Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. (3467 Views)

Collection of short stories from my imagination / My Islamic Short Stories / My Book Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is a collection of short , short stories. Some end well, some don't . For temporary entertainment .

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
THE CRASH.

A sunny day, like most market days, the sun shining mercilessly on every existing thing. The air , hot and heavy , held captive the smell of many open gutters, fruit from the road sides, and filth. People walked fast, some ran, some just stood looking pointless and hopeless. Mariah felt her mother’s plump and firm hand close over hers in a tight protective grip. She groaned, wondering why her mother never deemed it fit to treat her like an adult, even at 22 the woman did not trust her to cross the busy highway street near to the market alone.

“ Get in here, and hurry up, can’t you see these touts walking about ?” Her mother screeched. Maria dived into the car with the little load the bewildered barrow boy had not stacked into the taxi boot. “ Adeo District, Area Seven” Her mother commanded the taxi driver, who seemed to like her mothers’ bossy attitude, and struck up a conversation in Igbo, jolly high pitched voices mixing with the throng the driver was trying to get his car past.

Maria looked out of the window. She hated the market and always would. She hated the way her mom had always made everything about a man from day one. It was always ‘ Your husband won’t take this, or your husband will leave if you can’t do that', and she had not met the supposed husband. All that was left was to meet the man who had taken the joy out of her life without even meeting her, she thought cheerlessly. Her mother paused in her conversations now and then to look back at her. She tossed a drink back at her daughter. “ Take this.” And continued her conversations about how Buhari was making life impossible for Nigerians, with the driver. Maria tapped her phone and sent a message to her best friend who had been consoling her on these latest thoughts. “ Everything’s going to be fine” she typed.
Suddenly the car made a sickening lurch. She heard her mothers scream pierce her eardrums clearer than anything she’d ever heard. In confusion, she glanced at the driver and saw only a headless corpse. Heard people screaming, something sharp pierced through her and she lost consciousness. But the last thing she felt before her world blacked out……a firm, trembling hand grip, from a warm hand that had only held hers minutes ago.

Her friend, in an air conditioned room, in her father’s house states away, heard her phone make that pinging sound. She picked up the phone and read what she didn’t know were her friends' last words.

“ Everything’s going to be fine.”

THE END

3 Likes

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by VanTee20(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one Purples. I hope the next story ends well. . . Following.

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
ARERA.

Batch 36 had been sentenced to death last night.
They would all be shot dead by the end of the day. They belonged to the farming section. Leader Galup had been unimpressed by their handling of the work yesterday. He killed for such flimsy reasons. Whole sections died because he was just in a bad mood. This section belonged to farming. They were not allowed to have sex, they were not allowed to have fun except the leader said so. So many had grown in captivity dreaming of another life in the posters sometimes given to them by the leader , of other countries where they would be free and stand anywhere they liked, wearing nice clothes, like the people in the posters. But usually their short lives they lived hard and ended here.

When Batch 36 had been ordered dead, either by killing themselves or waiting for the mass killing by the soldiers at the end of the day, Arera had thought of how he would never go to the place in the poster. He thought of his friends in the sex and entertainment slave section. Yes, they were slaves too, but they were licensed to have more fun than other slaves, wearing show clothing , acting flashy like they were real celebrities and not slaves. They got to have sex at least, the ruling people got to choose from a variety of male and female sex slaves from them. There were many times the rulers would be unsatisfied and a beautiful or handsome body would be flung into the mud in its fine clothes but, in the morning the slave workers would cry and sing together and console each other and bury their loss, if they were allowed. Sometimes a pretty lass would be picked from amongst them and luckily live all her life in the Ruby City in fine clothes, and come back to greet her family when her gracious owner allowed it.

The rest had laughed and told him to relax for the oncoming death. After all factions always died like this, they had the day to laugh amongst themselves for the last time. But he couldn’t just quell the terror within him of being shot and dying . He ran out while the others smiled at him ruefully.

