Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Time :6 Month Highness Test Of Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Time :6 Month Highness Test Of Love (399 Views)

I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time :6 Month Highness Test Of Love by bicon1: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
i met a lot of people that describes their new love like the one out of this world. they can't describe it which it cool right, but science confirm it that a you get high when you just met with the opposite sex, you don't seems to see any flaws it like an angel dropping into your arms straight from heaven. do you know that the only test for LOVE like the way you test for base or acid is time.

6month to a year is the period when the whole thing began to clear to you, then you started to have doubts at this point sketism steps in about the partner you going out with. reality begins to show itself, more reason why people go their separate ways then.

my opinion is that study your partner before you loved up because it happened to me already (waoh can't believe I just typed that, will be our little secret.)

source link http://adejass..com

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Deactivate?? / 2003 Toyota Camry Accident Free / This Is The Real Definition Of A Good Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.