Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover (63482 Views)

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by RighteousI: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Positivepoint(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
Probably Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning form the idling car. Always wind down if you are idling for more than 5 mins. Cos you never Know if your exhaust is leaking into your car.

No evidence of suffocation from the pic. No signs of struggling & foam or vomit not coming out from the victims mouth or nostril. I think they where murdered super naturally.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Daddyboy101(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Theyveedo:
I guess we will never find out the truth

the dead can't talk
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by enonche85(m): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
Another staged fake Yoruba
news to deceive us that
Yorubas can get laid with
other women beside their
ugly blacky or maltina colored women. Just look
at the pics and you will see all the red herrings. The
woman and the man are
clearly actors.
Rubbish.

Nah!...this truly happened, I confirmed it from a friend who was at the scene when the bodies were discovered.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by AntiGod: 3:14am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
Probably Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning form the idling car. Always wind down if you are idling for more than 5 mins. Cos you never Know if your exhaust is leaking into your car.

You didn't read it, the car was steaming with AC on
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by 3kay945(m): 3:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:

Can this happen to people that aren't sleeping and at same time pls, I will appreciate if you enlighten me more. Thanks
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Tunagee(m): 3:52am On Nov 01, 2017
valdes00:
That mumu brother said he can swear with his life that his brother lukmon gat nothing to do with the woman...

He go jus die throway... Like he expect his brother to tell him that he is dating a married woman abi
When it comes to women, trust nobody...

Thank u fr this comment.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Tunagee(m): 4:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/dead-couple-target-womans-lover/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6185792_cymera20171031122034_jpeg4e63a7cc05d7a608e55ebabfd34be215

investigating what?? When the cause of their death is clearly seen. Nonsense! U bleeped a married woman, and u want to remain alive abi; and the married woman too want to remain alive abi so they both can be celebrating their birthdays on Facebook abi. He no go better for investigators!!

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by ikemesit4477: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by ubergold(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

They were strangled. If it were to be carbon monoxide, they would have been foaming and their skin peeling already. There is more to the story. Someone might have done this and then naked them to cover up. Look @ the man, u will see that his mouth is open to show that he was strangled.

Baba! You dey lie for africa. Have you done autopsy on a corpse whose cause of death is co2?
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by zoedew: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by BluStreak(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:

They'd foam in their mouth if it was carbon monoxide. Men should stay off people's wives. Many have met their untimely death via that route. There are a lot of single women both young and old looking for a relationship or some action. Find them and stay away from other people's wives however tempting it may be.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by totorimi: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2017
This incident brings to mind the great Pa Olando Owoh's song. ..

ma pa mi iyawo olele
ma pa mi o iyawo asiko

oni ere ola ija
oni ere ola ija

abu baba oko
abu iya oko

Irin gberegbere ko maa temi lorun o.....

May we never ever marry another person's wife. Just imagine that.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by lastempero: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:

U are making sense,that might be the answer they are seeking.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by ekevwe(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2017
if I type now problems go dey. why didn't he drop the married woman first before others?
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by EMPEROR48: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Lukmon knows she is a married woman, yet he convene her to every party in town, knowin fully well dat she is a married woman, if he dose,nt have any afair with her, den he shud ev advised her on such a bastardised attitude before joinin her to loduba
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by EMPEROR48: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2017
[/color][color=] lesson learnt, stay clare from peoples wives, once u hear i am married...borrow leg and run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Gamusgamus: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/dead-couple-target-womans-lover/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6185792_cymera20171031122034_jpeg4e63a7cc05d7a608e55ebabfd34be215

Something didn't add up here, Lukmon doesn't drink Alcohol but frequented beer parlour and clubs, he is not cheating but he was unclad in his car with a naked strange woman, to me this is cover up story jooo, nawa for men and women of this evil generation

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Ilefoaye(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2017
The Story na Wash
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by OhiOfIhima: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2017
northvietnam:
She's a free giver and the man wanted to collect his own collect but unfortunately he collected the coursed collection
you jus said wat is in my mind. That would wat have happen... All in all, God knows the truth.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by seunH: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
davodyguy:
They were obviously killed. Strangled to death and then dumped in that vehicle, or they were suffocated. See the man's mouth as if his neck was tight locked. The positions they were shows that.
Their mouths are wide open, as if they were based out

Nigerians are funny people
It could even be that they were killed inside the vehicle!!!!!
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by BTT(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Gamusgamus:
Something didn't add up here, Lukmon doesn't drink Alcohol but frequented beer parlour and clubs, he is not cheating but he was unclad in his car with a naked strange woman, to me this is cover up story jooo, nawa for men and women of this evil generation

My brother, no mind that him brother abeg.