He ran across the sections not caring if the soldiers would see and kill him on the spot. He passed the entertainment slaves, posing on a big flashy car, in their section full of stages and lights, looking as fine as the real deal, only that they were in reality, slaves that acted out whatever script the leader gave them. He ran into a poster room. It was rather dark. He knew the others were getting killed by now and he would soon be missed by the angry soldiers. But he’d rather find a friend , from the lighter sex or entertainment section and get them to put the bullet in his head. They always acted cheerful.

A woman breezed in and slammed the door hurriedly behind her. It was not a slave, he could tell. She had good clothes , looked very comfortable and confident , with her large green eyes and long brown hair and leather outfit tightly fitted to her body. She was probably a visitor of the rulers, touring the sections for fun. The slaves often looked at their fat happy faces and felt they were extremely lucky. She looked very kind, earnest and good. She went to him at once and got information about his death warrant and that of his family. She was determined to get him out. But he told her that no one had ever successfully left the country to freedom before. Not one slave in centuries.

She took his hand and assured him. They got to the entertainment section and got him clothes from other scared but willing slaves. These slaves would soon die for losing their outfits but they sacrificed for him thoughtlessly, with smiles and even trying to cheer him up. They went through the mud fields and hid in the large gutters. Other factions covered for them. A slave had himself killed and passed off as his corpse. The others knew they had no chance to escape but they helped him anyway, to live the dream they never would.

His visitor helper was a reporter. She was not in support of the system but would never tell the leaders that. Instead she had opted to help him out of this place. Finally, in a large box she had dragged him to the private jet in the airport. Like a dream, the leader and soldiers had not detected and he had been filled with emotions and tears when all the friendly liberals in the jet had opened the box some hours after take off and lifted him out, hugged him , including his lady hero, and offered him a seat. In his rough hands that had never known more than corn feed they handed him wine only the sex , entertainment section was allowed, he was given whatever he wished. He had looked at his freedom from a jet window and it had been like a very beautiful dream coming true. Tears filled his eyes when he remembered his poor cheerful family all dead, and his amiable friends that had sacrificed for him smilingly, just for him to be happy in this life. He would forever remember their faces, even still beautiful through the mud and harsh building lights and rags.

When he got down from the plane and into the free land, sunlight, golden and beautiful touching his back, his eyes filled with tears again and he could not help but feel he was in the most beautiful of dreams.

3 Likes

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017

XOXO.

Mark strolled down the noisy busy street. Nightlife. The whole thing looked like a parade to him. Lights in windows, brightly shining, people laughing and talking loudly, the music blared out and the sounds travelled far. So the night was dark with not so much as a peek from the moon but the people in this neighborhood made it lively. Some people were strewn out in the front yards, many of them really drunk or zoned out, some sat on the steps, some rolled in the grass doing silly things, laughing. A girl in a skin tight leopard overall with furry leopard ears on her head and dark brown hair , from a costume party waved at him. He waved back. Lol what a junkie. She probably had no idea what she was waving at. The whole street reeked of alcohol and drugs. If any one made trouble right now he'd be in for it and there'd be so many round ups. But obviously someone must've tipped them off big for them not to come snooping around, at least for a few hours or till morning. Rich neighborhood, more privileges.

He remembered last years new year eve party and how he'd trooped in , short dreads, large doe eyes glittery , slightly unstable, with his group of friends, mostly girls, to Tina and Drey's party. He'd been virtually unknown around them then. And nobody noticed he was still rather high. His mom had told him that he had the most deceptive, innocent face.

