Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms (4231 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by ubebemoses: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
Get Oil and Gas jobs online job application form here. Visit http://www.jobadvertsonline.com/jobapplicationforms.html

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by blanchard: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ol boy na wa oh, replying threads has become an issue on nairaland or is it my pc I have tried several times but to no avail
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by austinobee: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
@blanchard

So what exactly are you rambling about. You have made a post but it is not meaningful. What is your contribution to the original post now with what you have just said. Hope there is no ulterior motive to this?
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by doncod(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
pls how can young graduate get employment into oil and gas sector, what should one do to get into any
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by austinobee: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
doncod:

pls how can young graduate get employment into oil and gas sector, what should one do to get into any

Well, doncod, if your question is genine, there are a few tips I will like to give to you on how to work in the oil and gas sector. First of all, you must have a good degree, (your qualification matters). Next, get training and certification in Health Safety and Environment (HSE). This should give you an edge over other applicants that are not aware of this. Submit your applications with your HSE certification attached and boldly stated on your CV. Then pray very well.

There are high chances that you get selected.
Hoipe this helps,

Good Luck
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by carnal: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
@austinobee,good advise,let me also add that you can register or get a certification with Nigeria instistute of purchasing and supply(NIPS) their certification too hold water.i work in an oil company so i know only ur first degree might not work.
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by ubebemoses: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
@carnal
How would NIPS help in getting an oil and gas job placement?
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by carnal: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2010
getting a certification in purchasing and supply will boost your chances of working in any oil and gas firm because every oil and gas company today has a supply chain unit where this will fall you into and however you can be a graduate of any course to be a certifiy purchasing and supply chain person.infact CIPS (the british version of NIPS) is an added advantage to ur resume any day and time inoil and gas
Re: Oil And Gas Jobs - Download Online Job Application Forms by frecruit: 4:25pm On May 05, 2010
@camal
Thanks for this piece of information. I think I will act on it straight away. Thanks a lot again camal

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Ongoing Recruitment / Please What Does CBN Pay Executive Assistant (HND) / I Finally Landed On That Great Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.