He claims he can swear: The brother doesn't drink, but he is always in parlours and clubs. His brother has nothing to do with Promise, but he is the personal driver to a married woman. His brother drove from Obawole, passed the residence in Shonola Str and got to behind Excellence Hotel, a usually quiet place even during Lagos rush-hours and parked there. The woman also gave the husband notification that she would be away for the night at a friend's. Is this friend verifiable?

I am not ruling out murder, but I think Late Mr Lukmon most certainly had something going with the woman. The other friends who he went to drop after the party should all be interrogated. They know something valuable.

BTW, 6 friends and a lady after party, na bus the guy dey drive, abi na Uber? He had too much loose time, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by seunH: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

They were strangled. If it were to be carbon monoxide, they would have been foaming and their skin peeling already. There is more to the story. Someone might have done this and then naked them to cover up. Look @ the man, u will see that his mouth is open to show that he was strangled.
In addition they would have been choking and struggling and attempting to get out of the car. Except of course if they were sleeping which isn't the case.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by seunH: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Decryptor:
It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to unravel this case!

First of all, the husband of the deceased said that the person who should have been dead was Femi and not Lukmon

It goes a long way to explain this: What if there was a scenario where Promise's husband sent hired killers with the instruction to terminate Femi's life bothering on the fact that he (Femi) was sleeping with his wife...remember he had earlier warned Femi to steer clear off his wife.

So the scenario should be thus:

*Promise husband is jealous and hires some assassins to terminate Femi...

*The assassins probably trail her to the party and wait outside...

*The party is over and an "unsuspecting" Lukmon comes to take Promise home in his car...

*The assassins think that Lukmon is Femi...

*They trail the car and stop them midway...

*The contract is that they should terminate Femi neatly (No gunshot wounds, no external injury, no blood)...

*But on seeing that the driver of the car was not Femi, they decided to still embed their "signature" (some assassins do that)...

*Probably while exterminating Femi, Promise raises alarm so they decide to terminate her too as collateral damage...

*Then they strip Lukmon's trousers off him so it will look like both of them were making out...

Why did i arrive at the conclusion that death is probably out of strangulation?---take a look at the mouth of the deceased...his tongue was somewhat protruded out of his mouth midsection...that happens most of the time when someone is gasping for air during a "chokehold".

If they were making out, promise would have been kind of nude too but she was fully clothed...

As for the guy who said Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning from the idling car...you are TOTALLY WRONG!
While idling a car, the carbon monoxide escapes from the exhaust which is "outside" the car. If your assertions were true, then it means that almost everyday, thousands of Lagosians (and other drivers and passengers all over the country and the world) living where there is the presence of heavy traffic gridlock would be dying everyday in their cars.

Suggestion: The husband of Promise should be arrested and tortured and the truth will certainly jump outta his mouth!

Gbam!!!!!! case closed
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Stylz69(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2017
STORY STORY....STOOOORY STOOOOORY....Do not try to rope Clement into this. Either wait for the autopsy and investigation by the Nigerian Police ( if any). For now, Lukman and Promise were found dead in a car with the AC and Engine running in a dark street half unclad with Lukman's leg stretched on the dashboard.

For those claiming strangulation, Patience is a fair lady and you would have seen bruising on her neck; there is no sign of bruising.
How many people strangled? Let me guess, as Lukman was being strangled the other person sat and waited for her turn. No sign of struggle in the car.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by chinchum(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
Except they were asleep in the car it is impossible they die of carbon poisoning. /they /are /not /toddlers,the /leakages /will/l. / /Carbon
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by kelvincruz(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2017
They Were Havi Marathon Sex
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by cooldude62(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Its obvious the woman was a free giver, a disappointment to her family. She must have been set up. But taking that route isn't good. The man should just have excused her.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Ayatullah(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Kobicove:
It's pretty obvious that these people were murdered undecided

Murdered by your hired assassins. Report your empty brain to the nearest OPC office.

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by northvietnam(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
All in all, God knows the truth.

Sure
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by bfmconcepts: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2017
What is a responsible man doing with a married woman by that ungodly hour of the day?
This incident raised so much questions that need to be answered.
Police investigation and autopsy will bring to light that which is hidden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.