Tina had dyed her hair all blue, she had a slim and petite frame that was just cute and right, she was wearing a body hugging black sleeveless top and tight leather trousers that were a little rugged. Drey was handsome and laid back in his demeanor. He looked like something Tina won out of the lottery . The house had been packed with people doing what they do at parties, Tina had looked up and given him a cute smile from the packed table in the kitchen where she had been drinking , arguing and laughing with other people on political issues. " Hey honey. Come on over ." Drey was handling Marks' already drunk course mates who were all over him in the parlour. One rubbed her ass all over his crotch. Seemed that Tina either didn't mind what her husband was doing, or didn't care. Mark ignored the show in the parlour and walked into the adjoining kitchen where Tina had beckoned to him. He joined the argument and hours later towards daylight , half the party was gone. Except for a few die hard party animals that had passed out on the couch in the parlour. Drey was still babying some zoned out groupies in the parlour. He had to push through the pile of long attractive legs and caressing hands and laughter to get into the kitchen. He had been drinking a lot but had all of his composure. He gave Mark a brilliant , attractive smile.

" Well what do you know, he's not lost yet.." He smirked and gave Tina a conspirational glance. She caressed her long blue hair and smiled tiredly at him. Her own light brown large eyes looked excited and yet she was exhausted, her light brown skin glowed in the bright coloured lights but her body movements were rather weary. " He's a cute one" She'd replied her tall , relaxed husband who had itched his head pretending to be confused while he winked at Mark mischievously. " So Mark, hope you've enjoyed yourself. I thought you'd be out of control by now but you're still with your senses . " She suddenly jumped up out of her chair and pecked him, laughed at the surprise he showed at her action. Drey just stood there, still smiling.

" I'd like to leave soon. I think you guys are awesome though " He almost blushed and looked away from Tina's naked glance. She seemed to be getting bolder by the minute. " Well if you like us so much, why dont you stay. Tina's not too busy " They smirked at him at the same time. " You're probably thinking something's not right with us. Oh well, who knew you were the conservative type, you think its those couples that play house that are perfect " Tina pouted playfully. Mark knew he should have left at that moment,he could feel the next thing that would happen , but he didn't.

" I'm not conservative. " The moonlight had shone on his large, still innocent looking dark eyes and dark chocolate coloured skin. Drey strolled casually to the table and looked into his eyes, still giving his infuriating smile. His eyes glittered too. " Alright. We'll show you that we're a couple made of steel. We'll show you something. You kiss Tina and I'm sure we won't fight over you. Promise. " He mocked him with his little finger. " Pinky swear , like kids " . He dragged a laughing Tina out of her chair and she just collapsed into Mark. She smelt of something sweet and light, flowery perfume mixed with that overbearing cigarette and alcohol smell. She jumped on him , wrapped her legs around and clamped her arms around his neck. She gave him a long moist kiss on the mouth, and he had thrown her off with a bewildered look, now too confused to not throw Drey a wondering glance.

" See Mark ? We're still cool. No hard feelings." Drey started to take off his jacket and leaned forward. Mark could smell the cherry lipstick from girls and strong alcohol reek in his breath, the man was that close. " This is going to be fun " Tina, still on the floor where he'd thrown her, drunkenly reached out for her cigarettes and lighter , lighting up a new stick. Her voice sounded higher and less rational. Her large eyes were now half covered by the luxurious lashes and made up, smoky blue eye lids.

In one swift motion, Mark had pushed him off, wiped his sleeves. " Look I'm up for any discussions , but not what you crazy whackos are suggesting. " He raised his hands up in the air, lazy smile on his face. He was still in control. Drey's laugh back was shaky . They both looked at him simultaneously and started laughing uncontrollably. Drey was patting Tina on the back hard and she was just squealing in her adorable voice with peals of laughter. They looked like they shared the same soul. He suddenly realized they had just been messing with him. " Feel free to come back to the house any time " Tina got up, now less playful, and ushered him to the door. " Sleep tight , good boy " She'd given him a peck and there had been loud laughter again as soon as the door slammed behind him. " I can't believe he nearly fell for that " Tina's voice was muffled behind the door.

