Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) (86627 Views)

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) / Lagos : Married Lovers Found Dead In Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
@

A mild drama occurred early Sunday in Ogba, Ikeja area of Lagos following the mysterious death of two lovers inside a car.

A witness said the man and his alleged mistress, said to be a married woman with kids, were engaging in sex when the sad incident occurred.

Photos of the lovers lying dead in the car have now emerged.

They have been identified as Olowo Lukman Olayinka and Nse Promise Nnena, and they reportedly lived in the same compound owned by Olayinka’s father while he was also a close friend of Nnena’s husband.

They were discovered dead inside Olowu’s car on Sunday morning behind the Nigerian Institute of Journalism in Ogba, Lagos State.

The spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command, Olarinde Famous-Cole, said the police was awaiting the outcome of their autopsy to determine the cause of death of Olowu and Promise.

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/photos-of-adulterous-married-lovers-who.html

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by saaedlee: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why is she still carrying her bag?

9 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
I refused to believe! Their clothes still well ironed?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by haywire07(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
They were assasinated

The guy even cover him prick before he die so that miners won't take it

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by greatnaija01: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pray God should have mercy oooo

na like this person wan face Judgement seat for Heaven or Hell!!!!? HA God abeg

19 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by courna(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2017
This Nigeria just de shock me, na for inside car this mugun know se him won service black pussy...smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by DesChyko: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Staged. How would they have chosen the seats to die on?

14 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2017
South WEST South EAST

The DEADLY ALLIANCE !!!
On ps4hawk

Abeg tribalism must stop here
On Nigga Land

grin grin grin

It all happened In my life time
I av really seen it all
Never really in my right mind
No grey hair yet but I ve seen shitss for ages
More popular where
Snitches get stitches
Take off ur native gucchis
Shiit probably too tight
On dat bit ch You too hot
And you ain't even out of sight
Sw Se Ss let's smoke crack tonite
Get high get nines
Lay back she nice

Freestyle continues.............

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by walesalak(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Infos from these link below states tht they could av died as a result of suffocation or carbon monoxide leakage from exhaust of d car was faulty. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1934747683208035&id=100000184677351

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by 4koff: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Na wa, wetin dey surprise me be say, men go dey cheat with women when dia wives young pass and maybe fine pass. Me, if I want cheat the girl must give me better reason when my wife go understand if she catch us.

31 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Penaldo: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2017
They died on the heat
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2017
this sh1t was staged. they were strangled/suffocated and kept like that to make it look like they died in the action.

let the coroner do his job and tell us the truth.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by richardoz(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Na wa o, na food? some people are just so uncontrollable! but who knows if they were murdered after the deed? Aye toto!

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2017
This is the latest and hottest news now. This soon shall pass.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
No real waa oo
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by hoodboy(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
there is a used condom on the floor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by hanassholesolo: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017
FTrebirth:
this sh1t was staged. they were strangled/suffocated and kept like that to make it look like they died in the action.

let the coroner do his job and tell us the truth.

And the assassin's just happened to come with a condom that he had enough time to put on the floor after assassinating both of them. How nice.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by VocalWalls: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmm...

Nigerians should stop being silly... They fvcked and got fvcked.

Yes, he was a good man, but he probably got vulnerable, put himself in a position with a woman who always hangs out at a bar... That's free coochie.

He got tempted, he suggested, she agreed, they even had a condom, did the assassins give his corpse a handjob to release in the condom?

They had the AC on, which most likely enhanced the flow of CO to the brain. At first, I was wondering why she didn't die on him, but then I figured.

They did the shii, the both hit cloud 9
He removed the condom
They sat, and were talking for a while, comfortably, which induced sleep.
Then they fell asleep.
While sleeping, they kept inhaling the poisonous gas, until they died.

There's no case here. Families die from generator fumes every month.

Families of the adulterous duo should go and bury their corpse.

To end the whole case, the police should carry out tests on the condom, the outer and inner parts, to know whose contents are inside and around it.

If confirmed, then it's a rester.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by sbashir10(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmm, double wahala for dead body, this is the kind of wahala oritsefemi was talking about in his song, what are they going to tell God almighty.

They enjoyed the forbidden fruit to H, although who am I to state maybe the H is heaven or hell.

2 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Racing(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Enough of this story already. Let the dead rest in peace. Only their Creator knows whether they died in the act or not. Only God can judge them, nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
haywire07:
They were assasinated

The guy even cover him prick before he die so that miners won't take it

lolss grin

2 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by okonja(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
They were murdered probably by ......... and made it looked like a natural death
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Magun At Work! She Must Been Giving Him A Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by soul2: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
It might be that the car AC is not functioning and they lock everything. The heat will be too much for them to live. RIP
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Staged
Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by chinchum(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2017
hoodboy:
there is a used condom on the floor
Good observation

2 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by oshe11: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
I Just wanna use this medium to tank Quarabag for playing a draw against Atleti, cos A WIN AGAINST DEM IS A GUARANTEED ROUND OF 16grin

3 Likes

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
richardoz:
Na wa o, na food? some people are just so uncontrollable! but who knows if they were murdered after the deed? Aye 'TOTO'!

Haba! to..kini? grin

1 Like

Re: Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerian police lack of professionalism is appalling. No mater what they were doing that lead to thier death they should know better than to realease the crimescene pictures like this na.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.