Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (469 Views)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / 4 Reasons You Should Start A Side Hustle As A Working Class Nigerian / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Ghidihawn: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
A first class Nigerian graduate has taken to Twitter to openly beg people to help her get a job.

Odufuwa Sola, 22, from Ogun State, has remained jobless since she graduated in 2015 from Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo State.

“I’m Odufuwa Sola, I’m a First Class Graduate of Physics with Electronics from Ajayi Crowther University,” she tweeted on Tuesday from her handle @MzKansola. “Kindly help me retweet. I need a Job.”

Ms. Sola did not just make a First Class but was the best .....

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/10/22-yr-old-first-class-nigerian-graduate-takes-to-twitter-to-beg-for-employment.html
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Eco99(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017

So for two years you could nt start a business or create something or work for free to get experience but rather you sat down
at home

First class student ni
First class student ko

Come n collect job na lemme see

Antelope

#Eco99#

Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by Celcius: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mehn...this is pitiable. I don't support restructuring/secession. I support recolonization.
Re: 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment by 234GT(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
This speaks volume of the state of unemployment in Nigeria. The private sector which should be the largest employer of labour is struggling due to bad economic policies, and the few employers of labour are offering thrash to their staff. Blame Bubu.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn To Replace Atm Pin With Bio Id Of Customers.. / How Aircraft Owners insure Their Pilot / I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.