But yet he'd tried to break their bond for messing with him like that. He'd felt Tina's warm body, caressed her able frame, they had no right to toy with him like that. He might look like some cute boy toy but that didn't stop him from being a menace. And now, with the beard he'd grown, blood dripping sluggishly from the wound in his right leg, he remembered how he'd come back three days later when Drey was at yet another party and seduced Tina. How they'd gone at it every afternoon for about a week when ever Drey wasn't around and the last time Drey had actually caught them and just laughed and given Mark a pat on the back while Tina unashamedly walked out naked and got both of them drinks, her pert boobs bouncing as she walked out. " It's an open relationship, Buddy " The older man had gotten him high on some stuff and driven him back to his house after a weird talk about how relationships were meant to be free and everybody was polygamous and God didn't exsist. Everyone said that couple was crazy. But they were filthy rich and hosted all the dopest parties in that noisy neighborhood. Mark had thought rich couples lived quiet . But that neighborhood was just the opposite.

Nobody had noticed the blood flowing from Marks wound that night, they were all so busy in their own stuff. Another drunk man had sat down and said, " Look, blood " and sat down at the trail rubbing his bottle in it. Mark struggled and dragged himself closer to the door. He hadn't been here in a year. He rang the door bell. Tina appeared in the doorway and dragged him in quickly when she noticed. " What happened ? " She asked after taking him through the throng of partying people to the room. Her hair was now pink and short and she had a nose ring in, with a short silky white gown. She still got it, he thought, and smiled. Drey appeared with another chick in the doorway.

" Candy and I got into a fight. And it didn't end well. I don't know what to do ". He bent his head into his palms. Tina looked calmy at Drey, who shrugged. She took a long drag at her cigar.

" Get some garbage bags from the garage. And some petrol in the box behind the work table there. Take the chainsaw ". He got up to get the things. She held him back. " Wait. " She held up a finger. " We're going to clean up this mess first ." She pointed to his leg and went to get a first aid kit . " And , goody boy..........you owe us for this.........big time "

3 Likes

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017

FIRE

Its seven o' clock in the morning. I gaze at my reflection in the mirror. An average face, the highly celebrated pointed nose, small catty eyes and an average sized pair of lips, on a small oval face....... the combination of which, should be enough for any girl with enough money and fashion sense to change herself into a celebrity. But no one ever noticed the potential.

Well, the plan should work out this time. He would have done it last time but he said he got too emotional. Didn't want blood all over him. But now, a year later, he's tasted blood much more than before and he says he's ready for mine. In which case I better be ready to say goodbye to my former life, I've never really enjoyed it anyway, being the stiff of the class. ' Frigid little Angela' , they call me . But hey, if I'm going out, why not do that in style, right ? I'm going to take a few people with me, spill a little cash, paint the town red ( you don't know how sarcastic that is ) , and live a little. How wrong is that? I've been dead inside all this while anyway, so why not?

First I head to Lizzies' hair salon. Its early so she's the only one that's going to be there. But it's perfect, that's how I planned it. By the time I get out with my super hot, first and best service of the day, black hair with pink tones in it, I am satisfied, but my pistol is warm from the trigger I pulled. I know, but I made it silent, and I did say I'd take a few people with me, didn't I . I'm so proud that I didn't get any stains on me though. Okay I cleaned up in her bathroom at the back, but no big deal. People do worse in there everyday, I've seen. So funny that I still have a sense of humor right now. But that's just me.

The next stop is my friend Indies' house. Indie my friend , the one that did me a favour by being my friend because he's popular and I'm bully bait. He always tells me how much he's done a favour for me by befriending me. Mostly he doesn't associate with me in public , but that didn't stop us from having a few rolls in the hay , you know, the friends with benefits type of thing. So he never contacts me anymore except when it's supposedly ' happy time ' for us. His girlfriend comes around and I just smile when the both of them make jokes about me . I'm their clown. Well the clown has come to take you to a party, Indie . I don't talk much to him when he opens the door , with that selfish piggy smile on his handsome face. I just do my thing when he goes to wear protection and there's red all over. But I didn't come to see him. Hey, I came for one of those cute outfits his girlfriend keeps in his apartment. Man, I didn't want her useless annoying ass to go with us, but the dunce shows us right when I'm about to leave in one of her most dapper outfits, looking dapper myself. So while she's yapping about how I'm a thief and all, I pull out my black weapon of death and give her two in her empty skull. I'm surprised when blood flows out, honestly. But the look on her face is price less when she falls. Standard stuff for comedy.

