts and relaxes. It can stretch big enough to birth a child and return back to its usual size. Some women are just naturally lax down there. Sex doesn't weaken the walls, it actually strengthens. It's funny how much sense can fall on you when you do a little research. Google it

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
trustyshoess:
It's funny that people don't realise that the vagina is a muscle that's contracts and relaxes. It can stretch big enough to birth a child and return back to its usual size. Some women are just naturally lax down there. Sex doesn't weaken the walls, it actually strengthens. It's funny how much sense can fall on you when you do a little research. Google it
smiley wink
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Geenickel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Student125:

Get this as fact, even rubber get elastic limit and then break. At this point, it won return back to its shape.
Whether sex with one partner or two does not matter, if d size taken stretch the circumference of the p. to its elastic limit, it becomes an express.

Now this summarizes all!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by InvaluableGem: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
She is right. It is not the size or number of men but bacterial that makes the vagina watery that makes it so free. Treatment of the infection will dry up the fluid and it becomes normal. Not promoting oloshoism as said by someone.

God bless you. When I first had my first child, I was worried, thinking I'd become so wide, some friends even went for CS to avoid wideness all because of this myth we all grew up with. Today from experience I give my account and some dude is up there claiming it's false. One has even denied me chance of repentance. grin

Some are calling Safiaa unprintable names because she dared to defer. I wonder why people can't state their viws without insults.

4 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by LoRdCaT(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
Slay queens won't like these
Dude you need to shut the fvck up and read brighter grammar.
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
Thank you. Nigerians spend millions of naira to go to school, yet 90% are still uneducated. This is simple common sense, but it's like i'm chatting shiit. Lool can't help but laugh.

Enlighten me, are you saying that a woman who is naturally born with a wide pussy as men are born with either big or small, will have a wide pussy even as a virgin? undecided
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Wealthyman21(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Advice Is Precious And Timely...But Very Few Ladies Can Heed It...Some Ladies Can Give Their Priceless Asset / Jewels To Just Anybody Because Of Money Pple Like: Okada Rider, Mechanic, Vulcanizer, Bricklayer, Taxi Driver, Shoemaker,my Tea (aboki) Meat(cow) seller ,etc...Ladies Becareful Don't Turn Your Well To SOAKAWAY !!The Advice Is Precious And Timely...But Very Few Ladies Can Heed It...Some Ladies Can Give Their Priceless Asset / Jewels To Just Anybody Because Of Money Pple Like: Okada Rider, Mechanic, Vulcanizer, Bricklayer, Taxi Driver, Shoemaker,my Tea (aboki) Meat(cow) seller ,etc...Ladies Becareful Don't Turn Your Well To SOAKAWAY !!The Advice Is Precious And Timely...But Very Few Ladies Can Heed It...Some Ladies Can Give Their Priceless Asset / Jewels To Just Anybody Because Of Money Pple Like: Okada Rider, Mechanic, Vulcanizer, Bricklayer, Taxi Driver, Shoemaker,my Tea (aboki) Meat(cow) seller ,etc...Ladies Becareful Don't Turn Your Well To SOAKAWAY !!
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Wangxiao(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
michael142:

He go just be like say you put preek for inside bucket of water

Guy, bucket of water even makes lotta sense.. e go b like say you dey Bleep air and worst part is that the girl fit come dey form say e dey pain her...
I'm talking from experience...so annoying

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Baby get size? Never had small babies. One of them weighed 4.0 at birth. I believe it's individual differences. One lady may be wide or tight irrespective of sexual activities just like some men can be big or small.
Exactly! Everyone is different. As we all come in different shapes and sizes, so do our body parts. Simple logic
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
farem:

Abeg make Una leave this lady alone! She says the big thing wey Im dey take hundred times per week nor dey affect Im thing.

Please carry on
Not all wideness dey physical!

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by gudvibz(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
And this girl should increase her knowledge. A pussy doesn't expand by the amount of intercourse she has had. I can have sex with one man 100 times and another woman can have sex with 5 men, 5 times. So do we measure the size of a vagina by the amount of men, or the amount of times? It's absolute bullshiit. The vagina is a muscle, it retracts back to its original size even after childbirth. Not trying to promote 'oloshoism', but this mentality is ridiculous.

But I do agree with everything else she said.

I totally agree with u its jst she needs her 15mins of fame and more importantly she needs knowledge
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
InvaluableGem:

God bless you. When I first had my first child, I was worried, thinking I'd become so wide, some friends even went for CS to avoid wideness all because of this myth we all grew up with. Today from experience I give my account and some dude is up there claiming it's false. One has even denied me chance of repentance. grin

Some are calling Safiaa unprintable names because she dared to defer. I wonder why people can't state their viws without insults.
If after several kids as you claimed your husband still uses lube on you, then its because he doesn't care to arouse you enough. Don't deceive yourself thinking you're tight. You aren't.

2 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by murjaatu(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

my friend keep kwayet dia.
Everyone is striving to b relevant but ur own
no follow.

U aren't innocent of the act & it's one of
things u detest the most....
This babe is confused.
really confused, that line made me laugh
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
taking in different sizes of dicks would expand your vagina.
You are the one that needs to expand your knowledge.

Let her be consoling herself. shocked

That is the kind of lady who will claim that some men have a small dick. Not realising that all the king cobras and royal pythons she has been carrying below indiscriminately have slackened her zambezi anyhow. grin grin

1 Like

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Talkwell: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
safiaa no reply anybody abeg,
ordinary Google will stop all this their rant
Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by ganie(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
trustyshoess:
A prostitute's punany should have returned to its former state as she lost her virginity even without giving birth.
Its just like saying a woman's boobs doesn't sag after breastfeeding...smh

3 Likes

Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by Safiaa(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackfyre:

Enlighten me, are you saying that a woman who is naturally born with a wide pussy as men are born with either big or small, will have a wide pussy even as a virgin? undecided
Once you lose your viginity, your vagina will permanently loosen and will never regain the same" tightness" you had as a virgin. The depth and width will remain the same but factors like childbirth, age etc may loosen the vagina further. The depth and the width of a vagina naturally varies between women, but penetration does not affect this. Get it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.