Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore (10094 Views)

FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s / Unity FM: Radio Station On Fire In Ebonyi (Photos) / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2018
mamaafrik:
what can be done to include sweet fm 107.1 in abeokuta,we 'll like to listen to it online too

Updates would be uploaded to the playstore either later today or early tomorow.....If you have sets of stations to be included, let me know now before I round it up.

Thanks for staying with us...
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Coming in on the next updates to the previous one are:

Ondo state stations

ADABA FM
ORANGE FM
RAHMA FM

LAGOS STATE

EBrand FM

TIWA Radio

Pynacle Health Radio

OYO STATE

DISTINCT BUSINESS RADIO

ISLAMIC STATIONS

Islam2day

Radio Almuslimat

DIASPORA

DNC Radio

more would be added before the end of today.....

Let me have your list before I round it up.

Good morning
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by mamaafrik(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Canme4u:

Updates would be uploaded to the playstore either later today or early tomorow.....If you have sets of stations to be included, let me know now before I round it up.

Thanks for staying with us...
sweet f.m 107.1 abeokuta,flo f.m 94.9 abia and vision africa 104.1 abia

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
mamaafrik:
sweet f.m 107.1 abeokuta,flo f.m 94.9 abia and vision africa 104.1 abia
FLO FM and SWEET FM added.... Couldn't find streaming links to others.... But more other stations added.

I hope you've downloaded the update?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.just2ok.allnigeriaradio
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Canme4u:

FLO FM and SWEET FM added.... Couldn't find streaming links to others.... But more other stations added.

I hope you've downloaded the update?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.just2ok.allnigeriaradio

Our update is live on play store.....
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Good morning to all of our app users....
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Geeman20: 3:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Canme4u:

E remain small, nah the play store money dey hold up the process...
$25 and am boxed for now.

pls I nid to knw how to create app at loomed pls
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Geeman20:

pls I nid to knw how to create app at loomed pls

Send a PM
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Chydobe: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2019
LISTEN TO RADIO ONLINE? Listening to radio stations, be it; talk shows, music, commercials etc, with, the aid of a radio, catching the waves and signals, very normal and popular. But, to listen to a radio online, not just online, but
with the aid of your smartphone, and other internet enabled devices, over the internet (not a radio app on your smartphone), is quite very interesting.

When you listen to radio online over the internet, you have the ability to access so many radio stations around the world. You would be able to listen to any country's radio station from your own country. AWESOME!!!
Click on link below to listen to any radio station in the world. Some Radio stations are just FANTASTIC

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/listen-to-radio-online-radio-garden-listen-to-radio-using-smart-phone/
Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Canme4u:

Thank you for the feedback mam, God bless you front and back.
Am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria FM Radio Apps Now On PlayStore by Canme4u(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am enjoying it
Thank you once again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / Olamide – Going To Heaven / 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.