Last stop. The party scene by 6 : 30. There's already news about the dead hair dressser who would never have made a fab hairstyle for me if I'd given her a million dollars. The one who wouldn't have touched my hair for anything and mocked me while one of her workers did. News on the screen of the tv at Indies' house indicates that the police feel the killer might be near. Well, in my leather black lace and leather mini gown and high heels, I'm killing openly but nobody's going to arrest me for that sort of killing. I have gotten to the place and the driver who winked at me while drooping me and everyone else who can see is drooling and gaping at me. Everyone is awed. People come to me. I put my best act on and I get a lot more numbers than ive ever had in my life. Well isn't this what I wanted? To be drop dead gorgeous........... And every one of them is going to drop dead after that, hopefully. I poisoned the punch and other drinks when that silly punk Desiree wasn't looking.

Ten minutes later. The party is in chaos. These pigs that have ridiculed me all my life are choking and some are turning red but I'm not complaining. There's people running out and about trying to stop vomiting blood and foam and crying to God but look............frigid little Angela, that's me, is all hot and healthy, she's not the frail one in the crowd anymore. The ambulance lights are going round, the sirens are crazy and the lights reflecting cast an eerie red glow on the dying or panicking crowd, but this is alright to me, because they all deserve it. For all the years of segregation and discrimination and misery, all for the stupid fact that I wasn't cool. Idio.ts . Sheep. The impossible idea is that I'm not a good person because I'm not cool. Well they can all die with their ideas now. And these ones I don't intend to take with me. I hope they all go to hell.

While everyone is rushing about, I go for the elevator. He's waiting for me. My young, amateurish and yet devilish , personal Angel of Death. He's covered his face with a bandanna and a black hat , to avoid being recognized by the cameras. Daniel started understanding the sexual pleasure he gets from blood when he turned 17 and mistakenly killed his little sister in a squabble that was meant to be play. His rich parents hadn't understood how Linda , their dear and only 12 year old daughter, happened to be found at the edge of one of their large fields, buried in pieces , after two years of searching for her when she mysteriously disappeared one afternoon . Daniel was never suspected , but though he carried the guilt in his heart he had not lost his newly found taste. People think he's weird or gay because he doesn't have a girlfriend. Well at least I know how he jerks off.

" Are you sure you want this ? " I can feel his desire from under the glasses , in his stare and radiating through his body. He just doesn't want to do it to someone who doesn't want it. I lean closer, my black eyes show him how eager I am to end this all. I can see myself in the shiny black glasses, looking better than I ever did in my whole life. I take the pistol from my bag and hand it over to him, clasp his hand firmly around it, and slowly, slowly, aim it to my heart, and then up, to my forehead.

" Fire ."

THE END

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
The last story has been updated. Thanks for reading.
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Much more errors than I usually find in my stories. I will definitely improve on these based on advice . Thanks again, everyone reading. You inspire me.

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by ALAYORMII: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Leggo

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by Silensa(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Ma'am you are on point. Weldone

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Silensa:
Ma'am you are on point. Weldone

ALAYORMII:
Leggo

ThinkWISELY:
Thumbs up cool

Thank you smiley
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by eROCK247(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2017
purples25:
The last story has been updated. Thanks for reading.

Last story? So u won't be writing another story?

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2017
eROCK247:

Last story? So u won't be writing another story?

Oh I will still write others here. The short story set isn't finished yet, so you can expect more coming soon.
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by eROCK247(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
purples25:

Oh I will still write others here. The short story set isn't finished yet, so you can expect more coming soon.

Kul. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2018

STORY OF A ROSE

Brown. Transparent. This was not the color of a rose. This was the color of the liquid a certain school girl planned to drink to end her life. But yet , part of the story of a rose. A rose always has thorns .

