Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? (540 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Bible says we should pray without season
But which period is best for prayer

MMorning?
Noon?
Evening?
Night?
Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by greatnaija01: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
THE WAY SOME OF YOU ASK QUESTIONS HERE AM SHOCKED.... ITS LIKE YOU DO NOT READ YOUR BIBLE AT ALL or you are in the wrong CHURCH....

1Thess 5:16 says PRAY without SEASON.... Why on earth will you now be asking questions that by itself is an heresy

Preciousgirl:

MMorning?
Noon?
Evening?
Night?

Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by Amberon11: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is good to pray at all times but however midnight prayer is the most effective.

Everything isn't in the bible, any prayerful christian knows this.
Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by DeSepiero(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amberon11:
It is good to pray at all times but however midnight prayer is the most effective.

Everything isn't in the bible, any prayerful christian knows this.

why midnight? scared of demons?
Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
As far as Jesus is concerned, prayer is always effective at any period of time. Faith is what makes prayer effective at anywhere and at anytime.

Prayer is the master key

Here. . . You should also read this:

www.nairaland.com/3873694/how-satan-exploits-prayer-life
Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by shadeyinka(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Preciousgirl:

MMorning?
Noon?
Evening?
Night?

All time is the best and it depends on you.

The best time is when you think you'll have the least distractions and highest concentrations.
Re: Which Hour I Prayer Most Effective? by joshnes(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Anytime is effective, we pray to God and our God is not bound by time. "Call unto me in time of trouble...".(Jer 33:3) so if your time of trouble is in the day, call, if it is in the noon, call, whenever it is, you just call. The reason people prefer the night is because it is the time with the least distractions and you will be able to concetrate better. @ Amberon11 I am sorry but you are wrong, everything is in the bible, anything that is not there, we don't need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Why Accuse Catholics Of Idolatory , When Non-catholics Are Doing This? / Galileo - What Really Did He Stand For? / Prayer Points On Today's Open heavens : Hold The Fort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.