Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover (63445 Views)

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver / Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by aatoloye: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
That is good for both, awon oloshi onisina jati jati
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Exactly ...sad though. Carbon Monoxide is odorless but poisonous. Its a sweet killer agent.

Naijacost22:
Probably Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning form the idling car. Always wind down if you are idling for more than 5 mins. Cos you never Know if your exhaust is leaking into your car.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by darlenese(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
who is fool defending his brother ?,from the story here , the woman is obviously a loose woman , I'm just wondering what a married woman is doing in a club , parties etc without the husband ,
abeg make I dey go b4 they will say I am a mugu
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
If the man was not gbenshing the babe, then why e remove preek hang legs for dashboard? Or the babe enjoys watching guys preek ni? Why would a married woman enjoy going to parties with the youths when her husband is not attending? There's lot of questions unanswered and which may remain sadly so angry
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by 400billionman: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2017
valdes00:
That mumu brother said he can swear with his life that his brother lukmon gat nothing to do with the woman...

He go jus die throway... Like he expect his brother to tell him that he is dating a married woman abi
When it comes to women, trust nobody...

He is driving the wife of a driver..

When our correspondent visited Promise’s house yesterday evening, some of her neighbours said she had no job, but frequent the beer parlour where she used to drink beer.

Nah the bolded kill her.
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by franklingud(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Those assassins are amateurs.

So the man dey Bleep em steering na?

While the woman was Watching and probably masturbating?

WTF!
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Collins10(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Naijacost22:
Probably Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning form the idling car. Always wind down if you are idling for more than 5 mins. Cos you never Know if your exhaust is leaking into your car.
Okay, carbon monoxide also has the effect of stripping people naked?
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
STRANGE THINGS STILL HAPPEN THO... WISH KOLAWOLE OLAWUYI STILL DEY.. NA HIM FOR HELEP US DIG DIP

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Ayatullah:

Murdered by your hired assassins. Report your empty brain to the nearest OPC office.

With a moniker like yours I would not expect anything intelligent to come out of that smelly orifice you call a mouth

I'm sure your next move will be to declare a fatwa on me cos it's pretty obvious the only brain matter in your body is located in your anus!
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by bewla(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
libertyfather:

Ogba boy, sha come area G tell us wetin u think
I done unfollow police tey tey police is not my friend
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by SNIPER123: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
I have interest in this case cheesy
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by litaninja(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
If the husband is tortured, a number of "truths" would jump out of his mouth that may not necessarily be true....torture does that to people.

The person who said CO poisoning, blamed a possible leak INTO the interior of the vehicle. Leaks like this are not uncommon, corrosion from the
exhaust system from underneath or a leak from the firewall portion from the car can do that....

Over to you...

Decryptor:
It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to unravel this case!

First of all, the husband of the deceased said that the person who should have been dead was Femi and not Lukmon

It goes a long way to explain this: What if there was a scenario where Promise's husband sent hired killers with the instruction to terminate Femi's life bothering on the fact that he (Femi) was sleeping with his wife...remember he had earlier warned Femi to steer clear off his wife.

So the scenario should be thus:

*Promise husband is jealous and hires some assassins to terminate Femi...

*The assassins probably trail her to the party and wait outside...

*The party is over and an "unsuspecting" Lukmon comes to take Promise home in his car...

*The assassins think that Lukmon is Femi...

*They trail the car and stop them midway...

*The contract is that they should terminate Femi neatly (No gunshot wounds, no external injury, no blood)...

*But on seeing that the driver of the car was not Femi, they decided to still embed their "signature" (some assassins do that)...

*Probably while exterminating Femi, Promise raises alarm so they decide to terminate her too as collateral damage...

*Then they strip Lukmon's trousers off him so it will look like both of them were making out...

Why did i arrive at the conclusion that death is probably out of strangulation?---take a look at the mouth of the deceased...his tongue was somewhat protruded out of his mouth midsection...that happens most of the time when someone is gasping for air during a "chokehold".

If they were making out, promise would have been kind of nude too but she was fully clothed...

As for the guy who said Carbon monoxide / Carbon dioxide (CO / CO2) Poisoning from the idling car...you are TOTALLY WRONG!
While idling a car, the carbon monoxide escapes from the exhaust which is "outside" the car. If your assertions were true, then it means that almost everyday, thousands of Lagosians (and other drivers and passengers all over the country and the world) living where there is the presence of heavy traffic gridlock would be dying everyday in their cars.

Suggestion: The husband of Promise should be arrested and tortured and the truth will certainly jump outta his mouth!

Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by sameni123(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kobicove:
It's pretty obvious that these people were murdered undecided

Murdered with what ?
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by Decryptor(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
litaninja:
If the husband is tortured, a number of "truths" would jump out of his mouth that may not necessarily be true....torture does that to people.

If the officers involved are core professionals, they'll accumulate the "many truths" from him, weigh them and siphon the logical truth which will help in cracking the case. That woman's husband is a prime suspect.

The person who said CO poisoning, blamed a possible leak INTO the interior of the vehicle. Leaks like this are not uncommon, corrosion from the
exhaust system from underneath or a leak from the firewall portion from the car can do that....

Over to you...

Dude, did you see the vehicle? That's a fairly new Toyota Corolla and NOT a Danfo or Molue that usually has alot of openings on the flooring.

If there was an exhaust leak, you think they'd both sit there comfortably? I know Carbon monoxide is odourless but it kills faster when the person is asleep. If you are wide awake, you'll be quite stifled from the effects before it kills you. CO poisoning is totally off it!
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by bigfish3k: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
"It was not the first time Lukmon had used his car to convey Promise and other people to different places after parties."

is the man a taxi driver?
Re: Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover by litaninja(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Methinks you're making a lot of conclusions from a low-res picture of the scene. This is why autopsies exist....

Decryptor:

If the officers involved are core professionals, they'll accumulate the "many truths" from him, weigh them and siphon the logical truth which will help in cracking the case. That woman's husband is a prime suspect.

Dude, did you see the vehicle? That's a fairly new Toyota Corolla and NOT a Danfo or Molue that usually has alot of openings on the flooring.

If there was an exhaust leak, you think they'd both sit there comfortably? I know Carbon monoxide is odourless but it kills faster when the person is asleep. If you are wide awake, you'll be quite stifled from the effects before it kills you. CO poisoning is totally off it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.