Bisola stared at the light brown, foaming mixture in the stainless steel cup that wobbled in her trembling hands. The vibration from her shaky fingers caused little ripples in the liquid , like a small pond. A storm in a cup .

The rest of the entire school was down stairs, for the daily morning assembly routine. On a normal day, for reasons she never could seem to fathom , she couldn’t get herself together – just to get to the assembly early. She always arrived late. Well this time …………..she didn’t care to be early or late.

Today seemed to be her last day on earth, to her, and with the tears streaming down her face, the dormitory blurry in her teary vision, she couldn’t think of anything less than her own misery .

A cup of Dettol . That was all she could imagine bearing to use. Death by throwing herself out of the window, death by drinking sniper, death by stabbing herself – she felt these were too hard. This should be less painful, faster, and easier, the naïve student thought. However she had been staring at the liquid and crying for close to an hour .

Thoughts of her lonely life at the boarding house filled her mind. The scourge, the burn of not being accepted, of being labelled as and treated as a nobody, seeing other kids relate while conversation was handed to her as a big gift and favor, were things she could never understand or come to terms with.

The fact that the teachers were in on seeing her as a funny little wretch, and a destined failure, had not helped matters. The other kids held her in the highest contempt for not appearing to be an upcoming beauty or success like the rest, but children are quite vile in nature, even if she could not process this in her mind at the time. She just felt that if she didn’t exist, then there wouldn’t be a bag of flesh for everyone to hate and look away from .

Eventually the matron had caught her before she drank the solution. The principal had prayed for her, dragging the girl to her chest. Her favorite teacher had looked at her hard in the passage way and asked her if she was okay. Finally, she had ended up becoming an even bigger laughing stock to the school. Only that, in addition to that she was pitied now, so that her classmates would only surround her out of pity, and highly avoided her before she would ‘ go and attempt something ' once they tried to joke with her again.

That, is the story of the rose, because the world is hard, and only the hard ones survive it. Bisola remained a rose, and she was soft, beautiful, delicate. However she would bloom only because that is the nature of a rose, and the beauty of her nature would be admired in later years, as a rose bloomed, so would her potential, and she would be something to reckon with in later years.

In that present she remained under the soil, because she was still growing.

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2018
purples25... The truth is this; your stories are supposed to be good but they're so disjointed like i try so hard to concentrate on it. You didn't carry me along. You just jump from scene to scene like a supposed good movie handled by a very bad director... Its like building a beautiful car with benz front bonnet, toyota rear bumper, BMW side doors, VolksWagen fender With Mac truck tires.
Anyways work on these ur story lines are okay sha...
The story of a rose is even good as in the scenes were a bit in harmony.

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 3:05am On Mar 03, 2018
dairykidd:
purples25... The truth is this; your stories are supposed to be good but they're so disjointed like i try so hard to concentrate on it. You didn't carry me along. You just jump from scene to scene like a supposed good movie handled by a very bad director... Its like building a beautiful car with benz front bonnet, toyota rear bumper, BMW side doors, VolksWagen fender With Mac truck tires.
Anyways work on these ur story lines are okay sha...
The story of a rose is even good as in the scenes were a bit in harmony.

Well first I'm going to say thank you very much for the corrections. Also these stories are different short stories, so they can't flow along, but I WILL try to look into this complaint though I don't totally understand it.

Much love .
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2018
purples25:

Well first I'm going to say thank you very much for the corrections. Also these stories are different short stories, so they can't flow along, but I WILL try to look into this complaint though I don't totally understand it.

Much love .
I meant each one of the stories like individually. I know they are different short stories.
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
dairykidd:

I meant each one of the stories like individually. I know they are different short stories.

OK then I'll check my plots.
Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by itsandi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lovely story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

1 Like

Re: A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. by purples25(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
itsandi:
Lovely story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

We will, thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Story My Beast / Fight Imminent Among Tinubu, Sanwo-olu, Wike, Others – Primate Ayodele / Get Turnitin Today And Finally Say NO To Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.